Forums

Topic: New System Update?

Posts 61 to 74 of 74

Chris720

@woodlin37 It's an app you have to download, it doesn't come through an update.

Still waiting for the eShop to update... c'mon, I want my MSF and NLB. ._.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

lord_hades

woodlin37 wrote:

Wasnt it something to do with the new message facility that europe have supposed to have got today? so you can send messages between friends i suppose? i have updated and still see no message option. ;(

the messaging system is going to be nintendo letter box that is downloadable today the messaging isnt avalible through an update

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Geonjaha

The updated games take up more space but apparently have no obvious differences? Is it the 3D effect or what?

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

skywake

Do they take up more space or is the space mentioned when you download simply the size of the patch downloaded? If I have a game that's data consists of this post and want to update it the update would take up some data. The "update" might be something like "replace 'or is the space mentioned when you download simply' with 'bananas'".... for example.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Geonjaha

Well someone would have to look into it.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Chris720

Well when I went to update Freakyforms it said I would go down to 5800 or so blocks, but when I checked Data Management I still had the same amount of blocks I had before the update, so it doesn't seem to take up any more space.

YouTube

grumblegrumble

Hey guys Swapnote is here in the U.S.!

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

DaveGX

Hey I have a question, because I noticed there was like, 1 update after the other, and what I was curious about relates to the 1st 1. Anyway, just curious about how they added spotpass exchange or whatever to the Mii Plaza.... Well, I keep my 3DS in sleep mode on the cradle charger, tried checking each day, but have no Miis? I'm kinda confused because I did enable spotpass and all. I do also get my other regular spotpass notifications.

Edited on by DaveGX

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

Chris720

SpotPass for Mii Plaza is basically where it takes Mii's from certain online games, for example Mario Kart 7, and put's them on your Plaza, but you can't use them for anything, no puzzle pieces or the StreetPass Quest. Basically, they're just Mii's that stand around hogging space.

YouTube

SBOY

xDemon720x wrote:

SpotPass for Mii Plaza is basically where it takes Mii's from certain online games, for example Mario Kart 7, and put's them on your Plaza, but you can't use them for anything, no puzzle pieces or the StreetPass Quest. Basically, they're just Mii's that stand around hogging space.

Since I don't have MK7 I didn't any SpotPass Mii so far but from what I heard they put things in Super Mario 3D Land... (But like I said it's what I heard... I might be wrong!)

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

StarDust4Ever

Did anyone else get their icons rearranged after applying the system update? Annoyed the snot out of me. I had to go back and fix everything back the way I had them before.

Also, at some point, I had heard rumors about people loading DS homebrew off an SD card; I imagine part of the update was to kill the homebrew exploits.

StarDust4Ever

Nintendo Network ID: StarDust4Ever

bub166

skywake wrote:

Mario_Party_Fan_999 wrote:

In Japan The Legend of Zelda is the first NES game to be available to the public today so this is likely what the update was for.
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/vc/index.html

Yeah, because those games weren't working for Ambassadors......

Awesome news but I don't think that's what the update was about

While it's fairly obvious by now that the update had nothing to do with it, it could make sense in that there would have to be changes to the eShop.

Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.

JustAnotherUser

I was under the impression that it was just a regular Flashcart/Maintenance update.

JustAnotherUser

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.