Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,882

Ryu_Niiyama

Has anyone Imported a LL N3ds yet? I'm still torn between which one I want.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

HappyHappyist

I just thought of this. The ZL and ZR triggers may be harder to reach on the XL version. I guess I'll need more than anything to feel both with my own hands and see which system fits me. Now that I know about those triggers though, I'm not sure which system i want.

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Has anyone Imported a LL N3ds yet? I'm still torn between which one I want.

everyone i know online imported the regular size >:[ The only person i know to have imported an LL is the Gaijin Hunter, I think.

http://gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/100062854442/mh4g-new-3ds...

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

The_Ninja

Apparently the New 3DS has 4 cores, instead of the 3ds's 2. That's amazing.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

WebHead

The_Ninja wrote:

Apparently the New 3DS has 4 cores, instead of the 3ds's 2. That's amazing.

Since when?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

HappyHappyist

honestly, i doubt too many games will utilize the extra power of the N3DS. It's like the DSi situation, where there were a couple games that were DSi only, but most devs didnt want to take advantage of the new hardware because they wanted to market to the whole DS market.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Zexaal

HappyHappyist wrote:

honestly, i doubt too many games will utilize the extra power of the N3DS. It's like the DSi situation, where there were a couple games that were DSi only, but most devs didnt want to take advantage of the new hardware because they wanted to market to the whole DS market.

But then, there wasn't too much of a reason for people to upgrade from the DS to the DSi. There are more reasons to upgrade to the N3DS and if it gets a pretty big install base, I can see more exclusives coming to the system.

Zexaal

Twitter:

Eel

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

You all can say whatever you wish & I already watch plenty of fox news & glenn beck that's part of how I found out about ebola in the first place. I'd rather be over cautious & not get ebola as oppose to be just stupid about it. I don't no who touch what at different stores & as far as I'm concerned anything I buy is getting washed first at least until all of that in the news calm's down a bit.

Tasuki

I've alway's washed thing's after I bought them including games done that for years literally speaking. I'd just prefer to play it safe for the time being.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Don't worry too much about ebola.

You will only get infected if the fresh bodily fluids of an infected (or recently cured) person enter in direct contact with your body (through your eyes, nose, mouth, open wounds, etc).

The virus itself dries and dies relatively quickly outside of the body (depending on the vehicle and the amount of it), so the chances of getting in contact with it at a store or from store bought electronics and goods is extremely low.

Like, "you'd need to buy a thing coated in fresh fluids and rub it over your face or an open wound"-low.

Then again, sanitizing your belongings is probably not a bad idea in general (specially if you buy used stuff). Just be careful of getting your electronics wet, that could ruin them.

But in the case of this particular disease, just sanitizing your hands regularly should be enough. Even then, chances are you'll never be in contact with the virus.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

mystman12

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@Brewsky,

They have alot to do with each other. You don't no who touch's what at GS the same as I don't & considering Ebola can spread through germ's/viruses I'm not taking my chance's. Plus Ebola kill's people. A virus that kill's I'm not taking chances with. I already cancelled my pre-order at GS for Pokemon Omega Ruby - 3DS instead going to download the the game. The last few 3ds games I did buy yesterday at GS I kept in the bag until I got home put on rubber gloves then used disenfectant wipes on all the games I bought yesterday which was 3 games.

It's not worth taking a chance on a virus that can kill people. Push comes to shove my safety & well being comes first before the video games.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Wow... Now this is the kind of overkill I approve of!
Untitled

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

martinskrtel37

thanks for all the info JCnator. i didn't realise you can just plug your SD card into your computer and transfer everything that way. does that work with the GBA ambassador games? because they're really the only thing I want to transfer across when I upgrade.

also, how about the power button on the New 3DS XL? it's in the strangest spot. is it possible to turn the unit on by pressing the power button when it's closed? hopefully turning the unit on when its closed is disabled..

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

HappyHappyist

martinskrtel37 wrote:

thanks for all the info JCnator. i didn't realise you can just plug your SD card into your computer and transfer everything that way. does that work with the GBA ambassador games? because they're really the only thing I want to transfer across when I upgrade.

also, how about the power button on the New 3DS XL? it's in the strangest spot. is it possible to turn the unit on by pressing the power button when it's closed? hopefully turning the unit on when its closed is disabled..

no, you can only turn the system on/off when it's open. nothing happens when in sleep mode, so rest peacefully

Blue blue.

HappyHappyist

I'll either wait for a MH4U themed XL system/bundle, or i'll just get the standard color XL as soon as it releases, but idk. depends on how desperately i end up wanting the system and the game.

Blue blue.

JCnator

martinskrtel37 wrote:

Like many other downloadable games, System Transfer is also able to carry the GBA games from origin system to the New 3DS model regardless of the method you've chosen. If you're going to transfer by manually copying data from SD Card to microSD, just copy everything from the old card to the new one.
The New 3DS's power button won't accidentally shut off while the handheld is in the sleep mode. If the system is turned off, you can turn it back on even if it's closed.

My only complaint about my New 3DS system is how thin is its stylus. Not very comfortable to hold, but I remember that my original DS's one is much worse than that by being shorter and even thinner. I should be thankful that the vast majority of 3DS games don't bother with touch controls for actual gameplay.

JCnator

aomayo77

Is anyone else having issues connecting their imported new 3ds to wifi?

aomayo77

kereke12

midnafanboy wrote:

Someone not buying games from a store,cause of the ebola virus? That's a new one.

Lol, really ??

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

kereke12

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

You all can say whatever you wish & I already watch plenty of fox news & glenn beck that's part of how I found out about ebola in the first place. I'd rather be over cautious & not get ebola as oppose to be just stupid about it. I don't no who touch what at different stores & as far as I'm concerned anything I buy is getting washed first at least until all of that in the news calm's down a bit.
@Tasuki

I've alway's washed thing's after I bought them including games done that for years literally speaking. I'd just prefer to play it safe for the time being.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Whoa be careful when you watch Fox news. There demons.

Edited on by kereke12

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

martinskrtel37

I thought most Americans were waking up to their countries lies? But if you're going to believe in fairy tales, at least actually listen to your president: Obama has stated repeatedly that you cannot contract Ebola through casual touch, shopping, on a bus, etc. So if you're just going to worry about what you're told to worry about, at least listen properly.

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Yoshi

Guys, I think we've beating a dead horse at this point about Ebola. I think we should move back to the actual topic....

But not before I make this one point, because someone brought it up. Don't single out Fox News, because almost every news station is incredibly biased.

But we can continue this discussion at the Chit-Chat Thread, and resume discussing the New 3DS here.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Ralizah

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Coverage in the news ≠ Actual level of danger to you

You do know that there are quite literally thousands of vastly more likely ways for you to die every day, right?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Yoshi

Untitled

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic