3DS Forum

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Showing 781 to 800 of 1,512

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

781. Posted:

SuperSonic95 wrote:

I need this game now!!!!!!!
Stupid Nintendo! Why can't you make bad games so I don't have to anticipate them?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's weird that NSMB2 is the first NSMB game to be released in Japan before America

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jay3DS

782. Posted:

I finished the 1st one yesterday, and it was ok but not a game I'd replay.

This 2nd one just looks more of the same really.

Jay3DS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Red_Acteur_2

783. Posted:

Aaaargh ! No matter how hard I try, I'm going too fast, i'm already entering the last world ! And I've just played 3 hours and 3 minutes !

I still like it though, the course design is really creative in comparison of the other NSMB, and tha is quite the good point.

My biggest gripe is the music, not because it's the same, but just because the main theme is EVERYWHERE !!! I can't stand these "Pwap pwap" every single level that's outdoors, it's driving me insane. It's the first time in a Mario geme where I want to cut the damn music, it's unbelieveable !

I am the French mailman !

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

784. Posted:

SuperSonic95 wrote:

I need this game now!!!!!!!
Stupid Nintendo! Why can't you make bad games so I don't have to anticipate them?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

But you have already played this dull game before, twice in fact (unless this is your first NSMB game). ;)

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Red_Acteur_2

785. Posted:

Okay, so I just got past the last mini-tower before the final castle and wow ! They went all-out on the level design, I legitimately gasped in terror !

Can't wait to see how the few last levels fare, but there, I'm in love with this game !

I am the French mailman !

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jay3DS

786. Posted:

Red_Acteur_2 wrote:

Okay, so I just got past the last mini-tower before the final castle and wow ! They went all-out on the level design, I legitimately gasped in terror !

Can't wait to see how the few last levels fare, but there, I'm in love with this game !

How are you playing NSMB2 before others?!

How would you rate it against the first one? Not sure whether to pre-order it.

Jay3DS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JohnPhilipSousa

787. Posted:

Knux wrote:

SuperSonic95 wrote:

I need this game now!!!!!!!
Stupid Nintendo! Why can't you make bad games so I don't have to anticipate them?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[/div]

But you have already played this dull game before, twice in fact (unless this is your first NSMB game). ;)

It was a joke. A little reference to something I saw in someones sig here at NL. And actually, I played the DS one, but skipped out on the Wii one (I did that with a lot of Wii games because I wasn't as knowledgeable about gaming yet) and I plan to get NSMB 2 and U. It's really not getting milked as much as people say. It's just one NSMB per system. It's actually a very good financial choice for Nintendo.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Red_Acteur_2

788. Posted:

Jay3DS wrote:

Red_Acteur_2 wrote:

Okay, so I just got past the last mini-tower before the final castle and wow ! They went all-out on the level design, I legitimately gasped in terror !

Can't wait to see how the few last levels fare, but there, I'm in love with this game !

[/div]

How are you playing NSMB2 before others?!

How would you rate it against the first one? Not sure whether to pre-order it.

I live in France, and here it's been a few years that the laws of street dates are kinda gone. Nearly all the big shops throughout the country sell it.

Compared to the DS one... Huh I don't really remember the first one, exept for the fact I got through it the weekend I had it. But I really enjoyed this one. The levels are a bit more inventive than usual, though it took me 3h45 to finish the main courses. I guess doing the 100% thing (not the 1 million coins though) could take quite a lot more time fortunately as there is the Star Road to unlock, the 2 "bonus" worlds and every other tidbit.

But yeah, I'm pretty much in love with it right now, despite the music that is still nerve racking (except the ending music, which is really Katamari-esque ^^) and the global aesthetics that I still don't like.

I am the French mailman !

