Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4U DEMO CODES

Posts 141 to 160 of 463

Rezalack

Pokefraker wrote:

Lol never mind, just checked my Email and I got them.

Awesome dude, you know we're like best pals right? I mean, I'd totally throw you a code if the tables were turned..

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Retro_on_theGo

Pokefraker wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

@Rezalack nobody has gotten NA codes yet.

Where have you been? They've been out for about 2 plus hours. Look on the home page and back pages.

Lol never mind, just checked my Email and I got them.

How ironic lol.
You need anyone to take the extras off your hands?

Haru17

I just got my codes (I'm in the US) and have no 3DS friends, so do the math:

A070C20339GC4XVS
A071897Q1U27EPCR
A07120KK0EJYWQKU

So it seems the US at least has got some, if not all of their codes. For reference I'm bought MH3U digitally a little under a year ago and am a club Nintendo gold member. Jumpin' around is so good, guys!

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Rezalack

@Haru17 Awesome dude, thank you so much.

I'll be sure to post my codes if I get any.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

3dcaleb

i really want an NA code bad!!! [email protected]

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

OmegaMetroid93

So when's the demo actually being released?
This code-business is seriously annoying. -.-
My country doesn't have a Club Nintendo. And none of my friends got codes. So basically, me and my two friends who really wanna play this demo together are screwed. =/
Until they release it publicly, that is. Which I hope is soon.

Edited on by OmegaMetroid93

OmegaMetroid93

3dcaleb

@pokefraker
hey there, could i get a code if u have an extra? [email protected]

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

Tonnie_gAmEr25

I didnt get one nintendo?? I don't get it? I've been platinum and have opt in the emails....well if anyone has an extra code: [email protected] please and thank you!

FC 3480-2580-7102
Add mii, and lets play :)
Playing as of now:
Poke'mon Yellow
Poke'mon AS,
Shin megami tensei apocalypse ,
and Yo-kai Watch 2.
Mostly Yo-kai Watch 2!!
(But I live and breathe Poke'mon....... ahhhh!!) :)

Haru17

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

My country doesn't have a Club Nintendo. And none of my friends got codes. So basically, me and my two friends who really wanna play this demo together are screwed. =/

The smash brothers demo took a week to go from codes to public and I got my codes today, so maybe a week from now? I dunno, Capcom might do things differently, though it'd be in their best interest to release the demo publicly well before February 13th.

Also, the code email was under the 'promotions' tab on my gmail account, so be sure to check that and your various spam folders.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Tonnie_gAmEr25

NA code please @ [email protected]

FC 3480-2580-7102
Playing as of now:
Poke'mon Yellow
Poke'mon AS,
and Yo-kai Watch 2.
Mostly Yo-kai Watch 2!!

3dcaleb

someone hook me up!!! i want to playthis so bad!!! [email protected]

Travelinghermit

Just checked my email and got the codes. I have three extra North American codes if anyone wants them.

Travelinghermit

3DS Friend Code: 4355-9835-7502 | Nintendo Network ID: thompsonhouse

LaserdiscGal

Travelinghermit wrote:

Just checked my email and got the codes. I have three extra North American codes if anyone wants them.

[email protected]

I need 2 please

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

OmegaMetroid93

Haru17 wrote:

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

The smash brothers demo took a week to go from codes to public and I got my codes today, so maybe a week from now? I dunno, Capcom might do things differently, though it'd be in their best interest to release the demo publicly well before February 13th.

Also, the code email was under the 'promotions' tab on my gmail account, so be sure to check that and your various spam folders.

Well, like I said, we don't have a Club Nintendo in my country. I guess we'll just have to hope it comes out in a week. Very frustrating..

OmegaMetroid93

Tonnie_gAmEr25

Just got a code. Thanks! There are still awesome people out there!

FC 3480-2580-7102
Playing as of now:
Poke'mon Yellow
Poke'mon AS,
and Yo-kai Watch 2.
Mostly Yo-kai Watch 2!!

FireSage777

im gonna trow my hat and see if it lands in a ring... looking for a NA Code email: vinicio_gomez@hotmail(dot)com

Edited on by FireSage777

FireSage777

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8574-0131 | Nintendo Network ID: fire_sage_777

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.