Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 1,882

Blue_Blur

Spoony_Tech wrote:

As for Hyrule warriors I would just get the Wii U version as it will most likely look better and run better. Not saying it won't run fine on the 3ds but I have my doubts.

About Hyrule Warriors, I have my doubts about the 3DS version, too. The Wii U version can run slow and sometimes takes forever to keep up with the objectives; I can't image the 3DS keeping up with the game any faster than the Wii U can. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling the final product is going to be about what I expected. Also, the graphics are something to consider. Graphics aren't everything, but I wasn't very impressed with the graphics in the trailer at E3. Of course they will be better when the game comes out, but I still think the Wii U version will be much better.

@Xyphon22: So like Spoony_Tech said, I would recommend the Wii U version of Hyrule Warriors. I think it's the all around safer version of the game. You know it has good graphics and at least runs semi-fast.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Spoony_Tech

Blue_Blur wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

As for Hyrule warriors I would just get the Wii U version as it will most likely look better and run better. Not saying it won't run fine on the 3ds but I have my doubts.

About Hyrule Warriors, I have my doubts about the 3DS version, too. The Wii U version can run slow and sometimes takes forever to keep up with the objectives; I can't image the 3DS keeping up with the game any faster than the Wii U can. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling the final product is going to be about what I expected. Also, the graphics are something to consider. Graphics aren't everything, but I wasn't very impressed with the graphics in the trailer at E3. Of course they will be better when the game comes out, but I still think the Wii U version will be much better.

@Xyphon22: So like Spoony_Tech said, I would recommend the Wii U version of Hyrule Warriors. I think it's the all around safer version of the game. You know it has good graphics and at least runs semi-fast.

I forgot to add it's already been established it is not new 3ds exclusive but will most likely run far better on the new 3ds and use Amiibo support.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Xyphon22

Thanks for the responses. I think right now I'm leaning towards not getting the New 3DS. I do love the 3D, but the regular 3DS has that too, and I just don't think the amiibo functionality and second control stick thing are worth the price difference (plus I can get the NFC adapter if I really want to for $20. As for Hyrule Warriors, that is why I was wondering if we knew if it was going to be only on the New 3DS because it is hard to imagine it running well on the original. But getting all of the DLC for (probably) cheaper than the non-DLC Wii U version makes it hard to pass up as I only have so much money to spend.

Finally, just to make sure I understand correctly @Spoony_Tech if my current 3DS completely dies and I can't turn it on anymore, there is no way for me to move all of my stuff on it to a new system and I'm just going to lose it all? Because that would suck.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Spoony_Tech

@Xyphon22: If it totally dies in sure Nintendo can pull the stuff off but they may charge you for it. That's the only way I see it happening.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DoctorOverbuild

@Xyphon22: Okay what I'd do is make sure you have your NNID details and your 3ds serial number then if it does fail ou can call up Nintendo and they will help you out! I did this myself

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Like I said, nothing they do will surprise me anymore!

MERG said:

HandheldGuru97

SMALL MODEL IS COMING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REJOICE! But...I have the New XL and need money for my trip to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo....also....I love Animal Crossing....but I still want the Black New 3DS and Wood Faceplate combo deal....so.....I'm going to wait and probably around Back Friday (a week after my birthday and the week post Super Mystery Dungeon) I'll probably get a PKMN New 3DS Faceplate combo pack....which, I will be happy with. Glad to see NOA is bring this over in some capacity.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Socar

...........I just got the New 3DS XL. And the worst part is if I want it, I have to like deal with my Dad for that even with my OWN MONEY! >:<

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Crap i just checked GameSpot they have New 3DS XL Hyrule Gold Edition Pre order's open! Ugh a regular 3DS? Or this? God i want both!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Xyphon22

Well, I guess that answers that question that I had a couple days ago. Good timing.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Undead_terror

Question, does anyones N3DS's D pad feel sturdy? recently when I press down on my D pad it make a loud click noise, if I press it a couple times or whatever it will stop and such, hope it 's not getting worn out already, played a lot of Isaac with it, when I go back to my old 3DS Xl the D pad feels more sturdy.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

kimrhae11

Heya guys,
Do you know any trusted website where I can buy UK version games that delivers to Qatar?
I didnt know that they mostly sell US versions here and not UK.

kimrhae11

Socar

@kimrhae11: Doesn't Geekay Games sell Pal region games? I get mt NTSC games from Geekay Games at Dubai.

@Undead_terror: I think that's how the D-Pads are so I don't think that's a bad thing tbh. both my old and new XL's feel good and this is someone who's played the heck out of Pushmo with the D-pad.

Edited on by Socar

kimrhae11

@Artwark are they safe? I mean, I'm planning on using paypal acct. or credit card? do they add unnecessary charges? do they deliver on time? based on your experience?

kimrhae11

Socar

@kimrhae11: I don't buy from them online as my dad always goes to the store and get them. But in my years of experience, they are very safe. Every DS and 3DS game that I bought from them works perfectly with no issues whatsoever.

kimrhae11

@Artwark thanks i'll just order from them then, when they have the stock for pokemon mystery dungeon.

kimrhae11

Spoony_Tech

@Undead_terror: Never had that problem but mine will force close a game from time to time. Also had to get it repaired a while back for doing much worse. Works fine now though but still force closes every once in a great while.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic