Forums

Topic: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Discussion Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 251

LzWinky

I actually knew what Yokai were. Caw caw caw

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

My goal is to do case 4 when I beat Zelda which should happen maybe as early as tomorrow!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Somewhere in the middle of case 5 at the robotics lab! I'm getting a good idea where the story is going. Love this story so far and i cantnseem to put the game down now as i want to see this to its end!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

How come no one has called this 3DS GOTY? I mean, I'm all for not going for samey sequels (which this series is borderline required to be) and the new Luigi's Mansion and FE etc. matter more but omg I love this.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RevolverLink

As much as I really want to play it, I'm going to have to put playing the bonus case on hold. For a little while anyway.

My router stinks when it comes to the 3DS and Wi-Fi, unfortunately. Downloading stuff from the eShop can be time-consuming and often requires multiple re-tries, but downloading even the smallest of DLC is next to impossible. :/

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Spoony_Tech

@RevolverLink I'm sure you tried everything but just in case you haven't. Try resetting your router before the dl. Also sleep mode should work fine even if you do keep losing wifi. It was a small file.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Near the end of case 5!! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!! Reminds me a bit of the sixth sense!

MERG said:

kkslider5552000

A sixth sense level of reveal? ...that's a bold statement to make. Especially in the same year as the Bioshock Infinite ending.

Spoony_Tech

kkslider5552000 wrote:

A sixth sense level of reveal? ...that's a bold statement to make. Especially in the same year as the Bioshock Infinite ending.

If Infinites ending is anything like the original Bioshock that I need to play that!

MERG said:

kkslider5552000

Spoony_Tech wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

If Infinites ending is anything like the original Bioshock that I need to play that!

Hahahahahaha. You don't even know how funny that is yet!

and yes, yes you do

spizzamarozzi

I wanted to get the game today but I noticed it's just in english and hasn't been translated into my language. That's really a let down. I mean, I speak decent english and will eventually get the experience out of it (although a bit crippled, like it happened in Little Inferno) but I really wanted my mother to try it and she won't be able to.
I'm all for avoiding FIGS translations to keep the cost down, but these kind of games are basically 100% based on language (and complex language subtleties), so how do they think it's possible to sell copies in non-english speaking countries?!

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

LzWinky

GuardianKing wrote:

Because of the MiiVerse account system and how I can't log out on my 3DS, I can't buy the game (because I'm 16 and not 17). Anyone know how to bypass this?

Expect a very happy birthday

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

spizzamarozzi

That massive forehead of his seems much more attractive now!

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

spizzamarozzi

right when I'm thinking Simon Blackquill doesn't strike me as being the most peculiar prosecutor in the history of the serie, he says "Since you asked so nicely...it's your coffin!!". Brilliant!

RevolverLink

The team behind Dual Destinies has started work on Ace Attorney 6.

Shu Takumi (primary creative force behind Ace Attorney 1-4, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick) his also working on a new title that will be revealed in 2014.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

GamecubeMan

I have been holding off on this title and been playing the original recently. The writing is phenomenal and the graphics hold up really well for a Game Boy Advance port.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Irysse

Finished the game yesterday. It had some of my favourite characters and it continued the tradition of compelling antagonists, although I ended up predicting all of the actual culprits (this includes Case 2 because somewhere along the way, I realised I had forgotten everything in the opening video and didn't even remember if it had showed the culprit or not). [Major spoilers for all the main series AA games ahead]

Admittedly, it took some time for me to believe myself when I reasoned it out to be Fulbright, because he was the first character that you've known for multiple cases yet his true nature only gets revealed in the very last one. All of the other major antagonists' crimes are revealed in the very case they're introduced, but we see Fulbright a lot before we find out that's not the real Fulbright and the one in front of us is actually a psychopath. This is the closest the series has gotten to a betrayal of not just the characters, but the player. The fact that he was endearing in the same way Gumshoe was endearing did not help.

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Bass_X0

I'd like for Capcom to produce a remake of The First Turnabout (1-1) for the 3DS eShop using the graphics of Dual Destinies. It would be a stand alone game which you can download without having to download Dual Destinies. New character models would be created where necessary. The game would follow the same script as the original, only adding an animated intro with voices.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic