Forums

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Posts 1,441 to 1,444 of 1,444

DarkCoolEdge

I completed it a few days ago except for the million coins and I won't even try, it is really boring collecting them and coin rush is not fun. I enjoyed the game but it is disappointing, it feels unoriginal and the collecting crap...well, I hope they don't do it again.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter:

Henmii

Problem solved guys! I just put my 3DS in Sleep mode for 15 minutes, and when I started the game and went to Coin rush the shop option finally appeared! So now I downloaded the pack, just in time! Pfew!

Henmii

astros75

Collected a million coins long ago but I still enjoy getting coin rush records from streetpass. This game and Mario 3d Land are without a doubt the most common streetpass hits I get.

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

toiletduck

So I finally got around to buying this. I've only recently become the owner of a N2DSXL system after falling back in love with Nintendo thanks to the Switch.

I really love the game so far! Yeah, it's not hard, but I really enjoy trying to find the secret exits and golden stars. The level design still really appeals to me.

One little thing though: if I enter Coin Rush mode, the shop won't appear so I'm unable to buy the DLC. I bought the game second hand. Is that a problem?

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.