Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 4,401 to 4,420 of 5,926

Haru17

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Alls well that ends well I guess then. And I only heard about the OR/AS rating fiasco. Wasn't aware Wind Waker HD started it... which, is amusing, given that it introduced the Swift Sail.

Faster sail, same amount of water, 7.8. I think the reviewer on that one used a harsher metric than most reviewers.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Astraea

@FattyWhale_42: You're in luck, the G-rank Silver Rathalos (and Gold Rathian) DLC comes out tomorrow.

For everyone waiting for the Star Knight armor, it's been unfortunately delayed to July 17th. Oh well, I guess it'll give us more time to farm for those shiny new armor sets.

Astraea

FattyWhale_42

Astraea wrote:

@FattyWhale_42: You're in luck, the G-rank Silver Rathalos (and Gold Rathian) DLC comes out tomorrow.

Yeah, I know. I'm giddy with anticipation!

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Astraea

Who wants to farm G-rank Gold Rathian and Silver Rathalos tomorrow? Any time works for me.

I made a new set that gives me HG Earplugs, Mind's Eye, Windproof (Hi), Sharpness +1, and Evasion +1. I wish I had a better talisman or a good Hammer relic, but it will do. ^_^

Astraea

FattyWhale_42

@Astraea: Just let me know when you want to do it, as anytime works for me as well. (Woo hoo 3 day weekend!)

FattyWhale_42

Iggly

After looking at the skills of the Star Knight armor, I can see why everyone wants it. It's one of the few armors that is both stylish and functional.

I dunno what time I'll be back tomorrow since I'm at a hotel right now, but I'll definitely be doing some of the Event Quests tomorrow if anyone wants to do them with me.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Astraea

I got to the third episode quest for today's new DLC and now I can post G-rank Gold Rathian! The first two quests were pretty easy to solo, they only took about five minutes each.

Is anyone ready to go online yet?

Astraea

FattyWhale_42

@Astraea: I'm downloading the DLC right now. So I'll be ready in a few minutes.

Edit: I'm ready whenever you are.

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

Astraea

Alright, I made a room. The Gathering Hall ID is 67-6973-7988-6393 Pass: 3333

Which monster do you want to hunt first?

Astraea

Iggly

Does anyone want to do some event quests now? Later is fine too if everyone is busy.

Astraea

Aaron and I just got off. We did a lot of quick runs and obtained a ton of mantles. Aaron got his gold sized large Silver Rathalos on our first run and I got my mini Gold Rathian. It was amazing.

Astraea

FattyWhale_42

@Iggly: I'll be un-busy within the hour, so if you still want to do it then, I'll be more than happy to do them with you.

@Astraea Yeah, that was some productive hunting. And like I said, I'll be ready for some more hunting soon.

FattyWhale_42

Iggly

Sounds good, I'm currently solo'ing G-Rank Gold Rathian, it isn't fun but I'll manage.

FattyWhale_42

Iggly wrote:

Sounds good, I'm currently solo'ing G-Rank Gold Rathian, it isn't fun but I'll manage.

I'm ready whenever you are. But you'll need to post the room, because for some reason I haven't added you as a friend yet.

FattyWhale_42

Iggly

We should probably fix that soon, I'll open up the room in 2 minutes because I was playing a few rounds of Splatoon while I was waiting.

Edit: Gathering Hall ID is 30-5459-1280-4885 and the password is 4321

Edited on by Iggly

Iggly

Those were some very fun hunts, and it looks like the Apex Tigrex quest we did was the final quest I needed because I finally got a Gold Check-mark on the G3 Quests. All I need to do is the final G1 quests I haven't done yet and I'll have all of the quests done for G-Rank, though I'll do that some other time.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.