Forums

Topic: NES Ambassador Games Released Thursday?!?!

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Joe1113

i know theyre going to be released thurs(the 10 NES games) but theyve yet to announce the other 5 nes games when do you think theyll tell us the rest as well as the rest of the GBA games? Especially considering the NES games are comming on Thursday in like 4 days

Favorites Series':
Video Games~Pokemon,Harvest Moon,Animal Crossing,Rune Factory and Smash Bros.
Films~Scream films,Final Destination,Jurassic Park,ALL Pixar films and any superhero film.
T.V. Shows~Total Drama,Teen Titans,Big Brother,Avatar The Last Airbender,The Legend of K...

Xkhaoz

Oh yeah, it's almost September 1st. Yay I guess. They'll probably announce them soon.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

LzWinky

Oh they'll announce them...on Thursday!

if not before

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Joe1113

lz20XX wrote:

Oh they'll announce them...on Thursday!

if not before

HA! your prob right or maybe wed night

Favorites Series':
Films~Scream films,Final Destination,Jurassic Park,ALL Pixar films and any superhero film.
T.V. Shows~Total Drama,Teen Titans,Big Brother,Avatar The Last Airbender,The Legend of K...

SpentAllMyTokens

I thought only the first five were being released on thursday and the other five NES games would be later. Either way, I'm psyched.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Joe1113

Token_Girl wrote:

I thought only the first five were being released on thursday and the other five NES games would be later. Either way, I'm psyched.

NONONO all 10 NES games are being released on thurs but wont be full versions and well get those updates at before the end of 2011 and the 10 GBA games well get before the end of 2011

Favorites Series':

TeeJay

joeyz1114 wrote:

Token_Girl wrote:

NONONO all 10 NES games are being released on thurs but wont be full versions and well get those updates at before the end of 2011 and the 10 GBA games well get before the end of 2011

What do you mean they won't be full versions? As far as I know we'll be getting full versions. The only thing I can think of that might be taken out is multiplayer support.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Chris720

We'll be getting the full games but for some reason Nintendo will update these games so they include something else or other. Hopefully they'll give us a release date for the GBA games though, I know it's before 2011 is out but I really want Metroid Fusion and Mario Kart: Super Circuit. D:

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Hokori

no with the 10 NES games, we'll get them on Thursday as normal NES titles, then b4 the year is out there'll be an update so you can play these NES games as 3D Classics

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Cipher

We will receive 10 free NES games starting from September 1st. There's been no indication that we'll get all ten on that date. We may, we may not.

The "priority delivery" versions of the NES games that Ambassadors receive will include some functionality, but not all. They will include:

• Electronic manual with game controls
  • Alternating multiplayer modes where supported
  • "VC Suspend" feature to pause games using HOME

Later in the year, when these games are launched as paid downloads on Nintendo eShop, Ambassadors will be able to download updated versions of these games free of charge. The updated versions will include:

• Full electronic manual
  • Alternating multiplayer modes where supported
  • Simultaneous (versus play) multiplayer modes where supported
  • Virtual Console menu including Restore Point functionality

Hope that helps.

SuperOtaku wrote:

no with the 10 NES games, we'll get them on Thursday as normal NES titles, then b4 the year is out there'll be an update so you can play these NES games as 3D Classics

Don't know where on earth you've got that from, it's not true. Nintendo has never said that. These NES games, as with the GBA games, are all Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console games. They are in 2D.

Edited on by Cipher

Chris720

@SuperOtaku Where does your information come from, sir? I'm taking your post with a great mountain of salt at the moment. <_< But 3D NES classics would be pure awesomesauce!

Ah god, who to believe... who to BELIEVE?! Neither of you has a source... D:< However I can agree with Cipher that we might not obtain all 10 NES games on Thursday, we might get the first five that they announced this Thursday and then next Thursday we get the other five but who knows?

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

TeeJay

SuperOtaku wrote:

Pffffhahahahahaha! * Ahem *
You were serious?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Chris720

TeeJay wrote:

SuperOtaku wrote:

Pffffhahahahahaha! * Ahem *
You were serious?

I don't think he is. Doing that would be kinda weird... o_O However it would be awesome if someone bought the normal NES version for their 3DS and I had the 3D NES version, IN YO FACE!!

YouTube

Hokori

well thats what I got when they said they'd release them to the public, since ALL 3DS owners will get those NES titles I thought theyd be in 3D as 3D Classics... I could be wrong

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Cipher

SuperOtaku wrote:

well thats what I got when they said they'd release them to the public, since ALL 3DS owners will get those NES titles I thought theyd be in 3D as 3D Classics... I could be wrong

I'm afraid you are - they're classed as Virtual Console games. As with GB and GBC games, NES and GBA games won't be in 3D. Nintendo would have made special mention to the 3D Classics range if these NES games were being released as part of it. Sorry about that - but as long as you're an Ambassador you're still going to get twenty free games anyway.

Hokori

so were not getting the games in 3D like they showed off at E3 last year...

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.