Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4U DEMO CODES

Posts 301 to 320 of 463

Peridona

I still have two codes if anyone still needs one for NA. Please let me know and I will email them to you.

FC 2105-9152-6650

Peridona

Yep, sure do and I just sent it to you.

PKpunky wrote:

Peridona wrote:

I still have two codes if anyone still needs one for NA. Please let me know and I will email them to you.

Hey there! If you still have one available, I would appreciate a code! My email: jedipunky@yahoo

Thanks!

FC 2105-9152-6650

retropunky

@Peridona

Awesome! Thank you very much, I truly appreciate your kindness

Can't wait to fire it up!

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

ShadowlinkzFTW

Peridona wrote:

May I have one I have been looking everywhere my email is [email protected] thx in advance

ShadowlinkzFTW

Peridona

Hey, just emailed you my last code.

ShadowlinkzFTW wrote:

Peridona wrote:

May I have one I have been looking everywhere my email is [email protected] thx in advance

FC 2105-9152-6650

ShadowlinkzFTW

Peridona wrote:

Hey, just emailed you my last code.

ShadowlinkzFTW wrote:

Peridona wrote:

OH MY GOD DUDE YOUR awesome what's your friend code mine is 0318 6458 8510 then we can hunt together

ShadowlinkzFTW

ArcherX

anyone got a spare na code? im a fan of the siries since its release on the wii. if so send it to [email protected]....

also i wanna know if the new 3ds has better graphics than the normal 3ds cause i wanna know if i should get a job to get it or not

3ds Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592
Pokemon X IGN: Avenger
Pokemon OR IGN: Ruler
I'm a reseting completionist.

3DS Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592 | Nintendo Network ID: ArcherJ

Peridona

@ShadowlinkzFTW my FC is 2105-9152-6650 just tried to add you and the your code came back invalid.

FC 2105-9152-6650

Olbaids

I really need a US code please?? I have played every game.

Olbaids

Sparx

Welp even though I doubt I'll get one, could someone send an NA code to me at:

electricsheep077(at)gmail.com

My avatar is from here

Haru17

For veteran MH fans the demo isn't super imperative, by the way. It's just the E3 demo; 3, 25 minute hunts with only easy and normal difficulties. One is the great jaggi, the other 2 are new monsters. There are two of the new areas and all of the weapons available, but you're probably better off just getting the game on the 13th for no spoils. The climbing mechanic is quick and works, despite a little bit of jank. Other than that it's monster hunter 3 with new monsters, new areas, new abilities, and a new story, which is perfect IMO.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

ShadowlinkzFTW

Peridona wrote:

@ShadowlinkzFTW my FC is 2105-9152-6650 just tried to add you and the your code came back invalid.

Oh instead of 6458 it's 6548 everything else is right and email me the code for the hunt ok

ShadowlinkzFTW

Peridona

ok, just added you and I see you have it now because you are currently playing it

ShadowlinkzFTW wrote:

Peridona wrote:

Oh instead of 6458 it's 6548 everything else is right and email me the code for the hunt ok

FC 2105-9152-6650

yokokazuo

A0717R7D15E3MJXM

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

ShadowlinkzFTW

Peridona wrote:

ok, just added you and I see you have it now because you are currently playing it

ShadowlinkzFTW wrote:

Peridona wrote:

Join me on the tetsucarbra hunt and enter this code 9523 to join me and here's the id 35 0941 7794 8701

Edited on by ShadowlinkzFTW

ShadowlinkzFTW

ShadowlinkzFTW

New password and I'd the password is 9632 and the id is64 5361 7876!3138 open for anyone ps its a tetsucarbra fight
Ps you have to be experience hunter rank to jojn

Edited on by ShadowlinkzFTW

ShadowlinkzFTW

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.