Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 601 to 620 of 5,926

Eel

Yeah I think, MH3U on the wiiu has a full chat with keyboard and all.

You can also set your own premade messages for quick use.

It also has voice chat, but it don't know if this one will.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FrznTek

Rezalack wrote:

Will the main game have a better chat option? At least the ability to text? Please tell me there is, I hate being limited to pre-typed phrases. They really need to make use of the 3DS microphones and give us voice chat. This is coming from a guy that really doesn't want to talk to other people.. but with a game like this and people from a forum like this, it'd be great.

although it wouldnt help on the go, if your by a PC you could use steam chat. My cousin and I do it all the time for games that dont have built in voice chat.(even some that do, hehe)

FrznTek

3DS Friend Code: 2681-1877-0068

Spoony_Tech

From what I'm hearing you can full text chat in the lobbies. Only predetermined chat while hunting. From what I gather no voice chat. I really want it as well. Me and another one I met here years ago voice chat all the time on 3U. Now we will just call each other like we did the other day.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rezalack

That's not a bad idea. I'm up for it if you guys will be and are willing to except a newb into your graces, lol. I'm looking more and more forward to this game, I can't imagine I'll play the demo too much though solo. Don't want to burn myself out on these enemies when I'm sure I'll be fighting them in the main game.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

That's not a bad idea. I'm up for it if you guys will be and are willing to except a newb into your graces, lol. I'm looking more and more forward to this game, I can't imagine I'll play the demo too much though solo. Don't want to burn myself out on these enemies when I'm sure I'll be fighting them in the main game.

Oh don't worry about that, when you face these monsters in the game for the first time you will not have the same equipment you have in the demo. You will be even weaker, trust me.

Anyways, anybody else up for another?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

This is certainly a game that must be played with others for full enjoyment.

Edit: I can play.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Rezalack

I'll do another Spoony start one up.

Rezalack

FrznTek

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Rezalack wrote:

Oh don't worry about that, when you face these monsters in the game for the first time you will not have the same equipment you have in the demo. You will be even weaker, trust me.

Anyways, anybody else up for another?

I can join, I'm a noob though....

Edited on by FrznTek

FrznTek

Spoony_Tech

Intermediate id 1219 passcode 7788

I want to try a new weapon.

Sounds like 4 then!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

FrznTek

joined as 3

FrznTek

Rezalack

I'll go with something I haven't tried as well, then. Perhaps Great Sword.. or maybe sword and shield. I dunno Maybe I'll actually give the Charge Blade a second shot since it's in a setting that isn't as severe as solo Gore, lol.

Rezalack

FrznTek

good hunt!

FrznTek

Rezalack

Wow, the Great Sword feels so powerful when you get a full charge hit. That was a fun. Frzn I think it was you with the Charge blade, you randomly sent me flying like 4 times lol.

Rezalack

FrznTek

lol, oops

FrznTek

Rezalack

As long you as you don't damage your own team I think it's actually kind of fun. Especially after you've killed the boss and you can all start wailing on each other.

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

I'm not sure about the gun lance. I don't think I like it even if I got use to it.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.