Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,882

TeeJay

I've only ever had scratching issues with the original model. The XL never gave me that problem

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

TeeJay wrote:

I've only ever had scratching issues with the original model. The XL never gave me that problem

I had that problem on my original 3DS and my XL

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Inkling

My New 3DS finally arrived yesterday!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Grumblevolcano

DefHalan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I had that problem on my original 3DS and my XL

I never had problems with either because as soon as I opened both up I put those screen protectors on. I'll be doing the same with the New 3DS XL (assuming my New 3DS ambassador edition replacement is faulty)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Wilford111

The problem happened with both models for me. I don't know why.

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

TeeJay

I never put screen protectors on my top screens. Only the bottom ones or obvious reasons. That being said, I've never had problems with scratches on my top screen so I'm not sure what you guys are doing exactly?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Gee I wonder why none of your games have any value I wonder hmmmm

Edited on by TeeJay

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

Be nice.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

These were the games i was going to trade in before i change my mind jerk:

3DS:

MK7
Super Mario 3D Land
Pokemon Y
Nintendo Dogs + cats french bulldog
Sonic Generations
Lego Marvel
Lego Movie
DKC Returns

DS:

Animal Crossing Wild World

Wii:

Super Mario Galaxy
Disney Princess My Fairytale Adventure

Look up the trade value on GS website they all fetch pretty good trade in values jerk!

I kept them because I still like alot of them. Plus I wait until March I'll have $200!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Lol, she told you!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

WebHead

I'll be trading in pikmin 3, Mario kart D's, the wonderful 101, dkc tropical freeze, and TLOU remastered. That is about $100 worth of store credit to help pay off the system.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Spoony_Tech

WebHead wrote:

I'll be trading in pikmin 3, Mario kart D's, the wonderful 101, dkc tropical freeze, and TLOU remastered. That is about $100 worth of store credit to help pay off the system.

You crazy! It's not worth that much to me to upgrade. I understand having to try to get the money but is it really worth those games to upgrade?

MERG said:

WebHead

Spoony_Tech wrote:

WebHead wrote:

You crazy! It's not worth that much to me to upgrade. I understand having to try to get the money but is it really worth those games to upgrade?

Well I don't play them anymore anyway.

WebHead

dkxcalibur

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

These were the games i was going to trade in before i change my mind jerk:

3DS:

MK7
Super Mario 3D Land
Pokemon Y
Nintendo Dogs + cats french bulldog
Sonic Generations
Lego Marvel
Lego Movie
DKC Returns

DS:

Animal Crossing Wild World

Wii:

Super Mario Galaxy
Disney Princess My Fairytale Adventure

Look up the trade value on GS website they all fetch pretty good trade in values jerk!

I kept them because I still like alot of them. Plus I wait until March I'll have $200!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

If you trade in your old XL, they'll give you $100 towards the "New" 3DS. To me that seems like a great deal and it gets you half way. Do you plan on playing your old XL after getting the new one?

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

dkxcalibur

WebHead wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Well I don't play them anymore anyway.

If you don't play them, you should trade them in. At least you get something for them even if it's not much.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

Ash_Anne

I ordered my New 3DS XL from GameStop's website and I selected one day shipping. Will I get the system on the Friday or will it come in Saturday?

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

Spoony_Tech

It may ship early like Thursday. It may ship even earlier then that to make sure it gets to you on time.

MERG said:

Ash_Anne

Spoony_Tech wrote:

It may ship early like Thursday. It may ship even earlier then that to make sure it gets to you on time.

Thanks for the quick response!

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

mushroomer

I predict that Nintendo will announce a NEW Wii U. this year. anybody else get that feeling?

mushroomer

outburst

Just a heads up, Amazon France is taking pre-orders on N3DSes and XLs for 15€ less than SRP (154.75€ and 184.99€) since yesterday. I already canceled my pre-orders on Amazon Spain and Italy. It seems Amazon France is the way to go on Nintendo-related hardwares and softwares when it comes to pricing base on personal experience.

outburst

WebHead

I might hold off to see if NoA caves in and released the standard model. Still kinda bummed about that, I want those faceplates. How does NoA not see the money in that?

WebHead

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic