Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 5,926

Iggly

@Zerodactyl You need to do the High Rank Quest "Mario: Oh, Brothers!", the quest will give you Super Mushrooms which can be used to make the Mario and Luigi Palico armor and hammers. Just remember to buy some large barrels when you're making the hammers, and be sure you're HR 4 in the Gathering Hall so you can either start or join the DLC quest.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Can't he still get one of the outfits from the free dlc or is that gone?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Iggly

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Can't he still get one of the outfits from the free dlc or is that gone?

The starter pack promotion ended last month.

Spoony_Tech

Ouch! Don't see why they don't just leave it there for any new comers to get started on. Seems dumb they didn't leave it there.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Zerodactyl

Iggly wrote:

@Zerodactyl You need to do the High Rank Quest "Mario: Oh, Brothers!", the quest will give you Super Mushrooms which can be used to make the Mario and Luigi Palico armor and hammers. Just remember to buy some large barrels when you're making the hammers, and be sure you're HR 4 in the Gathering Hall so you can either start or join the DLC quest.

Okay, thanks!

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

FattyWhale_42

@Haru17

Hey, sorry I'm just now getting back to you. I really appreciate your offer, but since it's not too long until it's 4 p.m. CT, I think I'll just wait until I hear back from JaxonH. But I'd be happy if you were able to join us.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

JaxonH

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

@Haru17

Hey, sorry I'm just now getting back to you. I really appreciate your offer, but since it's not too long until it's 4 p.m. CT, I think I'll just wait until I hear back from JaxonH. But I'd be happy if you were able to join us.

You ready?

@Iggly Would you be so kind as to lend your assistance and help me help FattyWhale_42 beat his Gogmazios Urgent? Your the first one on my list of must-have hunters, sure would be nice to have you on our side

@Haru17 We could use a 4th if you still want to help!

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Iggly

@JaxonH Sure, list the room and I'll be there in a few minutes.

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

K, just waiting for @FattyWhale_42 to respond back...

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Haru17

JaxonH wrote:

Iggly wrote:

K, just waiting for @FattyWhale_42 to respond back...

Wanna make the room?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

FattyWhale_42

I thought you said 4PM CT, not ET. Anywho, it's all good since I decided to check a little early (just in case).

FattyWhale_42

Haru17

04-8705-8235-3426

JaxonH

@FattyWhale_42

Couple tips before we go in:

Use dragon element if you have it. He's also immune to sleep, paralysis, poison and exhaust.
Lead him to dragonator at the beginning so I can hit him with it ASAP, so we can let it charge for a second hit later
A shiny will drop during first 1/3 of fight, you see it pick it up- it's a ballista binder. When you see me or someone else use the binder, go to the other side and use yours. It takes TWO to take him down out of the air, and that's what I plan to do.
I will man the cannon and ballista and demolisher, and I'm sure Iggly will rotate with me as we run out.

JaxonH

@Iggly @FattyWhale_42

We're in the room posted by Haru17

FattyWhale_42

Okay, I'll be ready in minute, I'm just getting my stuff together.

Um, it's full...

Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciated it.

However, what I didn't appreciate, was being unable to carve that last monster, because somebody kept attacking me.
-_-

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

Iggly

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Um, it's full...

However, what I didn't appreciate, was being unable to carve that last monster, because somebody kept attacking me.
-_-

No prob, I was grabbing dinner when we killed Rusted Kushala Daora so it wasn't me. :V

JaxonH

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Um, it's full...

-_-

I hope it wasn't me! I haven't the slightest clue what you were talking about, but Do recall rage attacking the monster after seeing someone else start attacking. If it was me I sincerely apologize. I would never intentionally stop someone from carving. EVER.

FattyWhale_42

JaxonH wrote:

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Um, it's full...

-_-

I hope it wasn't me! I haven't the slightest clue what you were talking about, but Do recall rage attacking the monster after seeing someone else start attacking. If it was me I sincerely apologize. I would never intentionally stop someone from carving. EVER.

Honestly, I was so focused on trying to carve, that I'm not sure who it was. I tried to carve the tail AT LEAST 3-4 different times, but I kept getting knocked over. The first time it happened, I didn't think too much about it (I was confident I still had time to finish), but then it kept happening over and over again! So I'm like "What are you doing?!?" "Stop hitting me!"

So understandably I was a little frustrated, so I needed to leave. xD

On another note, does anyone know how I unlock "The Sky Is Falling"? EDIT: Never mind, I just unlocked it.

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

potatomage7

Going to try SnS tonight. I have no idea with one to make at my level. I'm thinking either Queen's Rose or Velocidrome Fang(+ if I can get it). I want something with status so I can make good use of the fast attacking speed. I heard SnS was a really fun weapon so I can't wait to try it out!

potatomage7

Haru17

JaxonH wrote:

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Um, it's full...

-_-

I mean, I think I hit the thing. Didn't see anybody that I hit, though. Y'know. Stuff occurs, gotta go out and kill another monster =P

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.