Happy_Mask

I emailed NoA and this was all I got in response :
Untitled
REEEEEEEEEEGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Djrr-ific

I downloaded it (for 45 euros..) because I'm not going to sell it anyway and it's nice to have it on my system..

Downloaded it at midnight today (immediatly when it became available..) and the download took exact 18 minutes for me. So that's alright..

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2047-4489

SBOY

KaiserGX wrote:

No yellow for NA.

Oh might go the download way then... The yellow box was a nice touch on this one but if it's white... I still can't decided what I'll do and time goes by...
Oh and did they put the 2 side jacket ? At least if I can put the "darker one"...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

No reversed cover either. Though to be fair, NOA just wants people to try out NSMB2 as a download, and there's nothing wrong with that, which is one of the reasons I love NOA a lot, even if they make a mess up.

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

e-love

I was counting on the cover to be able to be reversed, now this is super lame.
OF COURSE Nintendo of America.

Still really excited for this game regardless.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

BenAV

Going to go and pick up my copy soon (in Australia).
Apparently EB Games is doing a deal where you get $40 off the XL (which comes out next Thursday) if you buy New Super Mario Bros. 2.
As I've already paid for both, I shall pick up my game and get $40 back.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Banker-Style

I got the game for £29.99 from Morrisons,which surprised me,as they're normally quite expensive.
I'm halfway through world 2,and so far,not that bad,even if it is very easy.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Xilef

Got the game today. I'm actually loving it! Not the most innovative Mario game, sure, but that to me isn't to big of a deal for this game since it is so well made and fun!

Btw, the cover is reversable here in Europe. Shame for you Americans. :/

Xilef

xBASSxMONSTAx

Anyone know how to get the two secret worlds at the bottom?

I'm looking at the world map on the bottom screen on my 3DS and I have worlds 1-6 that are all on the top row, but there's two worlds below on the world map that cant be unlocked through the normal way of just finishing levels..

Here's a pic I quickly edited:
Untitled

How do I get access to these two worlds?

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

grumblebuzzz

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Anyone know how to get the two secret worlds at the bottom?

I'm looking at the world map on the bottom screen on my 3DS and I have worlds 1-6 that are all on the top row, but there's two worlds below on the world map that cant be unlocked through the normal way of just finishing levels..

How do I get access to these two worlds?

I think you have to find hidden exits and access the canon levels.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

xBASSxMONSTAx

I have one of them now. I Just need the last secret world on the right below world 3-5. It looks like you get there by world 3, through a cannon I seen on it.
Untitled

The cannon in world 3, I cant get there and I don't know which level possibly will get me to there.

Here's the pic: Untitled

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

grumblebuzzz

It looks to me like the world you're standing on has a secret exit that leads to the cannon. I personally don't have the game yet (since I'm American) but there are already walkthroughs posted online. I'd check out one of those.

Edited on by grumblebuzzz

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Snagrio

I'm not going to be able to get it till after this weekend, which sucks...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

xBASSxMONSTAx

grumblebuzzz wrote:

It looks to me like the world you're standing on has a secret exit that leads to the cannon. I personally don't have the game yet (since I'm American) but there are already walkthroughs posted online. I'd check out one of those.

ok, cheers. Will look for a secret place on that level I'm standing on. I'm not looking at the walkthroughs as that takes the fun of out it.

xBASSxMONSTAx

e-love

Woah, spoilers.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

xBASSxMONSTAx

Finally found here. I had to look for like 20 minutes on each level and i eventually found it,. Really impossible to find. Good luck to you lot, your gonna need it.

xBASSxMONSTAx

Spagem

NOOOOOOO! This game doesnt look fun.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Scary_Old_Lady

Caution! Hints on how to find the world 3 cannon.

Hint: World 3-Tower
Hint 2: Warp Pipe
Hint 3:Mini Mushroom
Edit: Wah! Double post, but I've deleted the other one. (Hooray!)

Edited on by Scary_Old_Lady

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Radixxs

Emaan wrote:

Woah, spoilers.

If you're worried about spoilers, I'd stay away from New Super Mario Bros and New Super Mario Bros Wii.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.