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

789. Posted:

@Red_Acteur_2, would you say the game is more difficult than the Wii game? I know for a fact it has to be harder than the DS game, anything is. :p

@SuperSonic95, you lucked out on missing that game, in a way. Since this game has about the same visuals and music from the Wii game, it'll feel "New" to you. I however, won't be able to ignore the recycled presentation. Hopefully the levels are fun enough to draw me away from that though!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jay3DS

790. Posted:

Red_Acteur_2 wrote:

Jay3DS wrote:

Red_Acteur_2 wrote:

Okay, so I just got past the last mini-tower before the final castle and wow ! They went all-out on the level design, I legitimately gasped in terror !

Can't wait to see how the few last levels fare, but there, I'm in love with this game !

[/div]

[/div]

How are you playing NSMB2 before others?!

How would you rate it against the first one? Not sure whether to pre-order it.

[/div]

I live in France, and here it's been a few years that the laws of street dates are kinda gone. Nearly all the big shops throughout the country sell it.

Compared to the DS one... Huh I don't really remember the first one, exept for the fact I got through it the weekend I had it. But I really enjoyed this one. The levels are a bit more inventive than usual, though it took me 3h45 to finish the main courses. I guess doing the 100% thing (not the 1 million coins though) could take quite a lot more time fortunately as there is the Star Road to unlock, the 2 "bonus" worlds and every other tidbit.

But yeah, I'm pretty much in love with it right now, despite the music that is still nerve racking (except the ending music, which is really Katamari-esque ^^) and the global aesthetics that I still don't like.

Will have to pre-order it now! Thanks.

Jay3DS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JohnPhilipSousa

791. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

@Red_Acteur_2, would you say the game is more difficult than the Wii game? I know for a fact it has to be harder than the DS game, anything is. :p

@SuperSonic95, you lucked out on missing that game, in a way. Since this game has about the same visuals and music from the Wii game, it'll feel "New" to you. I however, won't be able to ignore the recycled presentation. Hopefully the levels are fun enough to draw me away from that though!

Actually, I don't think I could ever tire of NSMB. Nintendo's already perfected the Mario formula. Each NSMB is like a level and power up pack to me, and I don't mind. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

792. Posted:

@SuperSonic95, really? I'd like to have that mind set. Then again I wouldn't. Change is good. You should want something fresh. Like New Super Mario Bros. U seems to be getting it right. If every Mario were the same it wouldn't be my favorite series. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Red_Acteur_2

793. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

@Red_Acteur_2, would you say the game is more difficult than the Wii game? I know for a fact it has to be harder than the DS game, anything is. :p

Well I don't recall NSMB Wii to be particularly difficult per se (I remember beating the last world without losing more than ten lives on a veeery lucky streak), but it was more challenging than this one, that is certain. I only lost a handfull of lives during the main game, and only because I messed up a few things.

But what it loses in difficulty it gains on exploration and ideas for level design. That said, I have yet to discover the 2 secret worlds and uncover the mysterious star World (only need 3 star coins to unlock it now ^^)

I am the French mailman !

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

794. Posted:

Is the main mode challenging? I don't want it to be like 3D land where I have no problems with the last world, unlike NSMBW which was HARD in the last world.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jay3DS

795. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Is the main mode challenging? I don't want it to be like 3D land where I have no problems with the last world, unlike NSMBW which was HARD in the last world.

Yeah that last 3 or 4 levels annoyed me. The 3DS nearly got thrown at the wall!

Jay3DS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Red_Acteur_2

796. Posted:

Nope, the last world isn't challenging for a dime (the last boss though is a bit of a pain... an impressive one ^^), but it is reeeeally creative and fun !

I am the French mailman !

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

797. Posted:

What about the final castle? I kept getting hit by fireballs in NSMBW, and I at least hope for that to be true here. I want to still compete with my friend to see who can reach Bowser first in Co-op!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

798. Posted:

@Red_Acteur_2, is the final boss exactly like the Wii game? I've heard it was, but without spoilers can you say its any different? :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

799. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

@Red_Acteur_2, is the final boss exactly like the Wii game? I've heard it was, but without spoilers can you say its any different? :p

From a video, I can only tell you that it has a similar premise, (That people hate) but it's similar to a certain NES game's final battle.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Birthday_Boy

800. Posted:

How come Nintendo hasn't announced this getting a demo?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus