3DS Forum

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Showing 561 to 580 of 1,512

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

561. Posted:

Isn't the background supposed to blur with 3d on? I think I read that in the Iwata asks...
And what happened to bowser junior? All I see are the koopalings...

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

562. Posted:

Yes it blurs. The other 2 are in the bonus worlds... and I don't want to begin to tell you about Junior... or it will blow your mind. Just... going to say... Godzilla vs Destroyer... someone will get it. But you didn't hear it from me.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

crazyj2312

563. Posted:

What happens when you get 1 million coins?

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9345-3153
blog
comic blog

AuthorMessage

Nitendnut

564. Posted:

You get bragging rights lol!!!

Nitendnut

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

565. Posted:

The title screen gets changed to show all of your coins, and a gold mario statue.

That's it. :(

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

566. Posted:

lol @ GameFAQs, someone said that you get a golden Kuriboh Shoe, then posted a VERY poorly photoshopped pic of it. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

567. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

The title screen gets changed to show all of your coins, and a gold mario statue.

That's it. :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yup, passing on this for NSMBu.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

568. Posted:

The reward is disappointing, but I'm still excited for this game. :D

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

569. Posted:

Eh, Nintendo in the past always talked about this 1 million coin goal, making everyone think that the reward would be something awesome. Like, a Gold World or whatever. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

570. Posted:

it's funny when I said this game was lazy and then people said there would be something new and worthwhile and then there wasn't and then I posted about how it's funny.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

571. Posted:

it's hysterical when people complain about a new Mario game, only for them to be missing out on all the fun. ;)

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

572. Posted:

The levels are new and worthwhile to me. It reuses a lot of stuff but that doesn't mean it's a bad game. It's like the Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2. That's how I think of this game at least and why it was named NSMB2.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

573. Posted:

At least they're mixing things up here with this whole coin collecting thing, to me this is more interesting than the U version.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

574. Posted:

Almost literally the same game, same music, graphics were changed a wee bit since they didn't need to work on that stuff they could focus more on the level design. There's some neat and cruel stuff in this game because of that.

Untitled

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

575. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

The levels are new and worthwhile to me. It reuses a lot of stuff but that doesn't mean it's a bad game. It's like the Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2. That's how I think of this game at least and why it was named NSMB2.

Good point, that's really what this is to an extent. Same graphics, mostly the same music, some new enemies, and a few newer elements added in along with a higher difficulty.

It's a tad disappointing that Wario doesn't sound like he's in this game, and I would've been pleased even if he just made a cameo or if there was a reference. I'm still looking more forward to NSMBU, especially since the more experienced developers are working on that one. But as long as the levels are fun and the coin collecting is engaging, this game will be all right with me.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

576. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

it's hysterical when people complain about a new Mario game, only for them to be missing out on all the fun. ;)

No, because I already played this game. I can play it again. On DS. Or Wii. I'll just use my imagination and pretend there are more coins. But go on, buy your glorified Mario romhack.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

Emaan

577. Posted:

Well you have fun with that budday.

I'll be enjoying my New Super Mario Bros. 2 just fine, without having to imagine my coins. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

pixelman

578. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

No, because I already played this game. I can play it again. On DS. Or Wii. I'll just use my imagination and pretend there are more coins. But go on, buy your glorified Mario romhack.

lol you seem kind of pissed off.

I'll enjoy playing the new levels and modes. I'll probably find a truckload of stuff to complain about when I get it but I'm going to wait until that time to do so. :3

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

579. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

[/div]

Can the same thing be said about Mega Man, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, or any franchise for that matter? :)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

580. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

lol you seem kind of pissed off.

I'm sorry that I am mad that people's refusal to buy creative games has forced the best video game series of all time to completely give up any credibility as a creative work and instead is going the route as a series that exists soley as "a way to make money".

Mr_LztheBleh wrote:

Can the same thing be said about Mega Man, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, or any franchise for that matter? :)

Yes, clearly it's the same thing. Be cute and ignore reality, no one cares.

Edited on by kkslider5552000