Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4U DEMO CODES

Posts 441 to 460 of 463

SuWan

I would love to have 2 codes if possible please!!!!!!

"But everyone seemed to agree, that the worst rations of all were ours. America for the Win." -Roy Campell

AZ3456789

I DONT NEED EU CODES

AZ3456789

3DS Friend Code: 2294-5771-4662 | Nintendo Network ID: toori9

IceDise

Looking for any spare EU codes. Im really considering buying this game and I'd love to check it out before making the decision. Demo code would be awesome! I would highly appreciate it if any kind person could send it to [email protected]

IceDise

HunterThomz

Hey I would very much like a code for EU. I know Im quite late to the party, but Ive been searching for a couple of days now and I really want to try this demo! If someone could be so kind to PM me at [email protected] it would be much appreciated! Thanks

HunterThomz

AZ3456789

ahh

AZ3456789

RandomLeo00

2 more NA codes, have fun!
A06WU4RA1QPWB26Y
A071FMMV0FRUN038

RandomLeo00

RR529

Checked my email today the first time in months, and it turns out Nintendo sent me some codes for this. I'll use one myself, and I'll post the other here in a bit.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

enderboy221

@RR529 Haven't played Monster Hunter yet. Is the learning curve TOO steap? Well either way, wouldn't mind a demo code.

enderboy221

hunterger

Hello there! I was hopping to get a demo code for this awesome game. If you have any spare pls send via pm TYVM in advance!

hunterger

RR529

Here's my extra code. To whom gets to it first, enjoy!

A06WTLS913NWA5HS

@enderboy221, I've never played the series before either, so I'm not sure.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

hunterger

Thank you very much !

hunterger

RR529

Just played the Jaggi hunt mission with the Sword & Shield class, and it was pretty fun stuff.

I only have an original 3DS, so camera control was a bit of an issue, but I managed to complete the hunt (which is more than I can say about the MH3U demo...), so it's all good. You're little helpers were pretty helpful, and the graphics were phenomenal.

Since it has unlimited uses, I'm going to try & complete both hunts with all classes included (that in itself could provide quite a few hours of gameplay).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Xanti

anyone has a spare mh4u code for NA?
if anyone has a extra can you mail it to me [email protected]
Thank you and Godbless

Xanti

Veloticus

If anyone has a spare au code could u send it to me? Really wanna try this game D:

Veloticus

AZ3456789

monster hunter 4 ultimate demo code please ;(

AZ3456789

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.