.......Uhhhhh....o.0

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LasermasterA

True that. Poison meat, drugged meat, paralysis meat, us lol

I die against it whenever I forget dung bombs. Lesson, never forget dung bombs around Jho. And I dc'ed while fighting Silver and Gold Raths. Luckily they were high rank so killed em. Final shot was kinsect as Rath was flying haha.

Nintendo fan, with a taste for all genres! Monster Hunter for the win!

Oh and Isaac for Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS!

Joeynator3000

The normal Jho I can deal with...but Savage is just a nightmare...and...I'm kinda not wanting to see what this Apex is like. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LasermasterA

And wait.... I just noticed your cashpile.

How did you stockpile so much -_-?

JoyBoy

I have had very weird and awesome things happen to me in MH. I remember in Tri, I was soloing Diablos, and after a long time of exhaustive hunting full of near death moments, he finally had me cornered when I was low on health and initiated an attack till suddenly a jaggi appeared out of nowhere(as if coming to save me) and gave him the final blow with what I would call a "roundhouse kick". I laughed so hard when that happened.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

LasermasterA

@DarthNocturnal
Wow! You were using an Impact Phial Charge Blade for once heh? Epicness.

@Spanjard
A normal Jaggi or Great Jaggi? That must have been some tiny damage left. I remember knocking down fleeing Rathians with Gunlance upswing fire and killing them in the same shot. Kinsect has done the same for me tons of times, final shot and the monster falls down dead.

Did that Jaggi attack you later?

I remember killing a Rathalos for the Rathian to come moments later. Somehow me and my sister killed her right opposite to the Rathalos so both looked like tragic lovers who died together Couldn't screenshot it.

FattyWhale_42

If anyone needs any help with anything, I'll be free for most of the day; so I'll keep regularly checking back here.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

OutCold

I'll be on today too, ill be down to help. Might be farming up my Kush GQ thats at 128, drops the Damascus Helm and is Bow and LBG bias. Kinda wish it was I.G/CB or LS and GS blah

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

JoyBoy

@LasermasterA: Normal jaggi, that made it so brilliant.

So anyway, I'm still pretty much the same as last week, didn't get to play that much. So I'm desperately in need of some g rank armor. I thinking the cermataur? "Crab" armor. Just some basic that I can work with,

So who is up for it? I can't play that long though. Tomorrow after work I have more time if anyone is interested.

26-3798-2247-7456
Pass: 5252

I got kicked, updated my room.

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

JoyBoy

Who's up for hunting? i.e. leveling me up! Jk

SW-7849-9887-2074

LasermasterA

I am sorta sleepy so I can join for a few hunts. Like now.

And get some better armour Spanjard.... xD And upgrade your weps!

Oh and good news! I finally got my rainbow card! W00T! Free Mantles here I come!

JoyBoy

50-6764-5253-5322
Pass: 5858

SW-7849-9887-2074

JoyBoy

DarthNocturnal wrote:

This game seems to have a lot of hidden features I'm not aware of... like how Guild Cards work (aside from detailing how much a hunter has done). Apparently one can get free stuff?

It feels like I should know all this by now... but then again, I'm not sure how directly the game mentions these features.

I feel the same, but then again, I do always skip the conversations with NPC's.

SW-7849-9887-2074

LasermasterA

@DarthNocturnal:
Well free stuff is rare and far in between. The guild card is upgraded (the background) based on number of unique quests you have completed, i.e. story and gathering hall. The three main tiers are Fur (100 quests), Silver (180 quests) and Black (370 quests). Also to unlock Rainbow Black one needs to finish G3: Quagmire Quarrel.

Based on your Unity Level increase i.e. when you play with friends whose guild card you have registered, every 25 levels you will get a ticket. This tier increases every 25 levels and your Guild Card tier decides the cap before it cycles. Fur lets you get upto silver tickets, Silver gets upto Gold and Rainbow Black gets upto Cosmic tickets. These tickets can be traded with Veggie Elder at specific areas for different rare parts like Plates, Gems, Mantles.

Since the tickets come far and between (100 levels between each Cosmic ticket), it is just free stuff on rare occasions. Not as super as I might have accidentally hyped it. A bit confusing and hidden as well.

@Spanjard
Seriously? You miss some really good (and bad) dialogues. It is not like this game has a huge story exposition anyway.

Oh and I got Dc'ed real bad. Something's wrong with the room, couldn't connect. And I was feeling like a total badass skidding around the battlefield in Dual Blades -_-

Edited on by LasermasterA

LasermasterA

Eh the room disbanded since everyone got dc'ed. I think.

JoyBoy

My internet gave up on me. I just got it back up, but I'm done now. Thanks for hunting!

SW-7849-9887-2074

LasermasterA

@DarthNocturnal
It was the S. Zinogre + Brach Hunt. The dc totally interrupted my rhythm and the brach 1-2 punched me into the ground. We already had one defeat from before so I didn't bother finishing.

I still have to play more with Dual Blades in solo as well since in multiplayer I can be a bit more 'reckless' compared to singleplayer where I won't stagger the monster as easily and have to dodge even more.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.