Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,882

WebHead

I'm expecting a Nintendo direct next month to cover first half of the year including NA and EU N3DS launches. I'm guessing end of march or april with either MH 4 U or MM 3D. I definitely hope first half of the year. I understand Iwata wanting NoA and NoE wanting to go through current stock first, but I think interest will wane if they wait too long.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

MrGawain

The New 3DS needs unique software to launch with it in the US and EU. Smash is already out and has improved functionality on it, and Majora's Mask is supposed to have something else when played on a New 3DS. Obviously Xenoblade is the big launch title, but I think we need a couple more on release date or near it. Perhaps the new game from the Layton producers? Or some more Wii ports?

Either way, I'm guessing it'll be released spring with Majora.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

M0rdresh

Nintendo (Europe) has let go a few hints left and right, it's definitely coming and I would say before the end of their financial year (as in March).

M0rdresh

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9395-5387 | Nintendo Network ID: Illud_Vindicare

TechnoCharlie

When will this console be released in EU or US??

TechnoCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-7279-2377-2791 | 3DS Friend Code: 2664-2537-1828 | My Nintendo: TechnoCharlie | Nintendo Network ID: TechnoCharlie

Grumblevolcano

TechnoCharlie wrote:

When will this console be released in EU or US??

Sometime in 2015.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Knux

I'm guessing that we'll get a Direct this month and it will be revealed then with a release date of March 2015, but we'll see what happens.

Knux

baba_944

US: March 27th
EU: TBA 2015

Who are you?

Inkling

US: March
EU: 2nd Half of 2015 because Nintendo Europe hates us

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

WebHead

Odds are N3DS will launch in NA and EU with either MH 4 U or MM 3D.

WebHead

TeeJay

baba_944 wrote:

US: March 27th
EU: TBA 2015

Source?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

6ch6ris6

WebHead wrote:

definetly. or xenoblade chronicles. maybe even codename steam

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Koldur

It would be somewhat useful to release the n3DS when MM3D launches, but not necessary per se. But when Xenoblade launches in NA or the EU it has to be released of course, because that game cannot be played on the "old" 3DS.

Koldur

WebHead

6ch6ris6 wrote:

WebHead wrote:

definetly. or xenoblade chronicles. maybe even codename steam

Well MH 4 U may be coming out Feb. 27th according to GameStop Italy, and some other source said feb. 29tj, so it could launch then too. As I have said before, I'm expecting a Nintendo direct by the end of the month.

WebHead

orangecrush

I noticed this weekend that my local Target and Best Buy are out of stock of the 3DS XL. Gamestop online only has the black and NES edition in stock. It would be interesting to know if this is just a post-holiday blip or if these are the first signs of stock dwindling in NA. Maybe we'll see the New sooner than later?

orangecrush

Bolt_Strike

TeeJay wrote:

I'm repeating myself at this point but I really wish Nibtendo wouldnjust release this thing in the US already

Seconding this. If we have to wait more than about 3 months for the thing it'll be ridiculous.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

WebHead

BinaryFragger wrote:

orangecrush wrote:

I noticed this weekend that my local Target and Best Buy are out of stock of the 3DS XL. Gamestop online only has the black and NES edition in stock. It would be interesting to know if this is just a post-holiday blip or if these are the first signs of stock dwindling in NA. Maybe we'll see the New sooner than later?

It might be the end of the line for the 3DS:
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/01/05/looks-like-nintendo-is-d...

I just checked amazon.ca and bestbuy.ca, and the original 3DS is out of stock on both sites, but not the 3DS XL.

[EDIT] The 3DS is not available on the Canadian GameStop website, either. They only have the XL.

No doubt getting ready for New model launches. Hopefully this means its soon!

WebHead

Akazury

I just recieved an email that I am able to order a special New 3Ds Ambassador Edition. I have till the 12th of Jan to order this, what could this mean for the European release?

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

WebHead

Akazury wrote:

I just recieved an email that I am able to order a special New 3Ds Ambassador Edition. I have till the 12th of Jan to order this, what could this mean for the European release?

Its really cool. I'm assuming this means that the European launch isn't too far off.

WebHead

Grumblevolcano

Akazury wrote:

Possibly a launch in February/March. My biggest hope though is that MM3D launches at the same time.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WebHead

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Akazury wrote:

Possibly a launch in February/March. My biggest hope though is that MM3D launches at the same time.

Well MH 4 U is rumored for February release in Europe. Meanwhile NoA hasn't even mentioned the New models.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic