DarkLloyd

1,101. Posted:

my highest coin count for world 1-1 is 8087 :P so close to going OVER 9000 lol

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

I-U

1,102. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

We're just wishing they would change the theme already, lol.

They did.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Hokori

1,103. Posted:

Unlocked all exits

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,104. Posted:

What level is the best for collecting coins the fastest? Trying to get 1 million but I'm only getting around a 1000 a level. It's pissing me off.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,105. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

Beat the game a while ago. I'm aiming for all 5 profile stars - but without looking up guides or help for secret exits, star coins etc. Mario newbies might need them - but I'll be finding them myself. ;)

Wow, you must be the coolest kid at school.

I-U wrote:

Eureka wrote:

They did.

That's not what he's trying to say.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

1,106. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

What level is the best for collecting coins the fastest? Trying to get 1 million but I'm only getting around a 1000 a level. It's pissing me off.

as far as i know what i said in this page above you would be the fastest but i dont how frequent the golden mushroom houses reapears, if you want to know more just say so here and i will try to explain it as best as i can because my own mind isnt so smart lol

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,107. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Beat the game, then go through coin rush. Coin rush is way faster than anything you can do in-game.

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,108. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Beat the game a while ago. I'm aiming for all 5 profile stars - but without looking up guides or help for secret exits, star coins etc. Mario newbies might need them - but I'll be finding them myself. ;)

[/div]

I-U wrote:

Eureka wrote:

[/div]

They did.

[/div]

That's not what he's trying to say.

Theme, as in visual style, the music and getting rid of the now annoying "bah!" stuff...that sort of thing.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,109. Posted:

I think the "Bah!" and the enemies dancing to the music is pretty darn adorable.

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Hokori

1,110. Posted:

One time a dry bone killed me right before a "bah" and it looked like he was gloating that he killed me

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Firejonie

1,111. Posted:

Just got 200,000 coins. Using mushroom pack coin rush ( record is in the 14,000's) and the 2-4 goomba trick to get coins. Already have a five star profile, I just need 800,000 more coins.

Firejonie

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,112. Posted:

Just beat the game! That final boss with Bowser was fun, took me a few tries to get the hang of it though. Overall, this game's been great. So much better than I suspected. Best level designs in a NSMB game, definitely.

I only finished with 17,000 coins. :O
Haven't done Coin Rush yet, since I want to discover the secret worlds first.

This game has pretty awesome replay value.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,113. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

I think the "Bah!" and the enemies dancing to the music is pretty darn adorable.

In the DS version, yeah...but after that it just got old and annoying. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Firejonie

1,114. Posted:

Just got 250,000, If I can get around 150,000 in a day as of now I can probably reach the 1,000,000 coin goal in about five or six days ( depending on how long I play for). I just use my own coin rush record ( 1-A, 1-2 and a castle) to get at least 7,000 coins each time. My record is in the 15,000's.

Edited on by Firejonie

Firejonie

AuthorMessage

grumblegrumble

1,115. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Just beat the game! That final boss with Bowser was fun, took me a few tries to get the hang of it though. Overall, this game's been great. So much better than I suspected. Best level designs in a NSMB game, definitely.

I only finished with 17,000 coins. :O
Haven't done Coin Rush yet, since I want to discover the secret worlds first.

This game has pretty awesome replay value.

Our stats are pretty much the same! I just finished with 23,000 coins and also love the last level, so beautiful on my new 3DS XL :) I just unlocked Luigi, too (hold down L+R buttons on "file select" menu) he doesn't jump higher though, for the first time ever, I think, and that's a shame, but I am going to love racking up points in Coin Rush mode now ;) Oh, and the Star Level is unlocked now, it says I need 90 more star coins, I only have 9 left! lol

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, Retro Pocket

AuthorMessage

Firejonie

1,116. Posted:

Got 300,000 coins! Man I'm blazing fast in getting 1,000,000 coins!

Firejonie

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,117. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Uh-oh - I upset a walkthrough user. ;)
Chillout there man. Just trying to point out that while so many people complain about how easy Mario has gotten - they still jump online to find out guides and help. The secret exits and star coins are about the only challenge this game actually offers up. No need to lessen your experience of a game just because you get stuck.

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,118. Posted:

Finally got the game yesterday, halfway through world 3 now.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

MattEriks

1,119. Posted:

how is the save system? I hated the save system in NSMB ds.

3DS FC: 4854 - 6530 - 1097 (MattEriks)
Why does the good guys win in games?
Because we have Potions
note to self Don't let the evil ones get any potions

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

1,120. Posted:

I don't mind the Bahs, what I hate is that new remix that always has Bahs. I don't know how to explain it, but it plays in Flower B.

And the stupid dances. Make it either Way to easy to hit the enemies, or annoying when A MUSHROOM BOUNCES OVER YOUR HEAD TO THE MUSIC!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk