Forums

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,444

TheDreamingHawk

Is the main mode challenging? I don't want it to be like 3D land where I have no problems with the last world, unlike NSMBW which was HARD in the last world.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Jay3DS

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Is the main mode challenging? I don't want it to be like 3D land where I have no problems with the last world, unlike NSMBW which was HARD in the last world.

Yeah that last 3 or 4 levels annoyed me. The 3DS nearly got thrown at the wall!

Jay3DS

Red_Acteur_2

Nope, the last world isn't challenging for a dime (the last boss though is a bit of a pain... an impressive one ^^), but it is reeeeally creative and fun !

I am the French mailman !

TheDreamingHawk

What about the final castle? I kept getting hit by fireballs in NSMBW, and I at least hope for that to be true here. I want to still compete with my friend to see who can reach Bowser first in Co-op!

e-love

@Red_Acteur_2, is the final boss exactly like the Wii game? I've heard it was, but without spoilers can you say its any different?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheDreamingHawk

Emaan wrote:

@Red_Acteur_2, is the final boss exactly like the Wii game? I've heard it was, but without spoilers can you say its any different?

From a video, I can only tell you that it has a similar premise, (That people hate) but it's similar to a certain NES game's final battle.

Kyloctopus

How come Nintendo hasn't announced this getting a demo?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

Because there isn't a need for a demo. Besides, you can get it from best buy I believe via their nintendo zone, but I'm not sure on that.

Red_Acteur_2

I went through the final castle without a scratch (though i did not venture to find the Star coins, they need to be pretty bold. Still it has some pretty tight jumps. That said, without wanting to brag, I've been into them mario games since i was little so I think it also is because I play pretty tightly and have grown accutomed to the games.

And the final boss is well simple really. It is kinda different compared to the Wii one though I won't say how or why but don't expect something truly amazing

Also something I forgot to mention : the 3D effect is used in a pretty creative way, you'll need to see it for yourself ^^

Banker-Style

Klyo wrote:

How come Nintendo hasn't announced this getting a demo?

It's a Mario game.
Mario games sells.
Nintendo makes loads of money.
No need for Demo.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

e-love

Everyone liking the new Nintendolife theme?

Red_Acteur_2

Ooookay, so I basically have beaten the star world and euh.... Yeah, still inventive enough, but only once did I see the Golden Tanooki Suit block appear because I kept messing up on one level. You can unlock special coins there, but I did not find what they are used for yet, and in the end there is a final castle which is...um disappointing to say the least. Oh well at least I had fun while doing those "harder" levels.

On to Coin Rush !

e-love

Its interesting, but why do all of their Mario related commercials lately have real people in it?

Note: Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Mario Tennis Open, and now this game.

e-love

I admit this was the best one they've done in their "New live action ones" from the games I listed. The only downside is I never see these on TV.

Hokori

Emaan wrote:

I admit this was the best one they've done in their "New live action ones" from the games I listed. The only downside is I never see these on TV.

Sadly they never play this commercial on a channel like comedy central or late night adult type channels... They played this on nick in the afternoon, the only 3DS commercials I've seen on more mature channels is KH DDD

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Happy_Mask

If there is one power up that'll never be used again, it's the gold flower.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheDreamingHawk

Correction: The gold Mushroom. It's entirely useless, and the gold flower may return for a special world in a future mario game.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.