Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,882

Spoony_Tech

Code Name Steam is not exclusive so why would you even bring that up in the same paragraph? Plus it's a great game! Just cus it's not your style doesn't make it so.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Kami2Kami

Looking forward to Codename Steam, Splatoon and Yoshi's WW!

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

Ralizah

I never understood this fixation some people have on what color their portable console is.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

MoogleMuffins

MarioKartParty57 wrote:

They need to hurry up and make more exclusives for this or the New 3DS will crash and burn. Xenoblade is doing nothing for me. Give us some more colors and hurry up with the special designs whats the hold up here? Codename Steam? /vomits over a United Airlines seat and makes you sit in it for 4 hours

Untitled

Edited on by MoogleMuffins

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Eel

Ralizah wrote:

I never understood this fixation some people have on what color their portable console is.

Do you just go to a store and pick up any shirts that fit you? Regardless of color or design?

It's the same thing here, people like to personalize their accessories.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

Morpheel wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Do you just go to a store and pick up any shirts that fit you? Regardless of color or design?

gives Ralizah a pink 3DS with Tinkerbell, Ariel, and Dora the Explorer plastered all over it, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Ralizah

Morpheel wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

If you can't find a shirt with a color or design you like, do you choose instead to walk around without a shirt for months or do you settle on the least offensive design or color so you can obtain the functional value that goes along with wearing a shirt?

I'm not saying that it's stupid to care at all about the color or design. I love that the New 3DS came in red. But the lack of a model that comes in red wouldn't keep me from buying it, since I'm buying a game machine to play games.

This mentality makes even less sense when you consider that there are a wide variety of skins you can order online and apply to your portable console, personalizing it even more than a model with a certain color would.

Edited on by Ralizah

Eel

Except shirts don't cost 200~ dollars and aren't produced by a single company.

About the skins, not everybody likes to glue on big stickers on their electronics.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I disagree with you, but if you know they'll have other options you'll like better in the future/ you don't like the current options, the smart choice is to wait.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ralizah

Morpheel wrote:

Except shirts don't cost 200~ dollars and aren't produced by a single company.

About the skins, not everybody likes to glue on big stickers on their electronics.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I disagree with you, but if you know they'll have other options you'll like better in the future, the smart choice is to wait.

It just seems weird to me to fixate on the design of a machine to the point that you would deliberately hold off indefinitely on having the ability to play games you want to play. To each their own, I suppose. I certainly don't understand it.

Megumi wrote:

gives Ralizah a pink 3DS with Tinkerbell, Ariel, and Dora the Explorer plastered all over it, lol

Being completely honest: I would be very okay with that.
Only way you could make it better is by adding my little ponies to it.

Edited on by Ralizah

Joeynator3000

....Well anyways, about the shirt thing, I'm pretty sure Morph has more than one shirt. lol
He'll live if he can't find a shirt he likes.

Keep it PG-13-ish.

WebHead

MarioKartParty57 wrote:

They need to hurry up and make more exclusives for this or the New 3DS will crash and burn. Xenoblade is doing nothing for me. Give us some more colors and hurry up with the special designs whats the hold up here? Codename Steam?

I'm betting an exclusive game will be announced at E3.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Joeynator3000

...Maybe I've just been unlucky with the old system, but I'm getting a lot of street pass hits on the road on the New 3DS. o.0

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Flopsy86

Thought I'd post on here on my impression of my New 3DS XL as I bought one about 2 weeks ago now.

I bought it because of the super stable 3d and I haven't been disappointed with that feature, I can actually play all my 3DS games with the 3d feature on at all times now because of it.
Although I only pre-ordered Codename Steam a few days ago way after my New 3DS XL arrived, I just discovered that it has amiibo functionality and that is perfect timing for me to have bought a New 3DS since I have a Marth amiibo.
I'm not really interested in Xenoblade Chronicles sadly so the reasons for me buying are purely cosmetic for now but I don't feel like it is a wasted purchase.
If you can warrant dropping £170 for an upgraded 3D experience and not feel ripped off, feeling assured that you won't be locked out of future N3DS exclusive titles and need amiibo functionality on 3DS immediately then it is well worth the purchase.

Can't think of one thing bad about my New 3DS XL at the moment and that can only be a good thing.

Flopsy86

Nintendo Network ID: Flopsy86

bezerker99

Recently, I've noticed that it's impossible for my New 3DS XL to stream or even access the Netflix app. Am I the only one experiencing issues like this???
Untitled
I click the 'Try Again' button but nothing ever happens. I went to the suggested site (netflix.com/tvhelp) and there's nothing there of real value. It just assumes you don't have your 3DS connected to a wifi so it tells you step by step how to do that. Of course, I'm connected to my Wifi as I just got done hunting online in MH4U a few nights back.

It's not a really big deal as I never watch Netflix on any handheld devices (I watch 99% of the time on my PS3 or Wii U)...but it's the principle of the situation that really bothers me here.

Edited on by bezerker99

Socar

Love the New 3DS XL red that I got recently. Finally. No more earphones!

I also like how the shoulder buttons are shorter than the original so that it makes it easier to hold the buttons when needed.

The only thing that worries me is whether the Circle pad is the same one as the 3DS XL or that its completely different? Because if its the same, then I hope its more durable than the original XL. Not that I'm paranoid but so far there hasn't been any issues of the New one having a broken pad or shoulder buttons.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

gcunit

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D going new for £19.95 at gamecollection for the next few hours. I've just bought :{)

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

gcunit

Is the N3DS compatible, size-wise, with standard 3DS accessories such as cases and screencovers? I was under the impression the N3DS was bigger and therefore would require its own range of accessories, but I've not come across any so I guess I was wrong...?

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

JoyBoy

gcunit wrote:

Is the N3DS compatible, size-wise, with standard 3DS accessories such as cases and screencovers? I was under the impression the N3DS was bigger and therefore would require its own range of accessories, but I've not come across any so I guess I was wrong...?

It didn't fit in my 3ds case. (XL)

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Pokefanmum82

that's why I want one of the smaller ones. I prefer the size and buttons of the smaller New 3DS.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

LzWinky

I'm the opposite. Bigger is better. I bought an XL and never looked back

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic