Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,882

DefHalan

brewsky wrote:

I prefer my battery lasting more than an hour over a high brightness.

I rarely play games out of my house for longer than a hour, so I prefer the best visuals possible. The rare times I am away from the house very long I do turn down the brightness

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TeeJay

@WaveyChristmas @Spoony_Tech Or maybe the two of you are just old farts that NEED your screens ultra beight to be able to see anything

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

I prefer my battery lasting more than an hour over a high brightness.

I get over 3 hours with everything maxed. Sound, brightness, and 3d. Anything longer then that is probably longer then I usually get to play anyways.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

WaveyChristmas wrote:

I don't have to worry about my battery dying because I'm tethered to the charger like a Chained chomp.

another issue I have with the 3DS is that headphone sound/audio isn't that loud....at one point, I bought an audio attatchment that almost doubled the audio, but it took batteries...and boy did it drain them, plus it was just more wires hanging out of the console and it was beginning to be a total mess.

This I can agree with. The 3DS's audio is set way to low, not to mention the quality isn't all that great. If I really want to listen to the music in a game at it's best quality and volume I plug in earphones.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Revanmann

I want them to throw in SNES and GBA support for the New 3DS. Sorry if that has been said already. I haven't been on in a while. That, and a new Metroid game. 2D for sure. But I'd be happy if they would just let me have the greatest video game ever created on to go. Super Metroid. I'd buy that so hard.

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

mrprince

Before E3 of 2014, Nintendo released a list of games hidden on the internet. It was taken down and believed to be gone forever. This list was recently just discovered once again by unknown sources.. Release Dates and Game Titles may have changed since then, but games in some series that haven't been announced yet are on this list. Spoilers ahead for some games. The list contains only games from previous series, therefore no new games like Splatoon. No third party games are on here either. Enjoy.

Yoshi's Wooly World - 2015 (WII U)

Metroid Prime: Fugitive - 2016 (WII U)

Hyrule Warriors - September 26, 2014 (WII U)

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker - Holiday 2014 (WII U)

Mario & Luigi : Curse of the Koopa King (3DS)

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - 2015 (WII U)

Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games - 2016 (WII U) (3DS)

Pikmin : Pikmin 1 and Pikmin 2 - 2017 (New3DS)

Mario vs. Donkey Kong : Tipping Stars - 2015 (WII U) (3DS)

StarFox Elite - 2015 (WII U)

Fire Emblem If - 2015 (3DS)

Mario Maker - 2015 (WII U)

Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask 3D - 2015 (3DS)

Mario Party 10 - 2015 (WII U)

Xenoblade Chronicles X - 2015 (WII U)

Super Smash Bros. 3DS - October 3, 2014 (3DS)

Super Smash Bros. Wii U - Holiday 2014 (WII U)

Major Wario - 2016 (New3DS)

Legend of Zelda - Valley of the Golden Throne - 2015 (WII U)

F-Zero Turbo - 2015 (New3DS)

F-Zero: Ultimate X - 2016 (WII U)

Those games listed above will release in the coming times. Release Dates may change. A new Kirby 3DS game was scrapped. A new Mario Kart HD remake was put on hold for a possible future console. Mario & Sonic at the World Cup will release during the next World Cup time. That is all!

mrprince

TeeJay

F-Zero revival, new M&L RPG and Pikmin N3DS? Interesting. Source? I know you said unknown source but where did you yourself get this from?

Edited on by TeeJay

VanillaLake

The list contains only games from previous series LOL That says it all. Fake fake fake.

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

Grumblevolcano

VanillaLake wrote:

The list contains only games from previous series LOL That says it all. Fake fake fake.

Also I'm pretty sure Mario & Sonic won't be happening next year given SEGA's financial troubles. It's looking like Sonic will be exclusive to smartphones and PC.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WebHead

yeah I doubt that list is real. i'd happily be wrong though.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

VanillaLake

Grumblevolcano wrote:

VanillaLake wrote:

Also I'm pretty sure Mario & Sonic won't be happening next year given SEGA's financial troubles. It's looking like Sonic will be exclusive to smartphones and PC.

Hopefully Sega hires some people that left the company again, or new employees, because looking at their last games, I'd say that Sega doesn't really need the people that are currently working for them.

9 days until the New 3DS launches in Europe and America!

I wanted to say something more, I'm happy that the 3DS/XL/2DS didn't sell very well last Christmas in Europe and America, Nintendo truly deserves that for delaying the New 3DS arrival!

Edited on by VanillaLake

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

Spoony_Tech

I'm glad it didn't come out before CHRISTmas, I wouldn't have the money for it anyways. Plus it was always going to release along side of MH4U and Majora's was most likely not ready yet.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Inkling

mrprince wrote:

Before E3 of 2014, Nintendo released a list of games hidden on the internet. It was taken down and believed to be gone forever. This list was recently just discovered once again by unknown sources.. Release Dates and Game Titles may have changed since then, but games in some series that haven't been announced yet are on this list. Spoilers ahead for some games. The list contains only games from previous series, therefore no new games like Splatoon. No third party games are on here either. Enjoy.

Those games listed above will release in the coming times. Release Dates may change. A new Kirby 3DS game was scrapped. A new Mario Kart HD remake was put on hold for a possible future console. Mario & Sonic at the World Cup will release during the next World Cup time. That is all!

Crosses fingers and prays that this is real

EDIT: This guy has the same name as a leaker on Smashboards, who was a fake : Grab a bag of salt, people

Edited on by Inkling

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

VanillaLake

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I'm glad it didn't come out before CHRISTmas, I wouldn't have the money for it anyways. Plus it was always going to release along side of MH4U and Majora's was most likely not ready yet.

But it was released before Majora's Mask in Japan anyway. Plus, Nintendo said they believed Europeans and American would still be buying the older models. I wanted to upgrade so badly because I can't stand the low pixel density of the 3DS XL, all I see is black lines between the pixels. So yeah, after the many flaws of 3DS and XL, I can't wait for the New 3DS. Also, I think DSLite and DSi were also much better designed than both 3DS and XL. Now you can see why I'm so excited, right? Yep, I got them all (except the 2DS, of course) but always trading-in.

Edited on by VanillaLake

Grumblevolcano

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Majora's Mask 3D was probably purposely delayed to fit with the Friday 13th theme. The console however should've come out with Smash 3DS launch and the limited edition Smash console being a New 3DS XL rather than a 3DS XL.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

VanillaLake

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Majora's Mask 3D was probably purposely delayed to fit with the Friday 13th theme. The console however should've come out with Smash 3DS launch and the limited edition Smash console being a New 3DS XL rather than a 3DS XL.

That makes sense to me.

What model are you getting if any? Anyone else interested in the smaller New 3DS like I?

Edited on by VanillaLake

Grumblevolcano

VanillaLake wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

That makes sense to me.

What model are you getting if any? Anyone else interested in the smaller New 3DS like I?

Blue XL because of the issues that occurred with the Ambassador smaller New 3DS (ended in a refund). That said I still think it was wrong for NoA to only allow the XL model to exist in the US.

Grumblevolcano

Spoony_Tech

VanillaLake wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

That makes sense to me.

I don't disagree with this statement but I got a sneaky feeling Capcom and Nintendo struck a deal to release the system and game same day. Since we already knew MH4U was releasing early 2015 I think the system was delayed for this reason and for other reasons. Wouldn't be surprised if they needed more time to produce more systems as well.

MERG said:

mystman12

mrprince wrote:

Even though I'm 99.9% sure this is fake, the whole scrapped 3DS Kirby game thing worries me that they could have cancelled a Kirby Air Ride sequel... But that couldn't happen, right? RIGHT?!?!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

VanillaLake

Grumblevolcano wrote:

VanillaLake wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

That makes sense to me.

Blue XL because of the issues that occurred with the Ambassador smaller New 3DS (ended in a refund). That said I still think it was wrong for NoA to only allow the XL model to exist in the US.

That was definitely wrong. What issues are you talking about and do you think they have fixed them?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic