Forums

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2 & Kirby announcement

Posts 281 to 295 of 295

RYBlast

I refuse to make any judgements on NSMB2 until I see a trailer, but to all of you who are acting surprised, both a 2D Mario and a 3D Mario were confirmed to be in development for the 3DS waaay before 3D Land's release.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

RYBlast wrote:

I refuse to make any judgements on NSMB2 until I see a trailer, but to all of you who are acting surprised, both a 2D Mario and a 3D Mario were confirmed to be in development for the 3DS waaay before 3D Land's release.

But they didn't really say whether it was a new game, thing...or a "New" game. (you know what I mean, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

RevolverLink

I really want to see a down-on-his-luck Wart pop up in another Mario game at some point.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

retired_account

I'm almost convinced Wario will be in this. Has anyone noticed the pipes in that gold screenshot are purple? I've never seen purple pipes in Mario before.

retired_account

Undead_terror

NintyFan wrote:

pixelman wrote:

I'm almost convinced Wario will be in this. Has anyone noticed the pipes in that gold screenshot are purple? I've never seen purple pipes in Mario before.

And golden piranha plants were coming out of them too! Hmmm...

I shouldn't be speculating here, but it would be so cool for Wario to finally be in a main Mario series game whether as the main villain or a playable character.

he was in super mario 64 and he had a big part in it to so that was no doubt a first but mario party and stuff really dont count

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

His first appearance was technically Super Mario Land 3. And Super Mario 64 DS was a remake so... I don't know if that would count exactly.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Joeynator3000

dark-insanity wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

pixelman wrote:

I shouldn't be speculating here, but it would be so cool for Wario to finally be in a main Mario series game whether as the main villain or a playable character.

he was in super mario 64 and he had a big part in it to so that was no doubt a first but mario party and stuff really dont count

...Wat? No he didn't, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Undead_terror

Eureka wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

pixelman wrote:

...Wat? No he didn't, lol

ya,he was at the begginning of the story,he was kidnapped like mario and luigi,there is places when you need him that the other charaters couldnt do,he was no different from luigi,mario he is the only one to defeat the final bowser and yoshi is the one to save them all.To put it sort he had a purpose and not just some random charater to use

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LzWinky

Chrono_Cross wrote:

His first appearance was technically Super Mario Land 3. And Super Mario 64 DS was a remake so... I don't know if that would count exactly.

Technically you are incorrect. He first appeared in Super Mario Land 2

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TysonOfTime

Only one to defeat final Bowser? What? Anyways, the game was a remake with some extra features. Which he was. He was unnecessary in beating the game.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

NintyFan wrote:

I don't think the DS remake of Super Mario 64 counts as far as the mainstream Mario timeline. His first appearance in that respect was in, interestingly enough, New Super Mario Bros. in the minigames brought over from Super Mario 64 DS.

Wait, does this mainstream timeline not include Super Mario Land?

Chrono_Cross

LztheBlehBird wrote:

Technically you are incorrect. He first appeared in Super Mario Land 2

Never played it. Probably why I don't recall.

NintyFan wrote:

I don't think the DS remake of Super Mario 64 counts as far as the mainstream Mario timeline. His first appearance in that respect was in, interestingly enough, New Super Mario Bros. in the minigames brought over from Super Mario 64 DS.

Doesn't count.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

TysonOfTime

Is there anywhere I can find this thing?

e-love

Wario's first game was Super Mario Land 2 : 6 Golden Coins. He was the villain, because he takes over while Mario was off rescuing Daisy in the first Supet Mario Land. If he were to be in this game (which the purple pipes and gold do remind me of him) this wouldn't be the first time he's been in a main series Mario game.

Super Mario Land games weren't main Mario games? Tell that to Daisy and Wario!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.