Forums

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,507

Hokori

Linkuya wrote:

Looking forward to this game, even if it is just more-of-the-same. It should be fun, polished, and an overall SOLID game.

I C WAT U DID THAR

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Emaan

I think its pretty catchy. The original DS composition was done by Koji Kondo you know. Also known as, the used to be main composer of the Mario and Zelda games.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

MrArcade

NSMB2 EU release:

13 days and counting!

MrArcade

pixelman

This sounds like this is a game that's absolutely fantastic at doing nothing new. I'm cool with that... for now.

pixelman

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa

Linkuya

Looking forward to it!
I hope it has more than 8/9 worlds.

3DS Friend Code: 1246-8915-8524
Favourite game series: Mario, Zelda, Metal Gear Solid
Nintendo is number one, Sony is number two.
(There is no number three)

Hokori

Linkuya wrote:

Looking forward to it!
I hope it has more than 8/9 worlds.

It's has 6 normal worlds, 3 bonus worlds, and DLC if DLC counts as extra

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

RevolverLink

I asked this in the review thread, but never got an answer - does anyone know whether NSMB2 allows you to save after every level or if it makes that an unlockable like the first two games (rather annoyingly) did?

Edited on by RevolverLink

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Odnetnin

Another unanswered question from the review thread: what's the difficulty likes compared to other Mario games, especially the first two entries in the NSMB series? The Wii became delightfully challenging towards the end after several so-so, boring worlds, while the DS one was an absolute snore-fest throughout (all imo, of course). Based on your experiences with those two games, how would you rank NSMB2's difficulty/challenge in relation?

Chrono_Cross

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

Linkuya wrote:

Looking forward to it!
I hope it has more than 8/9 worlds.

It's has 6 normal worlds, 3 bonus worlds,

So... 9 worlds? There's your answer Linkuya!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

KaiserGX

It only saves after a fortress or castle. After you beat it you can save wherever you want. Also difficulty... really depends no the person... but a lot of the star coins are really hard to find. The actual levels don't seem to be too difficult unless your collecting them all. A lot of people say they found NSMBW easy. I didn't. You can take out bosses in no time though. But you really need to when you play Coin Rush.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

RevolverLink

KaiserGX wrote:

It only saves after a fortress or castle. After you beat it you can save wherever you want. Also difficulty... really depends no the person... but a lot of the star coins are really hard to find. The actual levels don't seem to be too difficult unless your collecting them all. A lot of people say they found NSMBW easy. I didn't. You can take out bosses in no time though. But you really need to when you play Coin Rush.

That's not the answer I was hoping for, but thanks for letting me know.

Edited on by RevolverLink

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Emaan

I found New Super Mario Bros. Wii more difficult towards the end, it had great level designs. The DS game however, was ridiculously easy. Hopefully the star coins are as challenging to find as you said @KaiserGX, since they add a lot of replay value. Which reminds me,

Is there stars on your profile like in Super Mario 3D Land?

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Emaan

I don't remember if they're in NSBMW or not. In SM3DL you could get a total of 5 stars on your profile / name at the file select screen. Each could be earned for in-game accomplishments like beating World 8, collecting all the star medals, playing every level as both Mario and Luigi + getting a gold flag on every level, and so on. Is there anything like that in NSMB2?

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

xBASSxMONSTAx

Emaan wrote:

I don't remember if they're in NSBMW or not. In SM3DL you could get a total of 5 stars on your profile / name at the file select screen. Each could be earned for in-game accomplishments like beating World 8, collecting all the star medals, playing every level as both Mario and Luigi + getting a gold flag on every level, and so on. Is there anything like that in NSMB2?

I wanna know this too. As this would add good replay value.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic