Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Showing 161 to 180 of 1,515

AuthorMessage

Mahary

161. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Mahary wrote:

MrArcade wrote:

I will never remove my SD card from my 3DS anyway.

[/div]

[/div]

Good !! :)

[/div]

I will....in a few days when a bigger card that I ordered comes in, lol.

Me too xd :D

Mahary

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: CrazyForArt

AuthorMessage

firearrow505

162. Posted:

MrArcade wrote:

Are you going to download this or buy it from a store. I'm going to download it because i will have a 32GB SD card by then.

[/div]

Going to buy! the NSMB2 box cover is awesome :D

Edited on by firearrow505

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage

Emaan

163. Posted:

I'm buying it at the store, I'm only going to use my SD card for eShop and Virtual Console games. I also like having the game cases ;)

I think I said this before, but I wish this game had the Mario vs. Luigi multiplayer mode, that was so much fun in the original DS game! :p

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

164. Posted:

After unpacking some stuff today from storage, I'm going digital. So much things lying around and as much as I love looking at box arts from time to time, it's too overwhelming..

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

165. Posted:

Untitled
Poor Wario.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

RYBlast

166. Posted:

Emaan1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure EVERY Mario game has been different from one another somewhat, visually, except for the New Super Mario Bros. games.

Super Mario Bros. and Japanese Super Mario Bros 2 almost look indentical.

Edited on by RYBlast

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter: HR_Blast

AuthorMessage

pixelman

167. Posted:

I love the handheld NSMB look, personally. Also SMG 1 & 2 were basically identical.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

168. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

I love the handheld NSMB look, personally. Also SMG 1 & 2 were basically identical.

SMG and SMG2 are nowhere near as similar as the NSMB games are to each other but NSMBW at least was more different than NSMB2 looks to be.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Emaan

169. Posted:

@RYBlast, I was going to say The Lost Levels, but I didn't count it because it was Japan only, and our Super Mario Bros. 2 was very different from the original Super Mario Bros.

@pixelman, Super Mario Galaxy 2 had a lot different worlds than the first game. Although they had the same basic appearance, the colors are a lot brighter in SMG 2. Also, I could easily tell SMG and SMG 2 screen shots apart. The New Super Mario Bros. games, not so much.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Mariokartwii1

170. Posted:

Cant wait to get it i didnt get super mario 3d land yet so if this comes out before it then i will definetly be getting it!

3ds code: 0087-3118-5257 name mike
Mario kart wii code: 1635-4991-7548
SSBB code: 5028-3391-9214

http://mariokartwiitonline.chatango.com/

AuthorMessage

Emaan

171. Posted:

Mariokartwii1 wrote:

Cant wait to get it i didnt get super mario 3d land yet so if this comes out before it then i will definetly be getting it!

That reminds me, I hope this game can peacefully co-exist with Super Mario 3D Land, it would be pretty dumb for it to kill potential sales for it. :|

Oh well, Nintendo knows best I guess.

@NintyFan, loving the comic! :p

Edited on by Emaan

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

firearrow505

172. Posted:

NintyFan wrote:

Untitled
Poor Wario.

Wario owns a game company, he don't have time for this.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage

Emaan

173. Posted:

True, he does have his own series. 2 in fact. :p

But it would be a nice change to not have Bowser involved in a Mario game again. This would be the perfect chance. Like coins? This game is practically taunting anybody who wants Wario in a main series Mario game again. :O

I want Nintendo to re-think their storylines for new Mario games. This game could easily have the story : Wario takes over the Mushroom kingdom and wants Mario to pay him 1 million coins to buy it back. That way Mario is still a hero, and doesn't look greedy. -.-

"Mario wants more coins than ever before!" cool story, tell it again.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

174. Posted:

NintyFan wrote:

Untitled
Poor Wario.

The third panel reminds me of a certain old Simpsons episode...

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

Mizore

175. Posted:

You know what I think?...This sounds more like TRUE sequel for the "New" series. Can't tell much with the U version, but it looks like that's just going to be your normal Mario Bros. game like the Wii and original DS game. With this one mixing things up here with the whole 1Mil coin goal. :p
And more importantly...NO "LA LA LA" MUSIC!!! xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

pixelman

176. Posted:

My point was that you really couldn't differentiate from the games if you hadn't played them yourself, whereas if anyone looked at, like, SMB2 vs SMB3, it's pretty obvious that they're different games.

Anyway, as I said before I love the NSMBDS art style (I don't like it very much on consoles), so I'm glad it's making a return. I also loved the world lineup in the first game, so it'll be awesome to play them again with new level designs, new powerups, new mechanics, etc. Very excited about this. :3

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

177. Posted:

Saw gameplay of this on YouTube. It's still easy. Ya know how Reznor's back? He's beatable in under 50 seconds. Then again, it was just a demo so it could have been easy on purpose.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RR529

178. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Saw gameplay of this on YouTube. It's still easy. Ya know how Reznor's back? He's beatable in under 50 seconds. Then again, it was just a demo so it could have been easy on purpose.

Well, to be fair, Renzor was never really tough at all when you got him figured out (and I'm sure everyone at E3 has played plenty of "World" in their time).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

179. Posted:

It took them nearly a minute to beat Reznor? Wow they must suck.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

180. Posted:

Reznor increases difficulty as you go on. (Not in World).

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX