Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 1,882

Tyranexx

@Spoony_Tech: I see. Thanks for the response! I'm considering upgrading, though it may be a little while yet. (My normal 3DS still runs pretty well, though I've been using it on a light basis recently)

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

JohnBlackstar

@tyranexx

I agree... It would be hard to eject because it takes a forceful push to spring the cartridge out. I lounge and recline a lot on hotel beds with mine and have never had an issue.

JohnBlackstar

Tyranexx

@JohnBlackstar: Hm, that's good to know. Thanks for the input!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Megapokepaul

I'm getting the new 3ds xl hyrule edition tomorrow along pokemon Moon , so i have 1 question :
If i want more storage , and buy a 16gb micro SD , can i just pop the SD that comes with the new 3ds xl out , then put the new one in and THEN do the system transfer ? Or do i need to do something specific with the micro SD 16 GB before putting it in ?

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

canucksfan989

@Megapokepaul Don't need anything special just make sure it's a Micro SDHC card for it to be compatible and make sure you have a tiny screw driver and use the opposite end of the stylus to pry open the backing

canucksfan989

salv-ice

@Megapokepaul You can replace the micro sd before turning your N3DS on for the first time (just make sur the micro sd is empty before doing that).

The Hyrule N3DS is a very good choice, totally love mine

salv-ice

OneBagTravel

Sold my 3DS XL not two months ago due to not playing it anymore. Now that Pokemon is out I'm getting the itch to get one again. Ugh, I wasn't expecting this. I'll only get back in if I can get one of the white New 3DS on black friday for $99.

I love traveling light through Europe and run a blog about it at OneBagTravel.com
Hardware: Wii U, New 3DS, Super Famicom & Super GameBoy, Game Boy Pocket

3DS Friend Code: 4399-0976-8690 | Nintendo Network ID: OneBagTravel | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

I camped outside a gamestop on Thursday to make sure i grab the new 3ds. My old 3ds got water damaged.I missed playing it so much now i have another.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Pokefanmum82

I could never find one online but my son said he would take one of those other Mario ones that come with Super Mario 3D Land.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

ELI-ASH

@OneBagTravel While waiting in line I met a flipper(he bragged that he sold some nes minis) He would have been second in line but decided to leave and go line up at a different gamestop. I guess he thought i was one too and feared i was gonna buy em all up XD.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Pink_Floyd

I bought the Black Friday N3DS from Walmart, Is it possible to determine what type of screen's you got by looking at the serial number? I got the black one if that helps.

Pink_Floyd

Kristaok

@OneBagTravel I bought a new 3ds xl black colored I paid $200 and it was no big deal for me, I got it at GameStop... money is not an issue to some people .

Kristaok

Pokefanmum82

I've had mine for almost a year now and it hasn't turned yellow. It does attract dirt though.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

SomeBitTripFan

For any of y'all who got a Black Friday N3DS, did any of you have an issue with the screen? I think mt screen has a low refresh rate, making 2D games a blurry nightmare whenever the screen scrolls. Has this been the case for anyone else?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Spoony_Tech

@SomeBitTripFan With 3d on or off? I've never liked the way 2d games look on the 3ds with 3d off. Something has always seemed off on all the 3ds model systems.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Aquamarine Did that with my b button and like you Doesn't work well. I even tried to replace the rubber part with my old XL (which was slightly off but still fit) and that didn't work either. I have to press really hard and a certain way just to get it to work.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

@Spoony_Tech: 3D off. It's mostly on VC titles that it bothers me. Very obvious "ghosting/trails" left behind by motion. The most noticeable examples of this this that I've found are in Super Mario Bros (NES) where screen scrolling makes black lines appear in brick and ground tiles while running. In Metroid, Samus' blaster shots are very dim/almost transparent. Metroid Fusion is almost unplayable though, and I've seen the yellow of a solid yellow floor (at the top of the first room to the right of the closest save point to the final SA-X fight) bleed into the grey/black area beneath it while Samus is falling. The map screen also shows this "ghosting/trailing" very clearly if you scroll in a single direction.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic