Forums

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,444

TheDreamingHawk

DeMoN-13ruce wrote:

They should add an lv creator and online coop with new super mario bros u....

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Why would you need that in a mario game?

Anyway, NSMBU does have miiverse interactions, which is the next best thing. Plus you can torment your buddies by placing traps all over the place with the game pad.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Undead_terror

[quote=DeMoN-13ruce]

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

They should add an lv creator and online coop with new super mario bros u....

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Why would you need that in a mario game?
quote]
What he said was a good idea, we would need it so the game has ALOT more replay value, people could make challenging ones, themed ones, etc.What we have now in NSMB2 is a short game that will be played for a week or less and then will stop, it would be nice to try hundreds or more levels made by others.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

Well, I'll have you know of a little secret...

STAR COINS,PROFILE STARS AND DLC.

Ecto-1

Halfway through World 6, and so far I like it. I definitely like it better than the Wii one, but I am still undecided on if I like it better than the one for DS (yes I was that one weird person who liked the DS one better than the Wii one). I wish the mid-world bosses were more creative though. I don't get what they were going for with the 3D blurring the backgrounds. Oh, well, at least the battery likes it! Overall, it seems to be more or less exactly what I thought it would be; a fun little platformer that will be great for quick gaming fixes when I am on my break at work!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Mulder1617

I have a really stupid question....does anyone know how to unlock coin rush mode? Thanks.

Mulder1617

Firejonie

Mulder1617 wrote:

I have a really stupid question....does anyone know how to unlock coin rush mode? Thanks.

It's unlocked after beating the first world I think.

Firejonie

BenAV

Firejonie wrote:

Mulder1617 wrote:

It's unlocked after beating the first world I think.

Correct.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Burning_Spear

Just got this today (U.S. launch). What is the gold block with wings that hangs over my head on the map screen? I've only died once, so I can't imagine it being the wussy guide.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

Undead_terror

Burning_Spear wrote:

Just got this today (U.S. launch). What is the gold block with wings that hangs over my head on the map screen? I've only died once, so I can't imagine it being the wussy guide.

when you go into a level you hit it and it turns into a gold block head that gives you coins each time you move.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

BenAV

@Burning_Spear That's just a block head.
They appear on the map pretty frequently and follow you around to your next level.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Banker-Style

It's that block what goes on your head,and gives you a 100 coins,when you run.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Burning_Spear

Thanks everyone. So it makes sense to use it right? It's not going to impact my star rating, like in 3D Land?

Edited on by Burning_Spear

BenAV

Nup, go right ahead.

BenAV

Burning_Spear

Thanks once again, everyone.

TheDreamingHawk

KaiserGX wrote:

The only way you loose the sparkly stars is if you actually use the White Tanooki, even if the assist block appears, it's ok.

Aw... I just beat the game and used it as Luigi. Does that mean I don't earn 5 stars now?

DeMoN-13ruce

yes you get but i think you don't get them shiny now not sure though otherwise just replay the lv wihtout it

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Hokori

Wait, I accidentally hit the whit leaf, but didn't use it, do I still lose a star?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

RupeeClock

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

Wait, I accidentally hit the whit leaf, but didn't use it, do I still lose a star?

You don't lose stars, they just won't have a sparkle on the file select any more, apparently.
You'd lose the sparkle for simply seeing the assist block to be honest.

Anyhow I've beaten the game 100%, all 5 stars and 74467 coins collected so far. It's good, but predictable at moments, they really overdo some of the secrets like those stalk blocks or such. All in all I took me a little over 13 hours to finish it.
Mega Mushrooms were surprisingly infrequent in the game, I think they are maybe only 3, possibly 4 in the whole of the game.

RupeeClock

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.