3DS Forum

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Showing 221 to 240 of 1,512

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

221. Posted:

Emaan1 wrote:

New discussion : Anyone wondering what happens when we reach 1 million coins? Can we get more than that? :O

My honest to god theory is that Bowser used a Giant Robot to capture Peach, and Mario needs 1 Million coins to buy himself a giant robot so he can storm the final castle.

This has like, a 2% chance of happening, but it would be amazing.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

222. Posted:

Optional Boss unlocked, you fight Wario. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

BenAV

223. Posted:

I like that they've decided to do something different with this and add the whole 'coins everywhere' thing.
I wouldn't want it in every Mario game, but I really wasn't excited about getting more New Super Mario Bros. and now I'm actually looking forward to it.
Both this and the Wii U game seem to add enough new content to warrant a purchase from the look of it.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

224. Posted:

Definitely sounds more interesting than the U game. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

225. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Definitely sounds more interesting than the U game. :p

That game has Baby Yoshis.
This game does not.
Argument In-validified.

BABY YOSHIS

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

226. Posted:

IDK about this one, I feel like all the coins are going to make it way too forgiving. I'll probably pick it up... whenever I get a 3ds.

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

227. Posted:

lol, maybe this game will bring in....A GOLDEN YOSHI.:o

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

228. Posted:

Golden-Darkness wrote:

IDK about this one, I feel like all the coins are going to make it way too forgiving. I'll probably pick it up... whenever I get a 3ds.

[/div]

The live system seems to be removed.

In the trailer, the lives were still there, but the coin count only went to 100.
In the footage we've seen, Coins haven't given lives, plus the count is in the 1000's.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

229. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Golden-Darkness wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

In the trailer, the lives were still there, but the coin count only went to 100.
In the footage we've seen, Coins haven't given lives, plus the count is in the 1000's.

They're still there...I highly doubt Nintendo would throw in the 1UP sound and the "1UP" appearing for no reason.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

230. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Golden-Darkness wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

They're still there...I highly doubt Nintendo would throw in the 1UP sound and the "1UP" appearing for no reason.

Nope. Check the E3 gameplay footage on the last page. After 100 coins, no 1UP noise or anything.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

231. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Golden-Darkness wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Nope. Check the E3 gameplay footage on the last page. After 100 coins, no 1UP noise or anything.

You know that could just be Coin Rush. >.>

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

232. Posted:

@Eureka

I hope not.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

233. Posted:

lol, well in both the trailers and gameplay videos I saw...I could see 1UP references here and there. :p
And they did say you will only have one life for Coin Rush, so it would make sense for them to take it out for that mode.

AuthorMessage

Adam

234. Posted:

Leaderboards would be nice, but it seems unlikely. What would be the point of Coin Rush's street pass if you could just compare scores online? I hope it's true though. Coin Rush sounds like a blast.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

235. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Golden-Darkness wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

You know that could just be Coin Rush. >.>

It is. In the normal game you can hear the 1up sound play when you get 100 coins, and they did have a Coin Rush demo at the event.

Lives do seem kind of pointless though. I wonder if you can use them as currency or just convert them into even more coins... for instance, spending 25 lives could put a gold fire flower in your inventory. Stuff like that would give the player incentive to lower his life supply in return for more challenge and more $$$.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

236. Posted:

Oh ok. I read a preview that confused Coin Rush with the rest of the game. My bad.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

237. Posted:

Heh, what if the main game only gave you one life? :p

AuthorMessage

Adam

238. Posted:

New Super Mario Bros Mystery Dungeon.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

239. Posted:

Adam wrote:

New Super Mario Bros Mystery Dungeon.

...Now I really want this.

Truth be told, I want a new Mario RPG (Not Paper Mario) soon.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

240. Posted:

@BenAV, I agree completely. I wasn't excited for yet another, TWO New Super Mario Bros. games, but Nintendo seemed to make me want them somehow. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann