Forums

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,444

Nintendo_Nerd

Haha @TysonQ7 , now the word coins will forever sound different!

I'm a NintendoNerd :P

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4987-2593

e-love

That's been around for some time now. I'm waiting on the full site, which it says is coming soon.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

EvilLucario

If you really want a hard Mario game, try Item Abuse and Kaizo Mario World (mods of Super Mario World). Then you'll see why hard Mario games aren't always fun.

Really, though, if Kirby's Epic Yarn proved, you don't really need high difficulty to make an enjoyable game.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Drawdler

But Super Mario 3D Land is freaking ridiculous. Not only is it easy but I think there were only two or three new skins compared to Galaxy. They even reused most of the music from it.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Drawdler

NintyFan wrote:

Nibelilt wrote:

But Super Mario 3D Land is freaking ridiculous. Not only is it easy but I think there were only two or three new skins compared to Galaxy. They even reused most of the music from it.

[/div]

They only used one music theme from SMG (Ghostly Galaxy) and that was remixed. The beat blocks don't count because that was an original beat.

I agree that the game is relatively easy besides the final, secret level, though. I had so many lives that when I got over a thousand, the life counter started a second set with a crown appearing next to it. The star coins are not that hard to find unlike in the NSMB games too.

Nope, they reused that candy theme too. And I think they reused a few others too but I'm not sure.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

e-love

I wouldn't complain about Super Mario 3D Land's music and level themes. At least those are mostly original, unlike some other Mario platformer coming out this year.

I actually have found some SM3D Land levels challenging, in the special worlds at least. The first 8 worlds were easy, but later on some of the levels took me a few tries.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

RYBlast

Nibelilt wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

Nibelilt wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

They only used one music theme from SMG (Ghostly Galaxy) and that was remixed. The beat blocks don't count because that was an original beat.

I agree that the game is relatively easy besides the final, secret level, though. I had so many lives that when I got over a thousand, the life counter started a second set with a crown appearing next to it. The star coins are not that hard to find unlike in the NSMB games too.

[/div]

Nope, they reused that candy theme too. And I think they reused a few others too but I'm not sure.

Which Galaxy re-used from Super Mario Bros. 3.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

RYBlast

What's funny is that most people who are bitter about this will buy it. If you want Nintendo to be more original, vote with your wallet and don't give them your money for NSMB2.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

RYBlast wrote:

What's funny is that most people who are bitter about this will buy it.

Don't remind me.

Like if another really cool 3rd party game on a Nintendo system sells poorly around the same time this is released I am going to be furious.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CosmoXY

kkslider5552000 wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

What's funny is that most people who are bitter about this will buy it.

[/div]

Don't remind me.

Like if another really cool 3rd party game on a Nintendo system sells poorly around the same time this is released I am going to be furious.

I'm glad I'm not bitter. I'm going to buy it and love it and then ask for NSMB3.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

DudeSean

Your lives might even reset after you quit the game and come back to it, like every console Super Mario game since Super Mario 64.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Hokori

Anyone else playing NSMB DS in prep for this game, I'm even trying to Max out the total score on the bottom before I get this

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

mamp

After watching the new trailers I actually got excited for the game, I can't wait to play it.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Joeynator3000

Nibelilt wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

Nibelilt wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

I kinda figured it would have similar themes and whatnot because the game is from the same developers. But at least it has some original stuff in here...unlike the NSMB games.
Same visuals, same theme, same music, same gameplay, same Mario, same Bowser. (lol kj, but you get my point)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Firejonie

Anyone notice that in all the NSMB games that Bowser hasn't kidnapped Peach himself? In NSMB DS Bowser Jr. captured her while Mario ran to the castle, in NSMB Wii the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. captured her out of the cake and in NSMB 2 the Koopalings captured her. Not anything noteworthy, just something I found.

Firejonie

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.