Forums

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,444

Hokori

My guess as well as punnyguys is that Morton Koopa sr. Is the father since Morton Koopa jr. Is a child

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Happy_Mask

@Emaan It says that they were, in smb3.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Ah, manuals. So we have the dragmire effect going on. :3

KaiserGX

I'm talking about the manuals, saying they might be blood related (but not his children). Though you can always trust the Japanese manuals. It had no Dragmire in it.

Though everywhere else in Japan they are not his children. They were known as KoKuppa which means Little Bowsers. Which then got changed to Tenshita. Meaning Underlings.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Happy_Mask

Little bowsers sounds cuter than Koopa Kids. :3

RupeeClock

There are a few ways to get 30,000 coin records on Coin Rush and I've done four of them so far.
Mushroom Pack starting levels: Mushroom-1 and 2-4
Flower Pack starting level: Flower-3
Star Pack starting level: Star-1

I wonder if there are any other level sets capable of hitting 30,000?

None are quite as potent as Mushroom-1 though, it's easy to do and set up, and a good run allows you to use a gold flower on all three stages.

RupeeClock

e-love

So apparently my profile stars aren't shiny any more? That annoys me, since I went out of my way to not use the White Tanooki suit the whole freaking game.

Why did this happen? I know I've never used it once. Is there any way to make them shiny again?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

romulux

my favorite coin rush starts with the secret coin ship level in world 5. if you use a gold flower and keep a koopa shell bouncing on the boat deck the whole time you'll get a 100 coin bonus for every enemy who gets hit by the shell. you just have to keep jumping on the winged turtles and let them fall to the deck to be killed one after another. i've only reached 20,000 with that pack, but it's the funnest i've tried yet.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Knux

Emaan wrote:

Perhaps Bowser just took them under his wing, so to speak.

I swear in the Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 manual it introduces them as Bowser's 7 kids.

There's also the theory that they were originally, but ever since Bowser Jr. came into the picture, Nintendo, or Miyamoto really, decided to say they aren't his children. Mostly to prevent confusion. Not to mention Miyamoto was never one to care about story.

Awful retcons ftw. Also, I've finally beaten this game. It was good, but nothing mind-blowing.

Knux

Banker-Style

Bowser is the Brad,and Angelina of the Video Game world.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

e-love

Emaan wrote:

So apparently my profile stars aren't shiny any more? That annoys me, since I went out of my way to not use the White Tanooki suit the whole freaking game.

Why did this happen? I know I've never used it once. Is there any way to make them shiny again?

I'm just kinda quoting myself since I was ignored.

Hokori

Emaan wrote:

Do you already have all star coins? If not try collecting all star/moon coins

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

e-love

Why would they stop shining for that though? I thought it was only if you use the White Tannoki suit.

Hokori

No I meant the shine again after you collect all the coins, but maybe it was only if you didn't use the suit.
I played it and saw the suit, and got no sparkle at the end, but the sparkle came back when I collected all coins, but maybe it doesn't come back if you used it, IDK since I never used it

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Hokori

Wow I just StreetPasses someone who had only 232 coins in there coin rush and they used the tail... The was such an easy win for me...

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

RupeeClock

A ridiculous coin farming exploit has been discovered in World 3-4.
How ridiculous? You can get 15,000 coins with no input after the initial setup, which itself is very safe as well.

Once you have your 15,000 coins, you can double it at the flagpole (easy with Raccoon Mario), and end your run by dying, for a rapid 30,000 coins.
Doing this requires that you have a Gold Flower in your inventory, so you need to have beaten the game first. Once you have it though, you can get 30,000 coins in under three minutes.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Hokori

I just maxed out coin rush thanks to that 3-4 hint

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

RupeeClock

HarmoKnight wrote:

There are at least four other ways to do get 30,000 coins, starting with 2-4, Mushroom-1, Flower-3 or Star-1.
But 3-4 is by far the easiest, fastest and most lucrative. It is genuinely broken.

If the 30,000 coin limit were not in place you could reach a million coins, or even 9,999,999 coins in very short time.

RupeeClock

Geonjaha

RupeeClock wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

There are at least four other ways to do get 30,000 coins, starting with 2-4, Mushroom-1, Flower-3 or Star-1.
But 3-4 is by far the easiest, fastest and most lucrative. It is genuinely broken.

If the 30,000 coin limit were not in place you could reach a million coins, or even 9,999,999 coins in very short time.

In a way the coin limit means inhibiting competitive players - but seeing glitches like that shows you why it's actually important that they included it. >.<
Although DLC is going to be a lot less appealing if you've already got the max coin rush score anyway. :/

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.