Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 1,882

zitpig

Aquamarine wrote:

My New 3DS's R button is unresponsive.

My N3DS L button is the same. I've put up with it for a while, but I probably should send it in for repair. The N3DS seems to be much less reliable than the original 3DS - I've got 3 others and they are all fine, despite the same (or even more) usage over time.

zitpig

Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Luna_110

The New 3DS is may favorite model, shame it never got as popular as the New 3DS XL.
My Black Super Mario World version hasn't had any problems, and I hope it continues like that.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Pokefanmum82

Just in Japan though. North America isn't affected by this

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Aozz101x

Europe is also discontinuing the New 3DS as well.
http://nintendoeverything.com/new-3ds-also-discontinued-in-eu...

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Tyranexx

So I'm back to cost vs. the gorgeous 3D effect at this point when it comes to upgrading my 3DS....Still not a fan of the XLs, though.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Spoony_Tech

@Tyranexx I hear if your a metroid fan and looking to pick up returns then you might want the 3d. A lot of people are saying it immerses you even more.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tyranexx

@Spoony_Tech: Hmm...I'll have to see. I have a red OG 3DS that for the most part functions fine (the circle pad isn't as responsive in some directions that it should be, but it's perfectly manageable). I just replaced the battery earlier this year.

I'm just concerned that my five-year-old system will completely conk out before long. Since Nintendo is still releasing games on the 3DS/2DS, I'd like a reliable system to help me manage my 3/DS backlog for years to come. The list of games I wanted was shrinking, but then E3 happened. XD I feel that the N3DS systems do enough to warrant an upgrade. Plus, I don't want to run into a similar situation I had when trying to find a decent used DS Lite a few years ago.

I may keep my eyes peeled to see if there are any decent deals around the holidays. Even then I may not jump just yet since I may get a new laptop first.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Eagle9

I play with my New 3DS while i wait Switch games, have bought so many games for my handheld and DS that manage easily that way.

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Hyrulela

I have a New 2DS and it is nice to look at but the plastic feel is odd. wish it was more like the OG 3DS in feel.

Hyrulela

Twitter:

gcunit

@Hyrulela I'm pretty sure you'll get used to it within about 5 minutes of playing a decent game. If you ask me, that glossy finish on the og 3DS was kinda scummy lookin' anyway.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Samus7Killer

I dont mind the cheap outershell feel, what bothers me about the 2DSXL is its super refelective like a mirror and collects dust instantly and fingerprints even if you dont touch it.
Only had black in USA. white woulda been less reflective and touchy.

Edited on by Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

Reginald

Should I be worried about this?

My New 3DS appears to have some minor damage. I was charging it the one time, and I accidentally stepped on the cable which pulled the 3DS out of my hand and crashed it against the table. There were no noticeable chips or scruffs, but I've noticed now that whenever I press (apply pressure or squeeze) the right side of the 3DS's bottom half, it makes a tiny cracking sound. It's more noticeable when I reach my thumb down to press the start/select buttons. Although part of me wonders if it might be how I'm holding it and how often I'm pressing start with this one game I'm playing.

I mean it otherwise plays fine and it doesn't look or sound too compromised. I'm hoping that it'll still hold up so long as I'm gentle and a lot more careful with it from now on.

Still, it's a little upsetting. It's a limited edition Zelda New 3DS. I also did a data transfer between it and my old 3DS, and supposedly those don't work as well if done a second time. I'm not sure how true that is though.

Reginald

Gerald

The SNES 3DS XL is back up for Pre Order on Nintendo UK Store

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

Eagle9

Easily best console for me so far (first console was GB or G&W), thanks to DS games works too. From eShop have been loaded total 264 titles.

Edited on by Eagle9

Tyranexx

Just a quick note: Gamestop's website in the US has all of their models of the N3DS XL on sale for $174.99.

Spoony_Tech

@scubydo Depends on what kind of games you like really. Do you need to play Metroid? Plenty of quality rpgs released in the last 2 years as well.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eagle9

If want lots of games, then buy away. There's not yet a lot Switch games that are to my liking (12).

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic