3DS Forum

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Showing 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,512

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,361. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

dizzy_boy wrote:

DLC is now available. go into the coin rush section, the shop option is at the bottom of the screen.

How much?

3 packs of levels - £2.00 each.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,362. Posted:

Us in North America have to wait until they announce it. Come on 10 AM!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,363. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

dizzy_boy wrote:

DLC is now available. go into the coin rush section, the shop option is at the bottom of the screen.

How much?

3 packs of levels - £2.00 each.

Can you buy them all at a discount?

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Charizord

1,364. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Charizord wrote:

Finally found how to get to the golden boat. I'm proud of myself for not going through the internet for answers :D

Please enlighten us as to how, I still haven't found it.

;_;

"Vines grow in the middle, vines grow in the clouds, vines grow right after the other, the vine you seek hides between ropes in the sky."
-Charizord 2012

Charizord

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

1,365. Posted:

@xBASSxMONSTAx nope, no discounts.
also the first pack should be mega easy to get 30000 with a bit of practice, i`ve been working on it for the past half hour and managed to get 27666.

Edited on by dizzy_boy

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,366. Posted:

I am going to download Pack A only. I don't like the other ones. Plus Pack A level 3, has a Hammer Bro. that mimics Bowser from the first game.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

1,367. Posted:

How do you get the notification? I have other NSB2 notifications but miss this onee!

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,368. Posted:

Ok, I can't get these packs for some reason? I'm in the game menu and selected coin rush but thre is no shop icon????

My 3ds is on the latest firmware because I updated it to go on the eshop this morning.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Hokori

1,369. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Ok, I can't get these packs for some reason? I'm in the game menu and selected coin rush but thre is no shop icon????

My 3ds is on the latest firmware because I updated it to go on the eshop this morning.

It's available on Thursday

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,370. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

It's available on Thursday

But why are some people got it already.

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

1,371. Posted:

I live in EU and stil havent got the notfication. Why? I played it last yesterday

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,372. Posted:

Tobias95 wrote:

I live in EU and stil havent got the notfication. Why? I played it last yesterday

Same here mate. I havent got any spotpass notification neither. I live in UK.

I dunno what to do?? I need the notification so I can get the dam dlc. Why don't they just put it on the main eshop store.

I've tried playing for 15 minutes, then saving and exit. Restart console and still no notification?

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

1,373. Posted:

Do someone have an idea of whats wrong? I have notifications on. I have the money to buy em. But stil I cant!

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,374. Posted:

Tobias95 wrote:

Do someone have an idea of whats wrong? I have notifications on. I have the money to buy em. But stil I cant!

I have notifications on too. I can't wait anymore as I got to go soon. I wanna play before I go.

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,375. Posted:

Yeah, I got mine now.

I clicked notifications and waited for a bit and it's now came through. hope this helps.

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,376. Posted:

Maybe try... idk... Turning your 3DS on and off, turn your WiFi on you 3DS on and off...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,377. Posted:

Oh god, just clicked shop on the mario coin section and now I keep getting error message please hard reset your console?

Today is not my day.:(

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,378. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Oh god, just clicked shop on the mario coin section and now I keep getting error message please hard reset your console?

Today is not my day.:(

Whoa... Hey Nintendo, apperently you need to fix something...
Well good luck, hopefully you get your files back.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,379. Posted:

Ok after hard reset, went into mario game and coin rush, shop. I bought the packs successfully for £6 :D

Now playing them

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,380. Posted:

Congrats!

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile