Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,882

kobashi100

Got mine today from Play Asia. One day shipping from HK to the UK..

Awesome!!

kobashi100

TeeJay

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i am kinda confused. what do you people mean with super stable 3D? do you mean the better 3D screen or a new feature you can turn off in the menus??

It means a bigger sweetspot so it's actually a lot harder to lose the 3D unless you really try.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Trent_Easton

I live in AUS and picked one up last week (the white, regular sized one...) I haven't owned a 3DS previously, so it is pretty exciting! I already like it more than my Vita even though I don't have any games yet!

Currently playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Legend of Zelda: ALBW.

rixard

I just received my NEW 3ds today. I live in Sweden. Just completed a system transfer (love the pikmins doing all the hard work for me), everything went smoothly. Had a go at playing some Resident Evil: Revelations and I really really like the C-stick. Tried some 3D videos on youtube as well, gosh, the browser is so much faster compared to the old 3ds.

I am error, my brother is bug.

C-Olimar

Mine arrived on Monday. It's a great piece of kit, has such a sleek and high quality feel to it. Really loving it!

C-Olimar

Nin10dad

Mine arrived on Wednesday! Really quick shipping from playasia. A little bit dissapointed that the New 3DS doesn't come with Club Nintendo stars though. Was hoping to register it and get a free 3DS game as have registered Smash.
Generally love the improvements though. Smash. loading times are much more acceptable as is being able to use Miiverse. Also, really glad I only got about 1/2 way in Luigi's Mansion as am now finishing that of in glorious 3d. In fact, I think that I have yet to turn 3D off
Next up will be Ocarina Master quest which will hopefully tide me over nicely until Majoras mask come out.

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

Jmaster

TeeJay wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i am kinda confused. what do you people mean with super stable 3D? do you mean the better 3D screen or a new feature you can turn off in the menus??

It means a bigger sweetspot so it's actually a lot harder to lose the 3D unless you really try.

It's not a bigger sweetspot. The front camera follows your eyes and bascially 'aims' the sweetspot towards them.

Jmaster

sub12

So as a person living in the US, can I import an Aussie New 3DS and still access the EShop?

sub12

shingi_70

So where assuming this will release in the US around may 2015 alongside Codename steam.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Akazury

shingi_70 wrote:

So where assuming this will release in the US around may 2015 alongside Codename steam.

If it launches alongside Codename STEAM then it would launch March 13th, as announced during the Game Awards

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

TOUGHDUDE94

so how will the system transfer work form a 3ds to a new 3ds
and bring snes and gba games on to it

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Socar

I want to know if the screen size for the new 3DS is the same size as that of the original 3ds because my bro accidently got me screen protectors for the original 3ds and not for 3ds xl and since I didn't get the refurbished 3ds like I wanted, I'm bumped and I'm worried about the new 3ds being launched and all.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

M0rdresh

andrew20 wrote:

so how will the system transfer work form a 3ds to a new 3ds
and bring snes and gba games on to it

The system transfer just works. I transferred my 3DS XL to my New 3DS XL without any issues.

Artwark wrote:

I want to know if the screen size for the new 3DS is the same size as that of the original 3ds because my bro accidently got me screen protectors for the original 3ds and not for 3ds xl and since I didn't get the refurbished 3ds like I wanted, I'm bumped and I'm worried about the new 3ds being launched and all.

The screen size of the New 3DS (regular model, not the XL) is 1.2 times larger, so they will not fit entirely.

M0rdresh

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9395-5387 | Nintendo Network ID: Illud_Vindicare

Socar

@SeVok so how do you do system transfer from the old to the new 3DS? Is it easier or much harder to do?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

TeeJay

I'm repeating myself at this point but I really wish Nibtendo wouldnjust release this thing in the US already

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Jordie

TeeJay wrote:

I'm repeating myself at this point but I really wish Nibtendo wouldnjust release this thing in the US already

And Europe. We want that thing, too. Now.

3DS FC: 2964 - 9993 - 9139
NNID: muchlyJord
in-game character name: Kurai

TOUGHDUDE94

Artwark wrote:

@SeVok so how do you do system transfer from the old to the new 3DS? Is it easier or much harder to do?

that what i want toknow

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

orangecrush

I was in Gamestop today and asked the guy if he knew anything and cleared his throat and said, "the expected US release isn't going to be until at least summer but possibly not until winter of 2015."

I asked if he really thought it was a year away and if I should just get one of the current $50 off deals and he said in a quieter voice, "I suggest you wait." I'm not sure if he first shared the official Gamestop sales pitch followed by something he knew, but I decided to wait. I'm also guessing that preorders will open in January if it releases in March?

orangecrush

rajsood79

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Has anyone Imported a LL N3ds yet? I'm still torn between which one I want.

My black 3DS LL arrived last night (AUS import to UK). Coming from an original cosmo black 3DS, its huge and a great upgrade, the 3D effect works sooo much better than even the reviewers have said! Love it and highly recommend it to those with original 3DS's.

Happy to answer any questions about it if you have any.

rajsood79

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic