Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 5,926

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

Those were some very fun hunts @JaxonH! I'm definitely loving the Seregios Lightbowgun set as it's really good at hitting hard. Though I did find it dumb when we were hunting with a person that illegitimately had a Samus helmet since the DLC isn't even out yet.

Ya, those were some of the funnest hunts I've had in weeks. I love tackling quests you genuinely doubt you can win- those are the best ones. We took on some serious quests tonight if you think about it...

Apex Rajang
Apex Seregios
Super Gore Magala
Super Brachydios
Shah Dalamadur
Molten Tigrex
Zinogre/T. Najarala/B. Tigrex/Gravios arena quest

Ya, that was good stuff. Really good stuff. Only scroll quests I have listed that I haven't done are Ukanlos, Akantor and Gogmazios (all 3 of those are different quests than the ones to graduate from G3- ya, a NEW Gogmazios!). In fact, that was my 9th scroll I finished so the next one is Crimson Fatalis. And then the grand finale- the 5 frenzied monster arena quest, Monster Hunter. That one's gonna cause all kinds of disaster, I already know. I tried it before.

Anyways ya, give me a shout if you wanna do that quest of yours tomorrow, and hopefully we can work on unlocking some of these other Apex quests and Golden Rajang. I really wanna unlock everything so we can hunt whatever, whenever.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Astraea

I finally managed to get an S rank on all of the low rank and high rank arena quests with a friend, and obtained the Golden Sunshield. ^.^

Astraea

JaxonH

@Neptune
What is the golden sunshield? An award in your guild card or something?

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spoony_Tech

Unlocked my urgent 7 by defeating a Brach all by myself. What a pain he was. Not sure if I want to go up against S Magala without at least one other. These are becoming harder and harder but I'm almost there!!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

FattyWhale_42

@Spoony_Tech

Give me about an hour, and I'll be glad to help you.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Spoony_Tech

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech

Give me about an hour, and I'll be glad to help you.

Thanks for the offer but I don't think I'll be able to get on till after midnight tonight. Weekends are usually out as well. If I don't get it I'll post it again Some time next week.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Update: I did it and am now rank 8. I'm going to guess that it's going to get ridiculously hard solo from here. I beat S Magala with one faint if only because I ran out of potions and didn't bring any to combine or a farcaster either. That's on me as I forget to bring stuff all the time. Anyways I'm almost certain I'll need help ranking to G rank!

Sorry my mistake. I'm HR7 not 8. Is there an 8 or is it G rank after my next urgent?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Iggly

@Spoony_Tech Your next urgent will remove your HR limit while the urgent right after that one will give you access to G Rank.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Iggly wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Your next urgent will remove your HR limit while the urgent right after that one will give you access to G Rank.

So is there yet another set of quests after my next urgent?

MERG said:

Iggly

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Iggly wrote:

So is there yet another set of quests after my next urgent?

Nope, you'll immediately get your urgent after you finish your first one.

Spoony_Tech

Sweet, thanks!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Morpheel wrote:

To get your next urgent you'll need to defeat several elder dragons with limited time, so you might want help.

I've gone just about as far as I can by myself. I will be online much more now just need to find the time. Of course I'll still try them on my own and learn for myself.

MERG said:

Astraea

JaxonH wrote:

@Neptune
What is the golden sunshield? An award in your guild card or something?

Yeah, it's an award. I knew I forgot to put that word.

Astraea

Iggly

@JaxonH Are you up for some hunting? You can start the room if you are.

TeeJay

@Spoony_Tech Believe it or not, I did the exact same thing with Ukanlos, the second Urgent that allows you to begin G Rank. I tested him out on my own first just to familiarlized myself with its moves, fully expecting to get wiped out, and when I saw he didn't totally flatten me within a minute, I continued on and was actually able to take him down on my first encounter with him!

Granted, I carted twice and the quest lasted about 40 minutes total, but its completely possible to solo! Just bring lots of Mega Dash potions. You'll need 'em

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Believe it or not, I did the exact same thing with Ukanlos, the second Urgent that allows you to begin G Rank. I tested him out on my own first just to familiarlized myself with its moves, fully expecting to get wiped out, and when I saw he didn't totally flatten me within a minute, I continued on and was actually able to take him down on my first encounter with him!

Granted, I carted twice and the quest lasted about 40 minutes total, but its completely possible to solo! Just bring lots of Mega Dash potions. You'll need 'em

Thanks for the post. I'll definitely give it a go on my own as I feel I should be able to take any one monster on by myself but 2 is pushing it depending on the 2 of course. Have yet to see a Rajang so I have no idea what I'm getting into lol.

MERG said:

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

@JaxonH Are you up for some hunting? You can start the room if you are.

Pass 9876

JaxonH

Good stuff. Ranked up a Deviljho guild quest to level 127 and unlocked Apex Diablos and Apex Najarala.

6 more Tigrex to unlock Apex, 14 more Zinogre to unlock Apex, and 21 more Gravios to unlock Apex. As for Golden Rajang, I need to hunt 24 more "fanged beasts". Closin' that gap nicely.

Thanks for the help too btw @Iggly, sure made things go smoothly having some help. I think I'll do the rest of Apex in caravan, and hopefully a few Ketcha Wacha huntathons can sift out that Golden Rajang quest.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.