Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,882

Namco

Upgrading to the new 3DS was the right decision. The super stable 3D wasn't necessary for me but I see how it may be useful for people that can't get the right angle.

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Don

Is there a good chance of new Mario and Zelda games coming exclusively to New 3DS?

Don

Spoony_Tech

Don wrote:

Is there a good chance of new Mario and Zelda games coming exclusively to New 3DS?

And tick off 50 million people??? Not a chance! If anything there will be exclusive features, better load times, Miiverse support, and maybe better graphics but not exclusives.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Don

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Don wrote:

And tick off 50 million people??? Not a chance! If anything there will be exclusive features, better load times, Miiverse support, and maybe better graphics but not exclusives.

Ah, in that case I'll skip this, save $200 and use that towards the next Nintendo handheld haha

Don

Ralizah

I imagine there'll be other New 3DS-exclusive software, but it won't be new Pokemon/Zelda/Mario/etc.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

I imagine there'll be other New 3DS-exclusive software, but it won't be new Pokemon/Zelda/Mario/etc.

I've been saying Metroid for a while! I really feel this will happen and they will use the excuse they needed the extra power to get it done.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

I've been saying Metroid for a while! I really feel this will happen and they will use the excuse they needed the extra power to get it done.

Makes sense. A new Metroid would definitely be a system seller for Nintendo faithfuls, but it doesn't have the sales potential of more prominent Nintendo franchises, so Nintendo wouldn't have to worry about making it as widely available as, say, a new Pokemon or Mario game.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Hy8ogen

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Don wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Completely agreed. Guys you need to keep in mind this is a REVISION. It's not a new generation of consoles. The New 3DS will for sure get some exclusive titles, but don't expect anything crazy. Like spoony said, the New 3DS will get exclusive features and a handful of exclusive games.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

dkxcalibur

I finally picked one up over the weekend. Now my youngest son has his own 3DS and I don't need to worry as much about him breaking the 3DS that we once shared.

Now, as soon as I beat a few games in my backlog, I'm picking up one of the following games: Code Name Steam, Monster Hunter 4, or Xenoblade.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

retropunky

So, anyone think that Nintendo might sell replacement back covers for the New 3DS XL?

Also, anyone use decals on theirs? I'm thinking of getting a few just to give it a limited edition look

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

DefHalan

brewsky wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

So, anyone think that Nintendo might sell replacement back covers for the New 3DS XL?

Yeah, about that....

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizeP...

To bad those covers don't have any art on them, that monster Hunter New 3DS is still the best looking New 3DS imo and I haven't played a Monster Hunter yet

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Spoony_Tech

DefHalan wrote:

brewsky wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

Yeah, about that....

To bad those covers don't have any art on them, that monster Hunter New 3DS is still the best looking New 3DS imo and I haven't played a Monster Hunter yet

Totally agree! The only one that would even remotely look good on my Monster Hunter system would be black and even then I don't see the point. Nothing could make me buy a new back plate, I never look at it.

MERG said:

Nintendo3DS22

I so at new Nintendo 3DS have microSD.
What is that? And how does it work?

Nintendo3DS22

dkxcalibur

Spoony_Tech wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

brewsky wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

Yeah, about that....

Totally agree! The only one that would even remotely look good on my Monster Hunter system would be black and even then I don't see the point. Nothing could make me buy a new back plate, I never look at it.

I would actually consider getting the Zelda or Monster Hunter 4 back plate if they still had the charging base available so I could order them together. I need to start looking at the store more often.

I doubt I would put any kind of decals or stickers on my New 3DS. I would be worried that over time they would come off leaving the glue behind. Plus, I actually think the basic color systems look cool.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

Chaoslink1

I think I'm buying the small model cause the i like the size of everything better and the screens are still noticeably larger than the original 3DS. I also like the fully colored buttons and face plates.
Should I get black or white tho?

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

What you can buy a monster hunter 4 back plate? !! *Pulls out credit card

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

dkxcalibur

Chaoslink1 wrote:

I think I'm buying the small model cause the i like the size of everything better and the screens are still noticeably larger than the original 3DS. I also like the fully colored buttons and face plates.
Should I get black or white tho?

I would get the white model if I had the choice.

dkxcalibur

Freeon-Leon

I want to get a new 3DS but I don't like the XL version that much. Do you guys think I should wait for the smaller version to come to NA or should I just buy the (inevitable) Xenoblade Chronicles LE?

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic