3DS Forum

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Showing 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,512

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

1,481. Posted:

@LuigiMan200
Well, I feel silly. Trying to figure out what classic game it was from, and it was from the very game I'm playing! ;) It's NSMB2ception! ;)

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Shworange

1,482. Posted:

Hey, quick street passing question. If I streetpass a person who didn't buy the DLC pack that I am using as my "best score", are they able to register my challenge on their system or not?

3DS friend code: 3780-9246-6946
NNID: yossarian22

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,483. Posted:

From what I hear they won't, although it's possible that the score downloads and they simply can't challenge it until I buy/download the DLC pack

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,484. Posted:

New DLC announced. Available after Nintendo Direct presentation. :)

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

SBOY

1,485. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

From what I hear they won't, although it's possible that the score downloads and they simply can't challenge it until I buy/download the DLC pack

I've streetpass the Toys R' Us 3DS that demo NSMB2 (so there's no DLC on them) and I've got the score from this 3DS (I can can challenge it) but the TRS one had mine with a little lock on it. When I click on it the game say somethings like "buy the pack to play it" but don't show the score on it...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)
Si vous êtes du Québec j'aimerais vous ajoutez dans mes "ami-e-s" WII U/3DS ! Alors n'hésitez pas pour en faire la demande...

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4663-5063 | Nintendo Network ID: sboy82 | Twitter: sboy1982

AuthorMessage

rayword45

1,486. Posted:

Yeah, you can streetpass people with those set as challenges. You can't play it though.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Shworange

1,487. Posted:

Cool. Thanks guys!

3DS friend code: 3780-9246-6946
NNID: yossarian22

AuthorMessage

Henmii

1,488. Posted:

I have a question, guys! There seems to be a free Mario level-pack that you can download. But I can't download any packs! There should be a shop button at the bottom of the coin-rush menu, but I don't see it! Maybe that is because I have played coin-rush only once so far?

Henmii

AuthorMessage

rayword45

1,489. Posted:

Go to settings
Turn SpotPass on
Keep playing and wait
Eventually, restart the game

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,490. Posted:

Okay, I admit I used a guide to find some of the secrets, but on another I have reached a million coins a few days ago using the Gold Classics pack (it really helped, got 30,000 almost every time).

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Henmii

1,491. Posted:

@rayword45,

I will try! Thanks for the answer!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

Gamepro

1,492. Posted:

I got a little question: is there coming a demo for nsmb2?
:)

Gmail: patricksip11@gmail.com
3DS name: Gamepro.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4228-5487

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,493. Posted:

The DLC for this game looks way more fun than the actual main game.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

I-U

1,494. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The DLC for this game looks way more fun than the actual main game.

In my opinion, the DLC is more fun than the actual game. There's only so much Coin Rush I'm willing to do though. The main game really needs the DLC now.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,495. Posted:

Yeah, I said a while ago the DLC should have been what the actual game levels were like. And yes, the main game does need downloadable content. Heck, I'd love to just be able to explore the downloadable levels at my leisure without the annoying strict time limit and coin rush mechanics, with them being accessed via an additional world map area.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

1,496. Posted:

Me want NSMB2!!! DX

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

I-U

1,497. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Yeah, I said a while ago the DLC should have been what the actual game levels were like. And yes, the main game does need downloadable content. Heck, I'd love to just be able to explore the downloadable levels at my leisure without the annoying strict time limit and coin rush mechanics, with them being accessed via an additional world map area.

I'd like them to put out World updates personally for $3.50 as DLC. Have these updates put in more secrets to these levels, like hidden Gold Mushrooms and Gold Flowers. Something to make them more interesting, and actually feel like an alternative to Coin Rush grinding. Ending levels with a Gold Flower could also give a x2 for reaching the top of a flagpole.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,498. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

I collected 1,000,000 coins on the day I had my first kiss! :3

So what you played NSMB2 in the womb or something? :P

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,499. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I collected 1,000,000 coins on the day I had my first kiss! :3

So what you played NSMB2 in the womb or something? :P

Not that kind of kiss, silly. (I know that was supposed to be sarcastic :P)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

1,500. Posted:

New DLC! YIKES, this scares me!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989