Forums

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,444

SBOY

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

No reversed cover either. Though to be fair, NOA just wants people to try out NSMB2 as a download, and there's nothing wrong with that, which is one of the reasons I love NOA a lot, even if they make a mess up.

Such a bad move for the retail one... I understand they want us to download it but still why make it different then the rest of the world ? Oh and what's the icon on the menu when you download it ? For a strange reason I still don't know what I should do about the game... I like retail since it's seem easier if there's a problem with the 3DS but the download one seem like the best option with the 100 coin for people in NA...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

Firejonie

I'm so jelly, I pre ordered retail and need to wait 9 hours until it opens ( probably going to sleep for six of them, but still). It's so tempting to hop on the eShop and just download it, cancelling the pre order at GameStop. Though for some reason, downloads take really slow on my PS3 ( Took me around three hours two download the LBP Karting Beta, around 6 GB). My downloads are usually slow for the big files ( PS3 games, Mighty Switch Force, etc), but I don't know how long it would take to download NSMB 2. But either way I'm not doing that, going to play some PS3 and 3DS tonight, going to bed, then waking up at around 9:00AM to go get my copy.

Firejonie

e-love

Oh you hooligans and your downloads >:0
I'm buying mine retail tomorrow, everyone rub it in!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

kingofe3

Died for the first time in Coin Rush mode. So many coins collected too!

Nintendo 3DS forever. DS forever.
Wii U forever. Wii forever.
Nintendo forever.
3DS Friend Code: 4253-3526-1096
Read my fanfiction story: A New World I Never Noticed (A Bleach & Mai HiME crossover)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7248436/1/
Youtube preview: http:/...

Firejonie

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Stuck again. I'm on world 6. got all the big coins on all levels apart from this last level I cant get too because its on a secret island

Untitled

Any idea's what level I need to search to find the secret passage to get to the small island?

I'm thinking there's a hidden passage somewhere on the haunted house level, then after you find it and do the level. mario will jump from the haunted house onto the big head bones and then from there jumps on to the secret island.

[/div]

It's in the ghost house, search for one of the star coins and keep going upward. If you need further help I know where the secret exit is. Spoiled the entire game for myself once videos were posted when the game launched in Japan a month ago.

Edited on by Firejonie

Firejonie

Joeynator3000

You gotta wonder why Wario isn't here, lol.
You would expect him to be here nabbing all these coins...then again it make sense for everyone to pay him instead. (you know, the whole Game & Wario game) xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

noname001

Just downloaded the game... took only ten minutes! I'm impressed. And good gawd is it one pretty platformer.

noname001

EvilRegal

@Emaan
You are not alone! Buying mine tomorrow too. Given the choice between DL/physical, I always get a physical copy and always will. Along with the other benefits, going to GameSpot tomorrow will give me a chance at StreetPasses from others who chose the physical copy route. Unless almost everyone here downloads, in which I'll be like "curses, foiled again!"

@Firejonie
I'm being severely tempted to download despite my reservation too, but I'm trying to ignore my impatient side (although that would test my patience too, since I have a low-end Internet plan). I'm going early tomorrow too, unless I'm my typically lazy self that winds up getting up in the afternoon after saying I'll get up bright & early LOL.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

BenAV

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Along with the other benefits, going to GameSpot tomorrow will give me a chance at StreetPasses from others who chose the physical copy route.

Apart from you don't start StreetPassing until you complete Coin Rush for the first time and you can't do that until you get to the end of the first world, so don't expect too many StreetPasses when you go to pick it up.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

grumblebuzzz

Almost finished with the first world now, FINALLY after waiting almost 2(!) hours for the game to download (my internet connection must really suck, huh? ) My first impressions: Yeah, it's the same 'ol Mario in a lot of ways, but collecting coins is fun. Even though I know the reward for collecting a million is sort of lackluster, I still wanna get it. Some sort of little mechanism in my brain is stimulated by this, even though it probably shouldn't be (shrug). Also, a lot of reviewers have complained about the 3D, but I've enjoyed it. It adds a graphical sharpness to the game and a little bit of depth. I never really expected a 2D Mario game to make massive use of 3D anyway, you know? I definitely have been one to complain about this game from the trailers and videos and such that I've seen, but actually playing it is a lot of fun; I should never have doubted that fact. The only complaint I have so far is that the audio (at least in the downloadable version) is SO quiet. I'm gonna have to get a set of volume-adjustable headphones, I think (even though, yeah, it's the same soundtrack from NSMBW, only with a few extra "bah"'s here and there).

Edited on by grumblebuzzz

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

JohnPhilipSousa

I downloaded this at midnight. I'm really enjoying this. I've always loved collecting things in video games, so all these coins to collect really help me to keep from beating the game too quickly.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

sykotek

Yay, bought mine in store...and it only cost me $29.99!

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Luffymcduck

I just got 14 724 from Mushroom Pack in Coin Rush. 1-A is a great level to start.
I also got 100% in the adventure mode today. I found all the star coins on my own, but there were three secret exits I couldn´t find without the help of internet. And those were cheap too: hitting a random invisible block somewhere to find the path? Normally, there´s a hint near such blocks, like a coin or something. Other than those "few too random to find exits" it was a very good game. Coin Rush is really addictive.

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

Undead_terror

On my first try I got to go into the secret world (didn't finish world 1 yet or went to world 2 yet) and getting myself in world 3, and since I got the DL version I got 110 club nintendo coins (extra 10 for intending to get it) and will get a extra 10 next week.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

I'm surprised on how GOOD the framerate is! It's nice and smoother compared to NSMBW. Since I loved Luigi I decided to take every last shortcut to get to world 6 and beat the game to get him. Only 2 more levels to go... Thank you Mushroom and Flower worlds!

Can someone tell me how to get all 5 profile stars, BTW? I just want to make sure so I will have some challenges to do after I get all of the star coins.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

TheDreamingHawk

Moon coins? What are those?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

19Robb92

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Moon coins? What are those?

Same as StarCoins but in the World Star.

Can't have StarCoins in the Star World. That'd be crazy!

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Geonjaha

Luffymcduck wrote:

I just got 14 724 from Mushroom Pack in Coin Rush. 1-A is a great level to start.
I also got 100% in the adventure mode today. I found all the star coins on my own, but there were three secret exits I couldn´t find without the help of internet.

I was about to say good job - but then you mentioned you got the internet to help; thus making it no achievment.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

DeMoN-13ruce

They should add an lv creator and online coop with new super mario bros u....

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.