3DS Forum

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Showing 1,421 to 1,440 of 1,508

AuthorMessage

RupeeClock

1,421. Posted:

When you say Pack A, do you mean the Gold Rush Pack which is the 1st one, or Challenge Pack A which is the second one?
If you managed a 30,000 run in Challenge Pack A then I'm very impressed.

Yeah the maximum score in any coin rush run is 30,000 coins. That limit is a bit annoying that's for sure.

Also, I've made a video that shows you how to get a high score such as 24,888 coins on Challenge Pack A.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEcEltU9UQ

RupeeClock

AuthorMessage

Fudge

1,422. Posted:

Would you guys say it's worth buying the DLC? Also, can I have your FC Rupee??

3DS Friend Code 0087-2687-9672
Currently Playing
Wii: Rhythm Heaven Fever, SSBM
3DS: New Super Mario Bros 2, Colors

AuthorMessage

Pupito

1,423. Posted:

Just beat the Nerve Wrack Pack after playing the DLC all weekend. All I can say is WOW. Nintendo is really on to something here. The NW pack brings back that old school super intense challenge with no room for error. Coin Rush feels like a quarter pumping arcade challenge. Gold Rush is also a joy to play. I will keep buying anything they put out - if they stick to this formula! Now just give us new Mario Kart 7 Levels!!

LOCALIZE STARFY!

AuthorMessage

RupeeClock

1,424. Posted:

Lookie, someone found a way to do the 1up trick on the first course of the Nerve Wrack Pack. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8mPlnc1lUQ

As for me, I finally did a 30k run of Coin Challenge Pack A!
Untitled
This has been driving me nuts all day but I finally did it, huzzah!

RupeeClock

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,425. Posted:

@RupeeClock, I feel like you're better than all of us. :O

Self esteem lowered! :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

SBOY

1,426. Posted:

Anybody know what happen if you streetpass somebody that didn't have the pack that make you score your high score ?

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)
Si vous êtes du Québec j'aimerais vous ajoutez dans mes "ami-e-s" WII U/3DS ! Alors n'hésitez pas pour en faire la demande...

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4663-5063 | Nintendo Network ID: sboy82 | Twitter: sboy1982

AuthorMessage

Hokori

1,427. Posted:

SBOY wrote:

Anybody know what happen if you streetpass somebody that didn't have the pack that make you score your high score ?

I assume ou can play it, because I SP someone with NSMB2 but for some odd reason I couldnt play it

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,428. Posted:

Guess how much I love this game. Guess.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

1,429. Posted:

It's no challenge getting 1,000,000 coins. The real challenge would be to finish the game with no coins

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,430. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

It's no challenge getting 1,000,000 coins. The real challenge would be to finish the game with no coins

This idea would make a great "reverse" coin rush pack. Have them throw coins at you and you're basically dodging them. Every time a coin hits you it lowers your score. :D

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

1,431. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

This idea would make a great "reverse" coin rush pack. Have them throw coins at you and you're basically dodging them. Every time a coin hits you it lowers your score. :D

Yeah that would be awesome. I'd definitely buy that as a DLC

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,432. Posted:

Finishing the game with no coins? Reminds me of the ascetic run hacks of Super Mario World, where you had to not get coins, power ups or score. I think some people actually try to play real games like that for a challenge.

Good luck doing that with New Super Mario Bros 2, it literally throws coins at you in many levels.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

SBOY

1,433. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

SBOY wrote:

I assume ou can play it, because I SP someone with NSMB2 but for some odd reason I couldnt play it

I've now the answer (and it's really not what I tought Nintendo would do). Today I streetpass the Toys 'R Us 3DS that got NSMB2 on it... So I've looked at the Streetpass things and there's was a little lock on the upper right side of my Mii and when I click on it it's say that you can't play it because you don't have the download pack that make the score... So if you don't have the pack you can't play the streetpass things from somebody else if the high score is from this pack...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)
Si vous êtes du Québec j'aimerais vous ajoutez dans mes "ami-e-s" WII U/3DS ! Alors n'hésitez pas pour en faire la demande...

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4663-5063 | Nintendo Network ID: sboy82 | Twitter: sboy1982

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,434. Posted:

So, am I the only one here who's maxed out the coin counter in New Super Mario Bros 2?

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

Hokori

1,435. Posted:

^i gave up for now :( I'll get back to it soon though

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,436. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

So, am I the only one here who's maxed out the coin counter in New Super Mario Bros 2?

Pshhhh I still haven't hit 1 million yet. Crazy I know. :p

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

1,437. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

CM30 wrote:

Pshhhh I still haven't hit 1 million yet. Crazy I know. :p

Me neither

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,438. Posted:

Don't blame you. It's pretty dang tedious to even reach a million coins, let alone maxing out the counter. Took quite a bit of determination to get over how dull the whole process was (playing a ton of coin rush including the 3-4 trick).

AuthorMessage

Hokori

1,439. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Don't blame you. It's pretty dang tedious to even reach a million coins, let alone maxing out the counter. Took quite a bit of determination to get over how dull the whole process was (playing a ton of coin rush including the 3-4 trick).

I'm at about 2 and a half million

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,440. Posted:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the 3-4 trick?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero