Forums

Topic: Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011 News Updates Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 376

RoyalBlur

I'm tired so I'm going to bed guys but the night proved exciting for us 3DS owners!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Yrreiht

Mii plaza music in action scene... what?

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

Yrreiht

Mario 3D land! =D

Edit: I mean: Miyamoto talking about Mario 3D land! =D

Edited on by Yrreiht

Oregano

So many good looking games announced. Nintendo definitely delivered especially with that final megaton.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

CanisWolfred

BTW...I finished going through this thread...I am not watching another Japanese-centric press conference with you guys again (or rather I'll be staying away from the designated threads from now on). You guys just get too worked up, if you know what I mean.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Hardy83

Cool. Software. Barvely Default looks cool.

I wish they went into further detail on the e-shop and spotpass updates though.

Hardy83

Lan

Mickeymac wrote:

BTW...I finished going through this thread...I am not watching another Japanese-centric press conference with you guys again (or rather I'll be staying away from the designated threads from now on). You guys just get too worked up, if you know what I mean.

Um...hooray for you.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Yrreiht

Ugh... going to sleep, bye everyone

grumblebuzzz

Lakitu in MK7!

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Late

Missed the conference as I was sleeping but found a site with all the information I needed.
Here's the link for the site if someone else missed it too: http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/09/13/3ds_conference_2011/
Easier to read there than try to read every comment of this thread

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

EvilRegal

Honestly, nothing earth-shaking announced in my book. Kind of disappointed. Had read rumors of Castlevania or Contra. Neither of those or others I'm waiting for (New Super Mario Bros. 3DS, overhead Zelda, Final Fantasy V/VI remake). Underwhelmed, but happy there was no 3DS redesign announced as I'd feared!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Bankai

Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus Love Plus

kkslider5552000

Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything worthwhile (for me, I don't care about Monster Hunter or Kingdom Heart's 500 spinoff games) outside of a Yoshi game and new trailers for already announced games. But that new SE game AND new FE and Mario Tennis and some other cool stuff. That's at least three (2 1/2?) unexpected games I care about instead of one rumored game. Also, this probably finally confirms (especially since they made the wise move to continue working on Kid Icarus) that November this year won't just be a fluke for 3DS releases, thank god.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.