3DS Forum

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Showing 861 to 880 of 1,515

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

861. Posted:

MofieWilson wrote:

I'm having trouble getting to the world 1 cannon! Can anybody give me a hint? I feel better about asking on here than actually looking up a walkthrough.

~Green cubes of movement shall hinder the way, be patient and follow to end up where you may~

Looking forward to: Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Scary_Old_Lady

862. Posted:

MofieWilson wrote:

I'm having trouble getting to the world 1 cannon! Can anybody give me a hint? I feel better about asking on here than actually looking up a walkthrough.

Caution! Hints on how to unlock 1-Cannon

Hint: 1- Fortress.
Hint 2: Through a door.
Hint 3: Follow the green.

No.

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

AuthorMessage

Scary_Old_Lady

863. Posted:

How to get loads of coins!

Go to level 5-A.
Kick a koopa shell in the Gold Thing,
Play this level all day.
And activate the big gold ring.

No.

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

AuthorMessage

MofieWilson

864. Posted:

Thanks for the awesome hints guys, gonna give this a shot now

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

AuthorMessage

Emaan

865. Posted:

I'd just rather find the secrets on my own, that's all. ;)

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

866. Posted:

Stuck again. I'm on world 6. got all the big coins on all levels apart from this last level I cant get too because its on a secret island

Untitled

Any idea's what level I need to search to find the secret passage to get to the small island?

I'm thinking there's a hidden passage somewhere on the haunted house level, then after you find it and do the level. mario will jump from the haunted house onto the big head bones and then from there jumps on to the secret island.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

867. Posted:

I'm currently halfway through the 3rd world,and again it's a really fun game,way better than the previous 2 efforts.
I'm hoping it'll get harder,though..

Can you play as Luigi in the single player mode?Like you could in the original.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

868. Posted:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

I'm currently halfway through the 3rd world,and again it's a really fun game,way better than the previous 2 efforts.
I'm hoping it'll get harder,though..

Can you play as Luigi in the single player mode?Like you could in the original.

yeah, u just hold the two bumper buttons on the title screen i think..

Anyway, figured out my problem and have since had this wonderful message come up saying all coins collected. I spent ages looking for all them big coins.

Now i just need to do complete star world, get 10000000000 coins and do the rainbow level on each world then that's it 100% completed.

Only after all that, I will focus on coin rush mode and will be whooping some records. :;)

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Mizore

869. Posted:

2 more hours for me...had a somewhat bad day (headache, lol) and fell asleep. Waiting for something is a pain...xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

870. Posted:

Random thought I just had: I think the event of the Princess geting captured repeatedly is some sort of time loop, but spread out in different alternate universes where some have had kidnappings and some didn't, since it's referenced in Super Mario Sunshine how Peach get's captured more than once. Because surely, a kingdom/high power isn't dumb enough to let it happen far too many times right?...

Whatever the case, how dare people make fun of the recurring plot, it's clearly more complex! :P

Untitled

Mario Plot: More elaborate than you might think.

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Mizore

871. Posted:

looks at imaginary watch
ALRIGHT its midnight, where's my game?! T.T
Oh....ok then. downloads xD

Edited on by Mizore

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

JohnPhilipSousa

872. Posted:

One more hour for me.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

AuthorMessage

Ndayday

873. Posted:

Woooo, it really did release at midnight. Can't wait to freaking play this.

Ndayday

Nintendo Network ID: Seabass

AuthorMessage

kingofe3

874. Posted:

I'm downloading it right now! I'm so hyped! :D

Nintendo 3DS forever. DS forever.
Wii U forever. Wii forever.
Nintendo forever.
3DS Friend Code: 4253-3526-1096
Read my fanfiction story: A New World I Never Noticed (A Bleach & Mai HiME crossover)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7248436/1/
Youtube preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icnYaYWUE-I

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

875. Posted:

I logged onto the eShop at exactly midnight, I live in Pennsylvania. Downloading it right now, can't wait! :D

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

Mizore

876. Posted:

Took me only 20 minutes. :3
goes to play game in bed xD

AuthorMessage

grumblebuzzz

877. Posted:

I guess I'm gonna be one of the people whose download takes 45 minutes to an hour. Been at it since about 10-15 after and I'm barely at 40%.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

AuthorMessage

SBOY

878. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

No reversed cover either. Though to be fair, NOA just wants people to try out NSMB2 as a download, and there's nothing wrong with that, which is one of the reasons I love NOA a lot, even if they make a mess up.

Such a bad move for the retail one... I understand they want us to download it but still why make it different then the rest of the world ? Oh and what's the icon on the menu when you download it ? For a strange reason I still don't know what I should do about the game... I like retail since it's seem easier if there's a problem with the 3DS but the download one seem like the best option with the 100 coin for people in NA...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)
Si vous êtes du Québec j'aimerais vous ajoutez dans mes "ami-e-s" WII U/3DS ! Alors n'hésitez pas pour en faire la demande...

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4663-5063 | Nintendo Network ID: sboy82 | Twitter: sboy1982

AuthorMessage

Firejonie

879. Posted:

I'm so jelly, I pre ordered retail and need to wait 9 hours until it opens ( probably going to sleep for six of them, but still). It's so tempting to hop on the eShop and just download it, cancelling the pre order at GameStop. Though for some reason, downloads take really slow on my PS3 ( Took me around three hours two download the LBP Karting Beta, around 6 GB). My downloads are usually slow for the big files ( PS3 games, Mighty Switch Force, etc), but I don't know how long it would take to download NSMB 2. But either way I'm not doing that, going to play some PS3 and 3DS tonight, going to bed, then waking up at around 9:00AM to go get my copy.

Firejonie

AuthorMessage

Emaan

880. Posted:

Oh you hooligans and your downloads >:0
I'm buying mine retail tomorrow, everyone rub it in! :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann