My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

MorphMarron wrote:

I have deviced a strategy to fight the Gore:

Don't die.

I hope I'll be able to pull it off.

Edit: in player 3

That is a sound strategy.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Just waiting on one more of you

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

nacho_chicken

P4!

Spoony_Tech wrote:

We have 4 now it seems. Lets do this quick as it's past my bed time lol.

If you're not playing past MH your bedtime, you're doing it wrong

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Joeynator3000

How are the monsters online anyways? Do they die quickly or are their health scaled like back in Tri?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TeeJay

That was excillerating! For some reason it's a lot more fun riding a monster with others. It's like, if I do this successfully we all get free hits do it right

Edited on by TeeJay

Spoony_Tech

Great job guys! A good team goes a long ways. I almost died in the first minute lol. Plus I got my first successful mount and take down against him!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

We managed to stun it a ton of times too. The poor thing wasn't ready to stand up and he fell again haha.

Though it did get close that one time

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

TeeJay

Xiao_Pai wrote:

How are the monsters online anyways? Do they die quickly or are their health scaled like back in Tri?

It seems to be the case. I imagine the monsters would be way too easy otherwise

nacho_chicken

Some random tips based on things I noticed:

• Don't attack the monster when other people are mounting. If you stun the monster, it will knock off the mounter.
  • Mounting Gore does damage to his head, which can break his horns and take him out of the "I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOULS" mode.
  • Use the disposable earplugs for a free opening.
  • Make liberal use of the lifepowders they give you when you notice others are hurting. Teamwork is great!

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Twitter:

TeeJay

I keep taking bombs and then never using them. Sorry...about that. I'll be sure to leave the bombing to others next time we play online

Haru17

So my random group was doing great, beating down Gore to its final area with only one death. Then he did his big explosion breath and killed me and another guy with low health in one attack! That Gore fought for its life, lol.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Spoony_Tech

Night guys, still can't wait for the real deal and not posting online codes here to do it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

I do remember mounting him in the cave and then almost immediately getting jettisoned off. I was pretty confused about that

Eel

Sometimes I like to enter Felyne mode and bomb like crazy

Goes well with the hunting horn I guess.

Night, Spoon!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Night guys, still can't wait for the real deal and not posting online codes here to do it.

Night!

I'm up for more hunts if anyone still wants to play

nacho_chicken

MorphMarron wrote:

I remember breaking his horns, though I'm not sure if it was me or if someone was mounting him.

You can break the horns without mounting him, it's just not safe because he will annihilate you with his explosion breath.

...I can't wait until this comes out.

TeeJay wrote:

I'm up for more hunts if anyone still wants to play

Night everyone! I'm still up for anything. We can destroy a Jaggi. Multiple simultaneous Gunlance Wyvern Fire, anyone?

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.