Forums

Topic: New Spotpass Puzzle! 3DS Puzzle Swap

Posts 21 to 40 of 254

JustAnotherUser

@skywake Wow. That's impressive.
Maybe I should go down to my local industrial establishment as we- scowls at thatcher.

I'm still waiting to see that blue light of excitement.
It'll probably come sooner or later.
I've only got 8 more normal puzzle pieces to go, so my plan is to get 300 play coins.. and spend them all.
I'll probably only end up getting 1 new puzzle piece.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

Genostar09

I've just completed all the blue pieces using 210 of my coins. I'll be heading over to a streetpass event in LA this sunday, hopefully i'll get some pink pieces and win the Mario Kart competition. >:3

Genostar09

RedYoshi999

I was surprised to see the blue light when I got home just now. What a nice surprise! I love Nintendo's continuing dedication to StreetPass.

Wii FC: 8618 6010 9640 8956

Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

Tsuchinoko

So the puzzle is a Kirby one? That's cool, I don't know if I have it already. I just got a Mario Open Tennis puzzle. I don't know what puzzles are in what regions. I know we have the Fire Emblem puzzle that's only in Japan right now. Other than that I have in order:
-Metroid: Other M
-one for Mario & Koopa (with Luigi, looks like a SSB trophy)
-Mario Galaxy 2
-Twilight Princess Link
-normal Kirby puzzle
-Pikmin
-NSMB Wii
-Zelda Ocarina 3D
-Starfox 64 3D (actually my favourite, even though I'm not a Starfox fan)
-Pilotwings resort (about halfway finished)
-Fire Emblem: Kakusei
-Mario Tennis Open (just started collecting it)

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Hokori

Tsuchinoko wrote:

So the puzzle is a Kirby one? That's cool, I don't know if I have it already. I just got a Mario Open Tennis puzzle. I don't know what puzzles are in what regions. I know we have the Fire Emblem puzzle that's only in Japan right now. Other than that I have in order:
-Metroid: Other M
-one for Mario & Koopa (with Luigi, looks like a SSB trophy)
-Mario Galaxy 2
-Twilight Princess Link
-normal Kirby puzzle
-Pikmin
-NSMB Wii
-Zelda Ocarina 3D
-Starfox 64 3D (actually my favourite, even though I'm not a Starfox fan)
-Pilotwings resort (about halfway finished)
-Fire Emblem: Kakusei
-Mario Tennis Open (just started collecting it)

You can also get ONI training which is another JP only one

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Tsuchinoko

@LordOtakWiiU I must've not started on that one yet.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Xyphon22

I went to Washington, DC yesterday and got 14 hits, including 2 from France and 1 each from Brazil and Puerto Rico. I also got one from a guy in Texas who has over 800 hits, over 600 in his plaza, and every piece from every puzzle except the new Kirby one, including all the pinks. Crazy. I think in the next update they need to make the option like in Find Mii 2 where you can spend coins to bring back someone you've previously met and get another piece from them. Then I could actually get them all with enough coins.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

SilentHunter382

[quote=Tsuchinoko]

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

-one for Mario & Koopa (with Luigi, looks like a SSB trophy)
-normal Kirby puzzle
-Pikmin
-Zelda Ocarina 3D
-Starfox 64 3D (actually my favourite, even though I'm not a Starfox fan)
-Pilotwings resort (about halfway finished)
-Fire Emblem: Kakusei

These are the ones I don't have but I have 2 that aren't on your list.

  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Mario Kart 7

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

@SilentHunter Yeah, There's a whole bunch that I don't have yet. I'm trying really hard to finish puzzles before collecting new pieces, but some people I connect with have only pieces from puzzles I don't have.

I just got a piece from Super Mario 3D Land from someone today, so that's added to my list. I don't know if we get the 20th Anniversary Kirby puzzle here. I mean, I hope we do. We should right?

I'm not sure which ones are Japanese exclusives other than Fire Emblem and Oni-training.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

SilentHunter382

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@SilentHunter Yeah, There's a whole bunch that I don't have yet. I'm trying really hard to finish puzzles before collecting new pieces, but some people I connect with have only pieces from puzzles I don't have.

I just got a piece from Super Mario 3D Land from someone today, so that's added to my list. I don't know if we get the 20th Anniversary Kirby puzzle here. I mean, I hope we do. We should right?

I'm not sure which ones are Japanese exclusives other than Fire Emblem and Oni-training.

Ya I just wished my area had alot of people using the street pass so I can get more panels. I have my system for over a year and only have meet 6 people.

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

@SilentHunter382 Really, only 6 people? Where in Ireland do you live? I'd imagine a trip to Dublin or Belfast would bring you at least a dozen, no? Maybe I'm just spoiled living in Japan. I've talked to Americans who say they don't get a lot of exchanges either.

My only thing is, since there's not a lot of foreigners in Japan, I never connect with people in continental Asia, Europe, or NA.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

SilentHunter382

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@SilentHunter382 Really, only 6 people? Where in Ireland do you live? I'd imagine a trip to Dublin or Belfast would bring you at least a dozen, no? Maybe I'm just spoiled living in Japan. I've talked to Americans who say they don't get a lot of exchanges either.

My only thing is, since there's not a lot of foreigners in Japan, I never connect with people in continental Asia, Europe, or NA.

I know a trip up to Dublin would help but the only time I ever go to Dublin is for concerts and I am not risking bring my 3ds to them.

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

@SilentHunter382 OMG, I totally understand that. Its a precious thing, protect it well. I like to carry mine with me on day trips though, which I do often. I've finished so many of the puzzles that way. I once went to Tokyo for a lunch date and 17 exchanges by the time I got back home.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Hokori

StreetPass makes me wanna move to japan even more

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Tsuchinoko

@LordOtakWiiU have you ever been here before?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

@LordOtakWiiU Obviously I love Japan, I'm very big about promoting its good points, while forgiving its lesser points. Its a complicated place to live, even (sometimes especially) for Japanese-speaking foreigners. I've met people who had never been to Japan before but were obsessed with it, and ended up being disappointed and going back to their own countries fairly quickly. Just...be level-headed about it, and you should be fine.

I'm not someone who likes anime and manga and all that. What brought me to Japan was actually my love for the language, and it branched off from there. Honestly most American (and some European) people I know that are into video games are WAY more into it that most Japanese people I know.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic