3DS Forum

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Showing 1,501 to 1,508 of 1,508

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,501. Posted:

I only have the Gold Rush and Classic packs. :O

I'm honestly glad the DLC's done. What we have is enough. I want all attention DLC wise being put on NSMBU now.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,502. Posted:

So I finally beat the #10 Danger level pack...

...with White Raccoon Mario. Finished with 70 coins.

Damn that course is brutal with regular Mario. I can perform all the jumps, but I keep running out of time.

As for DLC in general, I've enjoyed most of the courses. Funny enough, the one I enjoyed the most was free--the Classics one. I wish they'd have released a few more retro-themed ones. Those three courses are a still a blast to play.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

MarioKenny1992

1,503. Posted:

Krimbatize wrote:

So I finally beat the #10 Danger level pack...

...with White Raccoon Mario. Finished with 70 coins.

Damn that course is brutal with regular Mario. I can perform all the jumps, but I keep running out of time.

As for DLC in general, I've enjoyed most of the courses. Funny enough, the one I enjoyed the most was free--the Classics one. I wish they'd have released a few more retro-themed ones. Those three courses are a still a blast to play.

I like the gold classics pack too because of the remade stages from SMB1 and 3 :) and it's so easy to get 30,000 coins and you get to pwn Bowser with just one gold fireball XD I really want the danger pack along with the platform panic and mystery adventures packs but all I have is 40 cents on my eshop balance. that's what I get for being too impatient and getting the coin challenge A pack after getting the nerve wrack pack XD

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

AuthorMessage

Henmii

1,504. Posted:

I still can't download any packs, and I do want the free pack! I played mushroom, flower and star pack. I turned Spottpass on. But the shop icon still doesn't show up! Is that just because I don't have a million coins yet?

Henmii

AuthorMessage

MarioKenny1992

1,505. Posted:

Henmii wrote:

I still can't download any packs, and I do want the free pack! I played mushroom, flower and star pack. I turned Spottpass on. But the shop icon still doesn't show up! Is that just because I don't have a million coins yet?

I think you have to wait for an update or something, check if you have a spotpass notification

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

1,506. Posted:

I completed it a few days ago except for the million coins and I won't even try, it is really boring collecting them and coin rush is not fun. I enjoyed the game but it is disappointing, it feels unoriginal and the collecting crap...well, I hope they don't do it again.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

Henmii

1,507. Posted:

Problem solved guys! I just put my 3DS in Sleep mode for 15 minutes, and when I started the game and went to Coin rush the shop option finally appeared! So now I downloaded the pack, just in time! Pfew!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

astros75

1,508. Posted:

Collected a million coins long ago but I still enjoy getting coin rush records from streetpass. This game and Mario 3d Land are without a doubt the most common streetpass hits I get.

Favorite 3DS Games:
Fire Emblem: Awk. ~ Mario Kart 7 ~ Animal Crossing: NL ~ Luigis Mansion: DM
Res. Evil: Rev ~ Super Mario 3d Land ~

Favorite WiiU Games:
Pikmin 3 ~ DK: Tropical Freeze ~ MK8

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75