This game does not.
Argument In-validified.

BABY YOSHIS

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

222. Posted:

IDK about this one, I feel like all the coins are going to make it way too forgiving. I'll probably pick it up... whenever I get a 3ds.

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

223. Posted:

lol, maybe this game will bring in....A GOLDEN YOSHI.:o

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

224. Posted:

Golden-Darkness wrote:

IDK about this one, I feel like all the coins are going to make it way too forgiving. I'll probably pick it up... whenever I get a 3ds.

[/div]

The live system seems to be removed.

In the trailer, the lives were still there, but the coin count only went to 100.
In the footage we've seen, Coins haven't given lives, plus the count is in the 1000's.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

225. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Golden-Darkness wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

In the trailer, the lives were still there, but the coin count only went to 100.
In the footage we've seen, Coins haven't given lives, plus the count is in the 1000's.

They're still there...I highly doubt Nintendo would throw in the 1UP sound and the "1UP" appearing for no reason.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

226. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Golden-Darkness wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

They're still there...I highly doubt Nintendo would throw in the 1UP sound and the "1UP" appearing for no reason.

Nope. Check the E3 gameplay footage on the last page. After 100 coins, no 1UP noise or anything.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

227. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Golden-Darkness wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Nope. Check the E3 gameplay footage on the last page. After 100 coins, no 1UP noise or anything.

You know that could just be Coin Rush. >.>

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

228. Posted:

@Eureka

I hope not.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

229. Posted:

lol, well in both the trailers and gameplay videos I saw...I could see 1UP references here and there. :p
And they did say you will only have one life for Coin Rush, so it would make sense for them to take it out for that mode.

AuthorMessage

Adam

230. Posted:

Leaderboards would be nice, but it seems unlikely. What would be the point of Coin Rush's street pass if you could just compare scores online? I hope it's true though. Coin Rush sounds like a blast.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

231. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Golden-Darkness wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

You know that could just be Coin Rush. >.>

It is. In the normal game you can hear the 1up sound play when you get 100 coins, and they did have a Coin Rush demo at the event.

Lives do seem kind of pointless though. I wonder if you can use them as currency or just convert them into even more coins... for instance, spending 25 lives could put a gold fire flower in your inventory. Stuff like that would give the player incentive to lower his life supply in return for more challenge and more $$$.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

232. Posted:

Oh ok. I read a preview that confused Coin Rush with the rest of the game. My bad.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

233. Posted:

Heh, what if the main game only gave you one life? :p

AuthorMessage

Adam

234. Posted:

New Super Mario Bros Mystery Dungeon.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

235. Posted:

Adam wrote:

New Super Mario Bros Mystery Dungeon.

...Now I really want this.

Truth be told, I want a new Mario RPG (Not Paper Mario) soon.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

236. Posted:

@BenAV, I agree completely. I wasn't excited for yet another, TWO New Super Mario Bros. games, but Nintendo seemed to make me want them somehow. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

RR529

237. Posted:

As for the 1,000,000 coin goal, I want it to be Wario related (optional boss or playable), but that's just too obvious. So obvious it won't happen.

I've been playing Mario since the NES days, and I've always found the NSMB games to be good fun, even if they're easy. I never once considered not buying a Mario game based on difficulty. The franchise is good fun no matter the difficulty, and that's all that matters to me.

As for the music, it never once crossed my mind as being bad (actually, it says a lot for the quality of the "Super Mario" series if one of the biggest complaints is the musical score, instead of the actual gameplay :) )

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

238. Posted:

The only things I dislike about this game are the following:

Too much 1-ups: There are WAY too many coins. I wouldn't mind if they raised the 1-up cap to 999 coins, but it still is too much. I also worry the game will instantly end once you reach the goal.

The music is the same as in NSMBW. WHY COULDN'T THEY REMIX IT?

But I will still download this on day one for sure!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Emaan

239. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk, if you go back a few pages, you can see several of us are also concerned about the music for this game. Hopefully there's some original music in this game's sountrack that just hasn't been revealed yet. It might've just been fillet audio for the E3 demo. :)

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

mastersworddude

240. Posted:

The story is the same again? I feel like it's such a missed opportunity, with Wario.
I know I shouldn't expect much of a story for a Mario game, but it's kinda getting annoying the it's the exact same story every time.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401