Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 5,381 to 5,400 of 5,926

OutCold

@LasermasterA: I think I got the GQ your looking for just now. Zinogre Tri Series D Chest, its S.A/I.G bias. The Relic chart I use shows any Zinogre Tri series will give you the Wroggi stuff ^^

Edited on by OutCold

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

LasermasterA

Yes I already saw that relic chart haha. That's why I said any Zinogre with Tri armour bias will get Wroggi. Even a regular Tigrex works. Both will go Apex at level 140.... and 5 quests for the whole beshackled set.

Fashion hunter is indeed tough. And it is not there in MHX ...xD

Nintendo fan, with a taste for all genres! Monster Hunter for the win!

Oh and Isaac for Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS!

LasermasterA

Well indeed it is grinding (Monster Hunter's main thing is grinding lol) but easily doable with a party of 4 experienced members who are fully kitted out in optimal equipment.

Soloing it however requires extreme practice and a specialized set. Entirely possible as there are monsters who soloed level 140 GQs in 5-7 minutes. Yes, the hunters are the monsters for causing mass extinction not the monsters themselves xD

Actually you should just sell all the relics till you reach level 136 where you get the best Beshackled equipment. Unless you want to polish them and redeem them for caravan points.

Joeynator3000

Also the desire sensor.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LasermasterA

@DarthNocturnal:
Yes, the grinding is indeed a bit much. Never said it isn't. It gets annoying when you do 20-30 quests in a row and no Mantle (ugh). Oh and there is the Shagaru Mantle you need haha. Me too actually if I want to complete my Shaguru Dual blades. Ahh, the Desire sensor.

And the effect is even more pronounced when you haven't got a single gem, mantle etc. and the other people have gotten 2-3. Wait that situation sounds familiar...

Well the whole point is to collect armor and weapons with points in the same skills so that you can get 2-3 compound skills which will be well worth it. I mean the skills like Nimbleness, Edge Lore, Arcana, Mechanic, all that. Plus the defense of relic armor goes higher than regular armor. And then you can also gem in a regular skill if the armor comes with 2-3 slots.

Plus you get to look like what you want and carry the weapon you want, i.e. fashion hunting xD

I feel they should have balanced the GQ grind in MHX rather than removing it altogether. Like getting the wanted bias a bit easier to obtain, and a few more levels each time you do the quest. I am fine with apex being removed though, although it was a nice way to have incentive to be a master.

It is not a numbered entry, so maybe a revised GQ system might be back in MH5 or MHXU (or MHNX lol).

Edited on by LasermasterA

LasermasterA

Actually, it won't give you much to work with xD You will only be able to have 2-3 advanced skills on the armor since they will be too overpowered beyond that.

Having a purely cosmetic armor skin feature would be nice but I don't think they will do it. Otherwise the whole 'fashion' aspect of GQs wouldn't have been there. I would still like it though like Xenoblade X where if you own the item, you can set it as your skin while having stats of the one you're actually wearing. Although that is kind of like single player MMO xD

OutCold

I haven't really started my relic hunting yet, just getting GQs I want, but I'm more after the weapons but if I get the armor to roll too that will be cool. Maybe having a sweet weapon with 5 Honed and one awesome piece of relic armor with 5 Honed too, then see what I could mix up xD. I kinda just enjoy the grind too lol

LasermasterA

@DarthNocturnal: You can but having multiple combined skills is rare. Plus this armor has higher defense, and the element resistance varies. As a bonus you can get armor to look like what you want xD

Anyone up for a few hunts? Might get some weapons or if you want, GQs.

FattyWhale_42

@LasermasterA: I should be available around the top of the hour (or a little before), so I'll check back then to see if you still want to play. =)

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

FattyWhale_42

OutCold wrote:

Also does anyone have any Velocidrome or Ruby Basarios GQ's?

You're in luck, I have both. =D

FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

OutCold wrote:

@FattyWhale_42: Niiice! What weapon bias ya got em in?

Velocidrome Lv 30: Sword and Shield / Dual Blades

Ruby Basarios Lv 56: Great Sword / Long Sword

Ruby Basarios Lv 101: Lance / Gunlance

FattyWhale_42

LasermasterA

Oh well I might be hunting for an hour or 2 so I made the room.

Pass: 2536

OutCold

Almost finished getting all the GQ's I want... for a while lol... just need a B.Diablos with SnS/DB and a Chameleos with GS/LS with any Freedom bias armor >.< I'll be on today either farming expeditions or working on leveling up a Kut-Ku GQ to 136-140 to see if I can solo Divine Armor spheres whenever I need a few. Ill keep an eye out here if anyone gets on

LasermasterA

Sadly I can't make it on today -_-

Although I might have that B. Diablos quest. Will get back to you on that Still looking for my GQs, although I think I chose too many "wanted" GQs.

OutCold

LasermasterA wrote:

Sadly I can't make it on today -_-

Although I might have that B. Diablos quest. Will get back to you on that Still looking for my GQs, although I think I chose too many "wanted" GQs.

Bummmah, let me know about the GQ tomorrow/next time we play

@FattyWhale_42 @DarthNocturnal: Let me know if you guys are board today and want to help me lvl up a Kush GQ from 123 to 126 or if only one of ya play I got a Kut Ku to 119. Kut ku still way easy just getting board of him by myself hahah. I could solo the Kush too but just don't want to concentrate that much atm haha

FattyWhale_42

@OutCold: If a room gets posted, there's a legend that a magical whale will sometimes appear. xD

FattyWhale_42

Joeynator3000

I keep putting it off...but I really need to deal with that Chameleos quest online at some point. (the one with 15 minutes) Kinda ready to see what White Fatalis is like...but I know I can't take Chammy out in 15 minutes. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.