3DS Forum

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Showing 1,501 to 1,512 of 1,512

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,501. Posted:

What scares me more is the whole "last DLC pack" thing. Eh, 10 packs is still good, I guess...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,502. Posted:

I'm not surprised it's the last pack. After all, New Super Mario Bros U is getting downloadable content, so obviously that's where Nintendo is diverting their resources to.

The challenge pack looks damn hard though.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

I-U

1,503. Posted:

Nintendo doesn't have the resources to do DLC for both New Super Mario Brothers 2 and New Super Mario Brothers U? I thought the reason Nintendo was even bothering to do DLC for these games is because there would just be one per system.

Edited on by I-U

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,504. Posted:

They do, but it takes resources from other titles. And hey, that's called bad timing for you, what with releasing two New Super Mario Bros games in quick succession.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,505. Posted:

I only have the Gold Rush and Classic packs. :O

I'm honestly glad the DLC's done. What we have is enough. I want all attention DLC wise being put on NSMBU now.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,506. Posted:

So I finally beat the #10 Danger level pack...

...with White Raccoon Mario. Finished with 70 coins.

Damn that course is brutal with regular Mario. I can perform all the jumps, but I keep running out of time.

As for DLC in general, I've enjoyed most of the courses. Funny enough, the one I enjoyed the most was free--the Classics one. I wish they'd have released a few more retro-themed ones. Those three courses are a still a blast to play.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

MarioKenny1992

1,507. Posted:

Krimbatize wrote:

So I finally beat the #10 Danger level pack...

...with White Raccoon Mario. Finished with 70 coins.

Damn that course is brutal with regular Mario. I can perform all the jumps, but I keep running out of time.

As for DLC in general, I've enjoyed most of the courses. Funny enough, the one I enjoyed the most was free--the Classics one. I wish they'd have released a few more retro-themed ones. Those three courses are a still a blast to play.

I like the gold classics pack too because of the remade stages from SMB1 and 3 :) and it's so easy to get 30,000 coins and you get to pwn Bowser with just one gold fireball XD I really want the danger pack along with the platform panic and mystery adventures packs but all I have is 40 cents on my eshop balance. that's what I get for being too impatient and getting the coin challenge A pack after getting the nerve wrack pack XD

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

AuthorMessage

Henmii

1,508. Posted:

I still can't download any packs, and I do want the free pack! I played mushroom, flower and star pack. I turned Spottpass on. But the shop icon still doesn't show up! Is that just because I don't have a million coins yet?

Henmii

AuthorMessage

MarioKenny1992

1,509. Posted:

Henmii wrote:

I still can't download any packs, and I do want the free pack! I played mushroom, flower and star pack. I turned Spottpass on. But the shop icon still doesn't show up! Is that just because I don't have a million coins yet?

I think you have to wait for an update or something, check if you have a spotpass notification

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

1,510. Posted:

I completed it a few days ago except for the million coins and I won't even try, it is really boring collecting them and coin rush is not fun. I enjoyed the game but it is disappointing, it feels unoriginal and the collecting crap...well, I hope they don't do it again.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys:
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

Henmii

1,511. Posted:

Problem solved guys! I just put my 3DS in Sleep mode for 15 minutes, and when I started the game and went to Coin rush the shop option finally appeared! So now I downloaded the pack, just in time! Pfew!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

astros75

1,512. Posted:

Collected a million coins long ago but I still enjoy getting coin rush records from streetpass. This game and Mario 3d Land are without a doubt the most common streetpass hits I get.

Favorite 3DS Games:
Fire Emblem: Awk. ~ Mario Kart 7 ~ Animal Crossing: NL ~ Luigis Mansion: DM
Res. Evil: Rev ~ Super Mario 3d Land ~ DKC Returns ~ Kid Icarus Uprising

Favorite WiiU Games:
Pikmin 3 ~ New Super Mario Bros U

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75