Zach777

Cuz 2.50 is SO much money.

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

e-love

Well its free, and everywhere apparently has it now.

I'll be downloading when I get home!

Does anyone know if the classic pack has remixed music from the old games?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

EvilRegal

Wish I'd held off a little while on getting my million coins. I'd like to have done it to these classic levels! So nice of Nintendo! A question, though. Were there any Super Mario World nods in the pack? I was wondering about the area you're taken to when you go through that ceiling pipe in Bowser's Castle (w/Peach's Castle in background). For some reason, it doesn't ring any bells.

The devoted SMB3 level, and no devoted SMW level reinforces in my mind that they should've used Boom Boom for NSMB2, and Reznor for NSMBU. I hope we get some SMW-esque DLC for NSMBU.

@Emaan
No, it doesn't.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Xilef

Downloaded the retro pack, it was awesome! They actually combined the first and second level of the first Mario game into one, and all the levels has been given some big changes as well. It's really fun, much bether than i thought.

Xilef

e-love

Wish they remixed the music...

DreamyViridi

Would they even be able to do that? I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they were unable to put new music in.
I just played the DLC and loved it all! I knew where specifically the layout of the levels came from and the surprises really got me.
"Oh, the 2nd Star Coin. I just jump up and ge--- HEY! Tricky one, huh? Koopa Shell says hi!"
Couldn't find the 3rd Star Coin in Course 1 but otherwise it was great. ^^

Hope we get a little more DLC like that later on.

@FluttershyGuy
The Bowser's Castle ceiling pipe takes you to a gold variation of NSMB2's World 1-1.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

paul6891

I'm currently unable to download the new free content server undergoing maintenance apparently! Anyone else having trouble?

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

Xilef

paul6891 wrote:

I'm currently unable to download the new free content server undergoing maintenance apparently! Anyone else having trouble?

I couldn't open the eShop of the same reason. Don't know how long the eShop usually undergoes maintenance though...

Xilef

Hokori

Wait free? Sweet! Also Nintendos during extra work on ALL there online including the Nintendo wiFi connection games

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

e-love

Mine seemed to download fine.

EvilRegal

@LuigiMan200
Well, I feel silly. Trying to figure out what classic game it was from, and it was from the very game I'm playing! It's NSMB2ception!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Shworange

Hey, quick street passing question. If I streetpass a person who didn't buy the DLC pack that I am using as my "best score", are they able to register my challenge on their system or not?

3DS friend code: 3780-9246-6946
NNID: yossarian22

Nintendo Network ID: yossarian22

xBASSxMONSTAx

New DLC announced. Available after Nintendo Direct presentation.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

SBOY

CM30 wrote:

From what I hear they won't, although it's possible that the score downloads and they simply can't challenge it until I buy/download the DLC pack

I've streetpass the Toys R' Us 3DS that demo NSMB2 (so there's no DLC on them) and I've got the score from this 3DS (I can can challenge it) but the TRS one had mine with a little lock on it. When I click on it the game say somethings like "buy the pack to play it" but don't show the score on it...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

rayword45

Yeah, you can streetpass people with those set as challenges. You can't play it though.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Shworange

Cool. Thanks guys!

3DS friend code: 3780-9246-6946
NNID: yossarian22

Nintendo Network ID: yossarian22

Henmii

I have a question, guys! There seems to be a free Mario level-pack that you can download. But I can't download any packs! There should be a shop button at the bottom of the coin-rush menu, but I don't see it! Maybe that is because I have played coin-rush only once so far?

Henmii

rayword45

Go to settings
Turn SpotPass on
Keep playing and wait
Eventually, restart the game

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.