Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,882

DaftyDuck

Hy8ogen wrote:

DaftyDuck wrote:

@Hy8ogen, I added you on 3DS btw. MH4U and Fantasy Life are my favs so far....

You need to give me your friend code otherwise you won't be able to add me. We need to both add each other. It's stupid I know, the Wii U's friend system is much better.

EDIT: Nvm, you have your friend code on your profile page. I'll add you tonight

Hey just wondering if you added me yet... I'm not sure if I just did it wrong or what lol! Can't see you on my friend list yet I think.

DaftyDuck

3DS Friend Code: 0104-2384-5101 | Nintendo Network ID: Jonbot

Henmii

@Jenraux,

Thanks for the answer. So it is a little bit stretched, but not to much. I remember people also complained about a stretched image when using the Gameboy-player (a Gamecube peripheral), but I never found that a problem. To me the games looked just nice. I won't buy a New 3DS soon though (though the Majora's mask version looked awesome) because I think its just a stop-gap 3DS. I think the true succesor might arrive soon. But If Nintendo releases some exclusive, really new games on the New 3DS I might change my mind.

Henmii

Ralizah

Anybody else having issues with the 3D when they're wearing glasses? The 3D kept breaking for me with normal movements... until I took my glasses off. Then it was fine.

I've switched to a different pair and it seems to be working somewhat better. Any environments I should avoid?

So far, what has really amazed me are the general improvements to the system. The system is snappy, the speakers are actually louder than on the old XL, and the microphone is working more consistently. Plus, I love that Start and Select are actual normal buttons again.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Anybody else having issues with the 3D when they're wearing glasses? The 3D kept breaking for me with normal movements... until I took my glasses off. Then it was fine.

I've switched to a different pair and it seems to be working somewhat better. Any environments I should avoid?

So far, what has really amazed me are the general improvements to the system. The system is snappy, the speakers are actually louder than on the old XL, and the microphone is working more consistently. Plus, I love that Start and Select are actual normal buttons again.

Mine works even with prescription sunglasses on.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

luisesteban

Ralizah wrote:

Anybody else having issues with the 3D when they're wearing glasses?

I've found some problems wearing my glasses. In Majora's Mask during the beavers race, it was really difficult for me, everytime the gyroscope changes the camera angle, the 3d starts to blur. When I turn off the 3d or removing my glasses, the race gets easy.

luisesteban

Yoshi

For those of you wearing glasses and are having trouble with the super stable 3D, how big are your glasses? Do they obscure your eyes from the 3DS' perspective? Likewise, if you wear glasses and don't have trouble with the 3D, are your glasses large enough to not obscure your eyes?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

luisesteban

Well, mine are big enough to fill the space between my eyebrows and the beginning of cheekbone. They are a regular size anyways.

Edit:

And...antiglare.

Edited on by luisesteban

luisesteban

TeeJay

bezerker99 wrote:

@Hy8ogen @TingLz @Spoony_Tech

Using my parent's computer and the SD card reader I bought, I was able to format my 32GB microSDHC card and successfully transfer my save data onto it!!

I'm so happy that my New 3DS XL has all of save data on it. It feels more like MY 3ds now.

I thought the 3DS was lame and dumb and all that

Hapoy for you tho

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

bezerker99

TeeJay wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Using my parent's computer and the SD card reader I bought, I was able to format my 32GB microSDHC card and successfully transfer my save data onto it!!

I'm so happy that my New 3DS XL has all of save data on it. It feels more like MY 3ds now.

Hapoy for you tho

It was lame and dumb. I can't tell you how lame the first 16 days of owning a New 3DS XL was like.

And thank you!

Spoony_Tech

bezerker99 wrote:

http://media1.giphy.com/media/PRQ6McRJQ4vnO/200_s.gif

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

At least we won't have GrumpyZerks anymore now that he and Birdmania are together again

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Hy8ogen

bezerker99 wrote:

Good! So can I expect less hateful comments now?

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Henmii

"Anybody else having issues with the 3D when they're wearing glasses?"

Oh, that's not good. I need my glasses.

Henmii

JLPick

does anyone know if the new 3DS plays the old DS titles?

JLPick

Inkling

JLPick wrote:

does anyone know if the new 3DS plays the old DS titles?

It does, as it's a member of the 3DS family. All devices in the 3DS family play DS games

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Klimbatize

bezerker99 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Hapoy for you tho

It was lame and dumb. I can't tell you how lame the first 16 days of owning a New 3DS XL was like.

And thank you!

Awesome! Very happy for you. I was bummed out that your first experience with the New 3DS was so bad. Glad it was fixed eventually.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Nez

Anyone here use the New 3DS? japan import?

SW-6812-3777-3202

Twitter:

Ralizah

The 3D still blurs on occasion, but I'm noticing it less and less. I don't know that I could ever go back to 'sweet spot' 3D after this, either way, given the hugely improved range of motion I have now. Also, the 3D effect seems... nicer, somehow.

My current New 3DS-friendly pair is much smaller, frame-wise, than my other pair, which feel like goggles in comparison.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

The 3D still blurs on occasion, but I'm noticing it less and less. I don't know that I could ever go back to 'sweet spot' 3D after this, either way, given the hugely improved range of motion I have now. Also, the 3D effect seems... nicer, somehow.

My current New 3DS-friendly pair is much smaller, frame-wise, than my other pair, which feel like goggles in comparison.

It's so seamless now that I almost forget I'm viewing 3d. I do however notice instantly when there's no 3d.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic