Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 4,181 to 4,200 of 5,926

Fidu21

Bronze wrote:

My bad, got caught up in something. You still want to join?

sorry dude, no internet XDD i hate my luck man XD

Fidu21

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5551-7202 | Nintendo Network ID: Fidu21

Mansa

Had to hunt an Emerald Congalala by myself since someone left during the quest...
...I used up all my Mega Potions...

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Eel

Ain't G expeditions a joy.

I just fainted 9 times against a black gravios.

To make things better, the Seltas Queen ruining our party killed both the gravios and myself with a single move.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Iggly

I still think it was a missed opportunity for the Dante Quest to not include Deviljho because then they could have called the quest "Deviljho May Cry". But then again, Deviljho never cries.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Jazzer94

All the new armour sets looks ace need to try get them.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AndyD

I am so far behind...I am still in the early story mode five star quests, and there is SO MUCH DLC that I wish I could obtain. But alas, my HR really isn't high enough.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Fidu21

scince i had no internet, i decided to finish up the remaining caravan quests.

Golden Rajang... jesus christ. not even full chameleos set can save you from that. Hi rank health but with G rank damage... come on!

Fidu21

Undead_terror

@Morpheel Hunting again tonight?

Also to anyone who didn't try the Dante quest yet...it isn't worth it at all, the AC costumes which is a load times easier gives better armor and weapon to your cat instead of the Dante quest.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Eel

Sure.

Also yeah, the Dante quest is relatively hard (that gravios takes a lot of hits to go down) and the palico gear is only half as strong as the animal crossing gear.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

yokokazuo

I'll probably do the Dante quest anyways just cause I like how it looks haha.
Also would anyone be up for some rajangs today? (High or maybe G rank) I need a couple tails from them.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Eel

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Wow. I guess Resseti iS pretty hardcore. Is the AC quest easy to solo? I know it just involves fishing. Which is kinda dull, but it's not egg delivery. Which Capcom INSISTS on bringing back, despite the universal hate for the quest type.

The AC quest is super easy to solo, just do this:

•Take the farcaster, the pickaxes and the bomb from the supplies (along with the usual stuff).

•Go to the area from where you access Area 9 (it's the second big area of the map).

•Mine all the mining spots to get all the bombs you can.

•Bomb the boulder blocking the entrance to Area 9. It will take several bombs, just use all the ones you have. Even the small ones.

•Fish there for the big fish.

•Once you get the fish, return to camp (with the farcaster) and end the quest.

A Daimyo Hermitaur appears, but he's easily avoidable, you might not even see it. Though he's also pretty easy to defeat, in case you want to.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Iggly

I haven't made it, though it looks like the set has a total of 100 defense, +2 health, and +18 resistance for everything. Not too shabby if you want my opinion about it.

Earlier I did the quest that gives you the Wing of Judgement long sword and I just casually get a Gore Magala Mantle. Times like these made me wish this quest was available sooner since none of the G-Rank Gore Magala Guild Quests gave me any mantles. Oh well, at least I can finally upgrade my Shagaru Magala Insect Glaive. Though now I need a Shagaru Magala Mantle...

Edited on by Iggly

Joeynator3000

...Ugh, ok how do you unlock the Green Plesioth stuff? I wanna upgrade my Gunlance already! lol
I keep doing the G-Rank Wycoon quests (ironically I did ok against the 2 Pink Rathians, lol) and end up unlocking other stuff. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TeeJay

I unlocked the Isabelle palico armor only to realize it's half ad good as the Megaman armor, and now I hear the Dante armor is half as good as the AC gear? Yeesh...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Iggly

Megumi wrote:

...Ugh, ok how do you unlock the Green Plesioth stuff? I wanna upgrade my Gunlance already! lol
I keep doing the G-Rank Wycoon quests (ironically I did ok against the 2 Pink Rathians, lol) and end up unlocking other stuff. xD

You gotta do the G1 Quest "Advanced: Chumming the Waters", you should have him available for the fishing net after that. Just make sure you don't have my luck where it takes like 15 quests for one to show up.

Joeynator3000

Iggly wrote:

Megumi wrote:

You gotta do the G1 Quest "Advanced: Chumming the Waters", you should have him available for the fishing net after that. Just make sure you don't have my luck where it takes like 15 quests for one to show up.

Alright, thanks...kinda sucks that it isn't a Wycoon thing, I rarely go to Sunsnug Isle or whatever it's called now. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Fidu21

whos up for the black belt episode quest? i need that chainsaw longsword!!

Fidu21

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.