Forums

Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,476

Hydrox

Thanks! That helps a lot. I think I'll get 3D Land.

Hydrox

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter:

Burning_Spear

Just got SpotPass news: Players in the Americas have surpassed 10 billion coins collected. As a reward, all mushroom houses we've previously visited have been reopened. And after you beat level 6, you can enter a special button combination to play as Luigi.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

K964

I noticed that the spotpass message also gave us all rainbow courses!

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Geonjaha

I stopped playing once I got all 5 profile stars. I think I had 500,000 coins or so when I stopped. Not going to bother getting 1 million just for a title screen change - I've got more enjoyable things to do. I also dont feel compelled to come back and play the game again unlike Super Mario 3D Land. To be fair I didnt for NSMB for the DS either - but I played for tens of hours after I finished the main quest on the minigames. Not having anything extra just means this will definitely be a game I end up selling - it has no replay value or minigames that keep it enjoyable.

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

emaan

@Geonjaha, So getting 1 million coins isn't one of the stars?

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Hokori

I unlocked all levels and beat them, but only have one star ATM, what do you have to do to get certain stars?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Happy_Mask

All star coins, all moon coins, all exits( normal and secret) and beat world star.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Hokori

I beat the game, and star world, found all exits, just need the star and moon coins...

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Burning_Spear

Happy-Mask: Did you collect all of the blue coins, or are some of them impossible?

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

Happy_Mask

@Burning_Spear To my knowledge, there are several that cannot be completed, due to the fact that they flood several screens.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Hokori

Ok so I have all star coins but 3, but if I collect all 3 I only get up to 9 total after spending them all, did I miss something because I currently hav found all exits and spent all coins so far, is there a secret mushroom house you need to spend coins on?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Geonjaha

HarmoKnight wrote:

Ok so I have all star coins but 3, but if I collect all 3 I only get up to 9 total after spending them all, did I miss something because I currently hav found all exits and spent all coins so far, is there a secret mushroom house you need to spend coins on?

Once you get all the star coins an extra hut will open up in the Star World costing 9 star coins.
mild spoiler The hut gives you the invinciblity star item :3 /spoiler.

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Burning_Spear

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Burning_Spear To my knowledge, there are several that cannot be completed, due to the fact that they flood several screens.

Thanks, friend. I'm stuck on a particularly difficult one and don't want to waste time if there are some that simply aren't possible.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

Happy_Mask

@BurningSpear No Problem. I've also found that, (believe it or not) mini Mario can actually make some of the ones with crazy jumps easier.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Hokori

Geonjaha wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Ok so I have all star coins but 3, but if I collect all 3 I only get up to 9 total after spending them all, did I miss something because I currently hav found all exits and spent all coins so far, is there a secret mushroom house you need to spend coins on?

Once you get all the star coins an extra hut will open up in the Star World costing 9 star coins.
mild spoiler The hut gives you the invinciblity star item :3 /spoiler.

Thanks I thought that only 9 was weird, also I can get my sparkle back by beating the level I'm currently stuck on right?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Hokori

Got em all finally!

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

iphys

Only 10 billion coins in the Americas vs 93 billion worldwide seems kind of disappointing. It seems like barely anyone I know actually bought the game for some strange reason, so maybe it's not selling as well here.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Burning_Spear

iphys wrote:

Only 10 billion coins in the Americas vs 93 billion worldwide seems kind of disappointing. It seems like barely anyone I know actually bought the game for some strange reason, so maybe it's not selling as well here.

We got the game a few weeks later than the rest of the world, and at a time when I would imagine a lot of people were enjoying their last week of summer before returning to school.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

Hokori

Got 4 sparkly stars, one more to go

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic