Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Showing 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,512

AuthorMessage

rayword45

1,261. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

rayword45 wrote:

Just bought this game.

Does this game feature more levels after the initial map at the bottom (like SML3D)?

If not, hot damn this game looks like it's gonna be short.

Not really, there's 6 main worlds and 3 optional worlds...There's a crapload of secret exits though, and the Star coins are cleverly hidden for the most part too. :p

Super Mario Land 3D had 241 levels (which were longer, since they were 3D) and Star Coins as well. Nothing in the way of extras, though.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

willobee

1,262. Posted:

True, but this games has about as much content as any 2D Mario before it.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,263. Posted:

This game has TONS of replay value! At least for me. I beat the game quite a while ago, and I'm still playing it. :O

So many things to do:

-Getting all the Star Coins
-1 Million Coins
-Secret Exits
-Get to Flower World
-All 5 Profile Stars

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

1,264. Posted:

Over 450,000 coins.
Nearly half way there.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,265. Posted:

When I go on a 3 hour road trip to see my to-be-born nephew at the end of the month, I'm finally going to go beyond beating Bowser. For some reason I don't use my 3DS much while in the house, and I'm in the house 99% of the time... Yeah, bad combination.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Raiko

1,266. Posted:

I still can't find some of the secret exits and coins in this game, and i'm refusing to use a guide. I do wonder if i'll manage a 5-star profile.

Raiko

AuthorMessage

RupeeClock

1,267. Posted:

One or two of the hidden exits are gonna drive you nuts.

RupeeClock

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

1,268. Posted:

just got a million coins :P that was easy enough repeating 8400 something coins then retrying the same levels over and over again

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,269. Posted:

Raiko wrote:

I still can't find some of the secret exits and coins in this game, and i'm refusing to use a guide. I do wonder if i'll manage a 5-star profile.

I managed to find all but one secret exit in the end. Since I was getting tired of the game and had spent hours looking for it - I decided to check a guide just for that exit. The obscurity of the secret was ridiculous though - they really just messed up on some of the secret exit placements.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

1,270. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Beat it! Final boss was kind of annoying, but overall the game has been a lot of fun. Lookin' forward to the complete-athon now~

Not as bad as the Wii's finale though...though I'm talking about difficulty or whatever. I just remembered dying ten bazillion times on the Wii's battle.

Yeah, the final boss of the Wii version was tedious and frantic to say the least, but I thought it was pretty epic.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

Rizsparky

1,271. Posted:

Do you reckon the game will have free stage DLC? I dont understand how they will implement paid coin rush DLC when coin rush is just 3 levels from the game itself..

Rizsparky

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,272. Posted:

I wont be buying the coin rush dlc. I'm gonna need A LOT of space for fire emblem. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,273. Posted:

I don't see how everyone has so much coins, I only have 80,000. How do you do it? :O

The Emaaloggery

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,274. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I wont be buying the coin rush dlc. I'm gonna need A LOT of space for fire emblem. :P

Same here. When it EVENTUALLY becomes available to the rest of the world of course. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,275. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Same here. When it EVENTUALLY becomes available to the rest of the world of course. :p

I just need my FE fix. :'(

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,276. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I don't see how everyone has so much coins, I only have 80,000. How do you do it? :O

Coin Rush Mode, especially on the Mushroom Pack. In that mode, you're given a Gold Flower as your starting item, and your coin total doubles when you hit the top of a flagpole to clear a level. I quickly got to 1 million with a course I got in a StreetPass where I could easily get about 17,000 Coins per run if I did the course right.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

willobee

1,277. Posted:

Rizsparky wrote:

Do you reckon the game will have free stage DLC? I dont understand how they will implement paid coin rush DLC when coin rush is just 3 levels from the game itself..

It won't be free, and it won't be just using old levels. I assume it'll be like more 'packs,' as the Mushroom pack, Flower, whatever... of course it'll feature levels made specifically for coin rush, not just rehash levels from the main game.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

1,278. Posted:

Nearly on 600,000.

My highest coin total on Coin rush is 20,00,and I'm pretty chuft.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

Rizsparky

1,279. Posted:

wobee wrote:

Rizsparky wrote:

It won't be free, and it won't be just using old levels. I assume it'll be like more 'packs,' as the Mushroom pack, Flower, whatever... of course it'll feature levels made specifically for coin rush, not just rehash levels from the main game.

Thats cool, i'm fine with it being paid BUT I would assume that the dlc would be allowed to be played in the main game too, a 'DLC' world for example.

Rizsparky

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,280. Posted:

Just hit 100,000! Woah, I'm slow. :D

I wish this theme was in the game more, so dreamy. :*

Edited on by Emaan

The Emaaloggery