Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 801 to 820 of 5,926

Rezalack

Can you trade items in MH? Like potions and stuff?

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Undead_terror

Rezalack wrote:

Can you trade items in MH? Like potions and stuff?

Yep, well you can give stuff to people and they can give stuff back to you if they want, you can only give away items of rarity 1-3, if it's any rarer then you cannot give it away.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Eel

I hope they change that though, it's always annoying when you get the super rare item the leader of the team was looking for and can't give it to them.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Epac98

Sorry to ask this but does anyone have any extra demo codes they would be willing to share? Thanks

3DS is my favorite game console
Fire Emblem: Awakening is one of my favorite games.
I <3 Nintendo
3DS Friend Code: 0877-1064-5229
Nintendo ID: Epac98

Undead_terror

Yep...there was times when I could of given a item to someone but couldn't give it away because of the rarity...could avoided a quest or two and hunt something else!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Mercy_Lost

I personally prefer energy drinks to meats, they can keep you from getting drowsy and the items for them can be grown in the farm! Only ever need to cook meat for Mega dash Juices then!

Mercy_Lost

HappyHappyist

Can someone post the N3DS updated graphics into the thread? not a link, like in image form. Imgur hasn't been working for me for days, I'm starting to feel left out, everyone is sharing the pictures, but it's always just a link to imgur. ):

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Iggly

HappyHappyist wrote:

Can someone post the N3DS updated graphics into the thread? not a link, like in image form. Imgur hasn't been working for me for days, I'm starting to feel left out, everyone is sharing the pictures, but it's always just a link to imgur. ):

Untitled
Untitled

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Epac98

I was finally able to get my hands on a demo code! If anyone is interested in playing with me, let me know

3DS is my favorite game console
Fire Emblem: Awakening is one of my favorite games.
I <3 Nintendo
3DS Friend Code: 0877-1064-5229
Nintendo ID: Epac98

Joeynator3000

CanisWolfred wrote:

Oh God, I was playing this in my dreams! @_@

Pffft, I've been playing a for a while in my dreams. Was fighting Nerscylla months ago...ended up losing it inside some building though, thing was small. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

That's a great deal but I'll take mine pre-loaded for 30$ on the LE.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

Samus in Monster Hunter 4 isn't a pre-order exclusive or anything right? Just an unlockable?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Undead_terror

Haru17 wrote:

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/4e/4e107816609e3eaed0b319947bc9c...

My 3DS says I've played the demo for 15 hours. They need to release the game already, I already learned all of the weapons I never bothered with in 3 (even the battle-bagpipes!)

Well I hope you are ready because if you are going nuts with the new game, can put over over 500 hours into it and still have lot's to do.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.