Forums

Topic: Nintendo 2DS???

Posts 161 to 180 of 284

Eel

Considering that this is mostly aimed ad younger kids and most games that utilize the circle pad pro are more mature or complicated.... I don't see the need to even make a circle pad pro for it.

Patcher is right, this thing will sell like hotcakes if the costumers don't get too confused with it.

It will release at the right time for the perfect price.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ralizah

mystman12 wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

mystman12 wrote:

One thing no one seems to remember is that parents can turn the 3D off in the parental controls.

But why pay more for a system that has a feature you don't want?

Oh yeah, that's a good point. I'm just wondering though, are they going to make another circle pad pro model to go with this? That's gonna be a HUGE system!

Untitled

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

I-U

Ralizah wrote:

Because, you know, being forced to play everything in 2D gives people a choice, but having a slider to switch between 2D and 3D is just forcing itself on people...

The extra cost for that 3D option, which may not be wanted, is.

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Ralizah

I-U wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Because, you know, being forced to play everything in 2D gives people a choice, but having a slider to switch between 2D and 3D is just forcing itself on people...

The extra cost for that 3D option, which may not be wanted, is.

Hopefully they make the screens more durable. Like Gameboy screens.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

GuSolarFlare

True_Hero wrote:

mystman12 wrote:

One thing no one seems to remember is that parents can turn the 3D off in the parental controls.

But why pay more for a system that has a feature you don't want?

I wouldn't pay less to remove an unwanted feature AND add another one that's more complicated and can't be turned off.... just saying

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

I-U

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I wouldn't pay less to remove an unwanted feature AND add another one that's more complicated and can't be turned off.... just saying

What is this more complicated, forced feature added to the 2DS?

HYDRA413

Nintendo are just making a great move by releasing this system along with Pokémon. I agree with you that the design of the console is not superb and I am sure that Nintendo could have come with a much better concept. There one thing though that Nintendo probably knows, it is that when parents are gonna have their kids demanding the latest Pokémon, they will have a great option and at a reasonable price. So great move but terrible design.

HYDRA413

HankLangley

Can't you see that the only reason people REALLY aren't buying this is because theres no clamshell? i mean seriously, 2DS is cheap but just look at it.
Nintendo was doin so great. i hope they can recover from this.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GuSolarFlare

I-U wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

L/R buttons too far from the bottom half of one Giant touchscreen with protection on the upper side so it can't be touched.(it's only a real problem for people that like KI:U or any other kind of shooter that uses thouchscreen but it's still somewhat of a problem)
*P.S*My 3DS just charged now I'm leaving this discussion for now

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

I-U

Not-Gansano wrote:

They will on October 12th.

GuSolarFlare

I-U wrote:

Not-Gansano wrote:

They will on October 12th.

now this is something everyone can agree on!

my Backloggery

HankLangley

I-U wrote:

When did portable become about how a system fits in a pocket? Unless you don't have hands, it shouldn't be an issue. Just carry the system.

Who the hell would do that? Nobody carrys around a handheld in there HANDS unless there playing it. i mean seriously thats frikin common knowledge there :/

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

I-U

GuSilverFlame wrote:

L/R buttons too far from the bottom half of one Giant touchscreen with protection on the upper side so it can't be touched.(it's only a real problem for people that like KI:U or any other kind of shooter that uses thouchscreen but it's still somewhat of a problem)

I think it'll take a short readjustment, but I do not think the spacing is going to be much of an issue. I'm actually looking at the 2DS and wondering how awesome it would be to play Metroid Prime Hunters on the device along with other first person DS games. I'm not too concerned with its setup.

DeadAntelopesGo

Not-Gansano wrote:

Can't you see that the only reason people REALLY aren't buying this is because theres no clamshell? i mean seriously, 2DS is cheap but just look at it.

The reason people really aren't buying this is because it's not out yet. And when it launches with pokemon it will sell like hotcakes. The lack of clamshell is so little kids don't break the hinges. I think it looks like a modern gameboy. Nintendo will make a ton of money from this.

Currently Playing: Splatoon, Need for Speed Rivals

Nintendo Network ID: Deadantelopesgo

I-U

Not-Gansano wrote:

Who the hell would do that? Nobody carrys around a handheld in there HANDS unless there playing it. i mean seriously thats frikin common knowledge there :/

I expect people to be playing a game system if they have it with them, especially if their only storage option is their pockets.

Edited on by I-U

TheLilK98

I-U wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I assume he means the lack of folding.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

well as long as the 3D on the 3DS isn't somehow dropped sudenly I'm starting to think it's good that everyone has an option they prefer.... I was probably just bashing the 2DS because of stress(taking the train at 5:40A.M every day isn't easy after all).
But I still find its "design" kind of a joke I think they might tweak some things on it until the launch.......
I'm out let's discuss other gaming stuff tomorrow NL people!(if I don't end up playing too much)

my Backloggery

TheLilK98

I-U wrote:

Not-Gansano wrote:

I expect people to be playing a game system if they have it with them, especially if their only storage option beyond that is their pockets.

What if you're playing it on the way to a meeting, or school? I don't know about you, but I'd rather be able to slip my system in my pocket than just sit there with it on my lap or in my hand the entire time looking like an idiot. especially since it looks like something straight out of Fischer Price.
Also, how the HELL do you put that thing in sleep mode?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Mieu-Fire

i think it is a good idea for ppl who wanna play 3ds games but cant afford the system and now the price been cut with the 2ds i think its a great idea for more sells but the way it looks is just ugly and unconfortable but who knows i wont be buying the system as i own a 3ds

MANGO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.